[DEAD]NewEgg: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary Xbox 360 $29.99 plus Free Shipping

[quote name='h8b1llg8ts']We still get the preorder bonus with this, right?[/QUOTE]

Already went over this on page 1 or 2. Yes you get the bonuses, look under "details" on item page.

I think I'll wait for a lower price. Semi-interested in playing this again, but MS will probably print like 2 billion copies of this and the price will drop like a rock by the end of the year. Hell, I may even wait for a used copy from GS under $20.

Iv'e waited 9 years to play the 10th Anniversary game. Thinking I will wait another 3 months and pick it up for $15-20 somewhere after overproduction + Black Friday and Christmas deals.

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']will newegg charge instantly if i use paypal? Also will there be Co Op in this game?[/QUOTE]

New video states that they added online co op

[quote name='emeraldgsl']I think I'll wait for a lower price. Semi-interested in playing this again, but MS will probably print like 2 billion copies of this and the price will drop like a rock by the end of the year. Hell, I may even wait for a used copy from GS under $20.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='sassylaurie']Iv'e waited 9 years to play the 10th Anniversary game. Thinking I will wait another 3 months and pick it up for $15-20 somewhere after overproduction + Black Friday and Christmas deals.[/QUOTE]
Good luck with that. Considering it took the original Xbox version of Halo about four years to drop to $20.

OK, so I'm having trouble combining this deal with the 1600 MSP card using the "NEWCUSTOMER10" code. I can get both promo codes to show up, but for whatever reason a $5 shipping charge shows up and I can't tell if it's for the game or the card. Shouldn't shipping be free for both or am I missing something?

I'll probably end up emailing Newegg CS soon but I'd like to avoid that since I'm not a new customer and I get the feeling they will 'get wise' to my scheme!

bread's done
Back