Dance Dance Revolution: Ultramix 2 Xbox $19.82 WalMart

Good game, one of my favorite DDR games also (picked it up the first time WalMart had it on sale...
I think it was the Vanilla Ninja?... the video clip of the all girl band, so hot... I got distracted by the video on that song...

In reference to the listing on the CAG front page:
When you click on "compare" for War of the Monsters it brings up DDR pricing. Not a big deal, just something I noticed.

For those of you who have DDR1 and DDR2 for the XBox, which one do you prefer?

I enjoy the first one, but haven't played it much lately... just wondering if the second one is worth picking up.

[quote name='jeffreyjrose']For those of you who have DDR1 and DDR2 for the XBox, which one do you prefer?

I enjoy the first one, but haven't played it much lately... just wondering if the second one is worth picking up.[/QUOTE]

although i havent played either of the two mixes on foot (no PS2 -> xbox adaptor for me yet) i greatly prefer UM2. its even better once you download the song packs...especially for the outer limits :cool:

but yeah, UM2 kicks serious ass. it has..what, 3 10 footers? maybe 4 (?) its great stuff.

[quote name='lennytv']is this deal goin on in store as well?[/QUOTE]

good question. i have wondered this as well. on the homepage it states: War of the Monsters (PS2) $13 & DDR: Ultramix 2 (Xbox) $20 at Walmart. no mention that its online only,and if it is why not say walmart.com? if its found out later that its also available in-store couldn't the title be easily corrected to reflect that? until then shouldn't it say: War of the Monsters (PS2) $13 & DDR: Ultramix 2 (Xbox) $20 at Walmart.com.

bread's done
Back