Dance Dance Universe 1 or 2 with mat (360) each $60 shipped at Amazon

I am thinking a universal drop is happening on these, I was at my local Taget today (Ithaca,NY) and saw these for $55.XX. Tempting, even though I am not exactly the dancing type.

That's not bad at all compared to the $80 launch price. Did they ever release an official DDRU pad for the 360 standalone? Considering the game itself is only $17 at Circuit City or whatever.

They've also got the sequel available for preorder (ships 12/11) at that price, FYI. And yes, it comes with a dance mat.

[quote name='jollydwarf']They've also got the sequel available for preorder (ships 12/11) at that price, FYI. And yes, it comes with a dance mat.[/QUOTE]
Now THAT's interesting. How are they with honoring preorder prices that are lower than the price at launch day?

[quote name='mkelehan']Now THAT's interesting. How are they with honoring preorder prices that are lower than the price at launch day?[/quote]

Amazon will always give the lower price IIRC, I think they did it with Halo Legendary. (It was originally at $100 and then went up to the $130).

Is there a songlist for Universe 2 up yet anywhere? Universe 1 was pretty lacking from what I've heard, but I never played it.

So are they ever going to make wireless dance pads? I'll probably buy GH III now that the control is wireless, and I would be all over DDR if it had a wireless pad.

[quote name='jollydwarf']They've also got the sequel available for preorder (ships 12/11) at that price, FYI. And yes, it comes with a dance mat.[/quote]

Good find...added to OP.

bread's done
Back