DEAD - Nintendo DSi + Naruto OR Aly & AJ Bundle - $141.17 @ DeepDiscount & Bing

jeremy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I was in the market for a new Nintendo DSi system and found that I could get one for less money WITH a game in a bundle @ DeepDiscount than by itself anywhere else. I just took advantage of this deal and saved $28.82 (17%) from MSRP + got a free game.

With no Dell coupons in play that I know of, the least expensive place I could find a DSi by itself was NewEgg for MSRP ($169.99) with free shipping and no tax.

@ DeepDiscount the following bundles sell for $147.05 with free shipping:

Nintendo DSi (blue) + Naruto: Ninja Destiny Bundle

Nintendo DSi (black) + The Aly & AJ Adventure Bundle

I also took advantage of Bing cashback to save an additional 4% ($5.88), bringing the total cost of the system and game down to $141.17, since DeepDiscount doesn't charge tax where I live. It shipped less than 24 hours after I ordered it. I have no interest in the game, so I consider it a bonus. I'll either eBay it (~$10) or give it as a gift.

I hope that you enjoy the deal.

-Jeremy

EDIT: DEAD as of 10/21

Last edited by a moderator:
What an awesome deal! Thanks Mr. Jeremy!

Did you get The Aly and AJ Adventure Bundle or the Naruto: Ninja Destiny Bundle?

I'm having a tough time deciding because EVERYONE I know has the Black DSi and I want to be different and get the Blue DSi but I'm really not a fan of Naruto.

You said that you weren't interested in the game and so I was wondering if you got the Black DSi and want to trade your Aly and AJ Adventure for my Naruto: Ninja Destiny?

Please let me know ASAP!!!

bread's done
Back