Dead - Bestbuy.com preorders up

[quote name='guyver2077']man is there a way to preorder and get best buy in store warranty?

$660 with next day.. fuck that man... shit[/QUOTE]

YES just bring it into any bb store within 30days of purchase and you can purchase the PRP plan

sorry didn't check the other section before posting, i was just so excited when i found it that i came right here to tell everyone

Is this whole best buy.com thing, legitimate? I mean I keep hearing so many different stories. But everytime I call and speak with someone, they say yes, this is really true and you will be receiving your system on or a few days after the 17th.

[quote name='shobe']Is this whole best buy.com thing, legitimate? I mean I keep hearing so many different stories. But everytime I call and speak with someone, they say yes, this is really true and you will be receiving your system on or a few days after the 17th.[/quote]

nobody really knows, we can only wait and see

[quote name='Ivanhoe']YES just bring it into any bb store within 30days of purchase and you can purchase the PRP plan[/quote]

wow i did not know that...

fuck wish i knew that for my 360 i bought online from them

[quote name='slidecage']how can you preorder it just says COMING SOON FOR ME

dont allow to put in cart[/QUOTE]

Its sold out now.
The OP needs to change the title to sold out.

http://www.ps3land.com/article-951.php

Late last night, Bestbuy customers were able to fill out preorder forms for the PlayStation 3, online at www.bestbuy.com. The whole process seemed legit as customers believed they could obtain a PS3 without having to lineup or camp outside the store on launch day. However, the simple fact that Bestbuy gave customers preorders for a console should shock everyone, considering the fact that they never do preorders. There were reports that some people were actually able to fill out 12-15 preorders using different accounts. The whole system was hectic and fueled by the need for PlayStation 3.

To clear up this mess, we at PS3Land were able to get a hold of a Bestbuy sales representative via their public number 888-BESTBUY. The man assured us that the whole preorder process was a system glitch. Informed us that Bestbuy does not do preorders and that everyone who was able to obtain a preorder on their site will not be receiving one and will be given a full refund. His answer comes as no surprise, considering Bestbuy's history of console launches and the lack of news that they would be taking preorders last night. To clear up the matter even further, the sales representative assured us that all participating Bestbuy outlets will be opening their doors on November 17 at 8 a.m. An employee will come around giving out PS3 tickets that correlate to the exact amount of PS3s their store holds. When a customer receives a ticket, he/she will be able to go inside the store and purchase a PS3. Does this process sound familiar?

PS3Land apologizes to anyone who had their hopes of getting a PS3 without having to wait in unbearably long lines. The PS3 will be hard to obtain due to the low number of units available on launch day. Good luck to all of those who will be camping out for a system, and happy PS3 hunting.

See this is what I mean. I keep hearing different stories. I talked to someone today and they said, absolute Yes, this is legitimate and your order will be delivered on the 18th.

[quote name='CounterSeal']http://www.ps3land.com/article-951.php

Late last night, Bestbuy customers were able to fill out preorder forms for the PlayStation 3, online at www.bestbuy.com. The whole process seemed legit as customers believed they could obtain a PS3 without having to lineup or camp outside the store on launch day. However, the simple fact that Bestbuy gave customers preorders for a console should shock everyone, considering the fact that they never do preorders. There were reports that some people were actually able to fill out 12-15 preorders using different accounts. The whole system was hectic and fueled by the need for PlayStation 3.

To clear up this mess, we at PS3Land were able to get a hold of a Bestbuy sales representative via their public number 888-BESTBUY. The man assured us that the whole preorder process was a system glitch. Informed us that Bestbuy does not do preorders and that everyone who was able to obtain a preorder on their site will not be receiving one and will be given a full refund. His answer comes as no surprise, considering Bestbuy's history of console launches and the lack of news that they would be taking preorders last night. To clear up the matter even further, the sales representative assured us that all participating Bestbuy outlets will be opening their doors on November 17 at 8 a.m. An employee will come around giving out PS3 tickets that correlate to the exact amount of PS3s their store holds. When a customer receives a ticket, he/she will be able to go inside the store and purchase a PS3. Does this process sound familiar?

PS3Land apologizes to anyone who had their hopes of getting a PS3 without having to wait in unbearably long lines. The PS3 will be hard to obtain due to the low number of units available on launch day. Good luck to all of those who will be camping out for a system, and happy PS3 hunting.[/QUOTE]

I wouldnt go to best buy at 7am Thinking they are giving out tickets at 8am. I remember when the xbox 360 hit they said the same thing BUT handed the tickets out at 5am stupid SOBS

[quote name='CounterSeal']http://www.ps3land.com/article-951.php

PS3Land apologizes to anyone who had their hopes of getting a PS3 without having to wait in unbearably long lines. The PS3 will be hard to obtain due to the low number of units available on launch day. Good luck to all of those who will be camping out for a system, and happy PS3 hunting.[/QUOTE]

We have gotten reports of both
and more reports saying its legit then not.

i wouldnt be shocked either way. But more people habe reported bb reps saying it was legit. then not.

so we will see.

i just checked my order for the ps3 again. its a little scary. after entering my ordernumber it says that i have no current orders in place. did anyone else check their order status today?

[quote name='thagoat']i just checked my order for the ps3 again. its a little scary. after entering my ordernumber it says that i have no current orders in place. did anyone else check their order status today?[/QUOTE]

Let me guess, you ordered more than 1. I checked my order and its still there.

[quote name='gokou36']Let me guess, you ordered more than 1. I checked my order and its still there.[/QUOTE]

So's mine.

I just don't get why the hoarders don't realize that they can use IP Addresses to catch the people who ordered multiples - even if the other details were different.

well, i didnt hoard. i got one. actually, it said "information not available at this time" so ill try checking again later.

I got an email too. Oh well, I didn't expcet it to go through. At least they were nice enough to give you a $10 coupon toward your next purchase.

well, i can understand the glitch. i knew something was wrong when the preorder was up there for over an hour. that would be like 10,000 orders going thru the system!

[quote name='kwerry']well, i can understand the glitch. i knew something was wrong when the preorder was up there for over an hour. that would be like 10,000 orders going thru the system![/quote] well, theyre getting 200,000 units so that wouldnt hurt em.

bread's done
Back