DDR pads?

one roc

CAG Veteran
First time poster here. I have a question.

I would like to buy Dance Dance Revolution pads. When I search on google this is a sponsored link.

http://www.hartsunlimited.com/

2 ignition v. 3.0 pads plus the game is $115. At bestbuy just 1 pad is $100. Which leads me to wonder... is this place legit? Have people ordered from them before?

If not, where have people gotten good deals on pads? Foam ones. Not metal I'm not that hardcore.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']check EB in the morning. They have pre-owned pads for 9.99.

They work for PS2 and Xbox[/quote]

thanks for the reply. my experience with the thin pads is that it slides around a lot. i'm willing to pay $100 or so for some foam ones. i just wonder about purchasing on line at independent retailers.

[quote name='one roc'][quote name='CaseyRyback']check EB in the morning. They have pre-owned pads for 9.99.

thanks for the reply. my experience with the thin pads is that it slides around a lot. i'm willing to pay $100 or so for some foam ones. i just wonder about purchasing on line at independent retailers.[/quote]

they are foam pads. They are the 50 dollar Naki ones on EB's website, just used.

they even ship them out Fedex.

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='one roc'][quote name='CaseyRyback']check EB in the morning. They have pre-owned pads for 9.99.

thanks for the reply. my experience with the thin pads is that it slides around a lot. i'm willing to pay $100 or so for some foam ones. i just wonder about purchasing on line at independent retailers.[/quote]

they are foam pads. They are the 50 dollar Naki ones on EB's website, just used.

they even ship them out Fedex.[/quote]

you mean this?

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/246061.asp

i don't see a pre-played option on the website. sorry if it's obvious and i'm just missing it.

[quote name='one roc'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='one roc'][quote name='CaseyRyback']check EB in the morning. They have pre-owned pads for 9.99.

you mean this?

i don't see a pre-played option on the website. sorry if it's obvious and i'm just missing it.[/quote]

They are only availbile in the morning, as they seel out FAST!!! They sometimes don't work, but you can simply return them to your nearest EB for a full refund. Very easy and worth a chance.

[quote name='regisphilbi0'][quote name='one roc'][quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='one roc'][quote name='CaseyRyback']check EB in the morning. They have pre-owned pads for 9.99.

you mean this?

i don't see a pre-played option on the website. sorry if it's obvious and i'm just missing it.[/quote]

They are only availbile in the morning, as they seel out FAST!!! They sometimes don't work, but you can simply return them to your nearest EB for a full refund. Very easy and worth a chance.[/quote]

wow. i didn't realize that it could be time dependent. okay i'll try tomorrow morning.

i have 4 of those pads and i highly reccomend them, they are very responsive, they are not top quality, but they dont break easy and they are $7.50 shipped, you cant complain AT ALL!

[quote name='punqsux']i have 4 of those pads and i highly reccomend them, they are very responsive, they are not top quality, but they dont break easy and they are $7.50 shipped, you cant complain AT ALL![/quote]

I've ordered one before, but it came broke. Only one arrow worked. :evil: But, I just took it to my local EB and returned it. I'm waiting for them to get back in stock, so I can try again.

I tried this morning early it wasn't there. This doesn't seem like a high percentage thing. Which leads me back to my original question. Does someone have experience with any on line sellers for a reasonable price?

[quote name='one roc']I tried this morning early it wasn't there. This doesn't seem like a high percentage thing. Which leads me back to my original question. Does someone have experience with any on line sellers for a reasonable price?[/quote]

I go with EBay. I got two awhile ago for 60 shipped and they worked like a dream. I think they're starting to lose sensitivity now, but I used them like crazy, so I expected it to happen.

Go with Ebay.
Two pads around $25 fairly regularly. All foam pads die after a while. $25 for two pads per year ain't bad.

Hey, Sorry to hijack the topic kinda, But does anyone know of any good PC dancemats?
I want to play stepmania, And I need one.

Yeah I also would like a decent priced pad. I'm willing to drop 30 bucks on one, but I hear so many bad things about 3rd party pads that I'm afraid to buy them.

I've only gotten in to DDR because I found the xbox games for so cheap.

Only problem with Level Six is that their backorders can last a looooooong time. When they say it's "on extended backorder" they really mean it. Their ignition 3.0 pads (PS2) went on backorder before Christmas time and there's no indication that they'll be available any time in the new future.

They can also be slow in responding to emails. I asked that the shipping addressed be changed on an order for an ignition pad, and I received no response. About a month or so later, I asked that that order be cancelled altogether. Still haven't received a response on that, come to think of it. The order still lists as "pending" on their site.
:roll:

bread's done
Back