[Dead] Nintendogs: Chihuahua (DS) $15 at Amazon (Target)

[quote name='slidecage']man it looks like these wont come till Oct. I mean they should of shipped by now shouldnt they[/QUOTE]

It does seem strange that they haven't started shipping. But the good news is that they haven't canceled yet. Maybe they are going to honor the price but hold us to the October 2 shipping date in the hopes that alot of people will cancel by then.

[quote name='locutus411']It does seem strange that they haven't started shipping. But the good news is that they haven't cancled yet. Maybe they are going to honor the price but hold us to the October 2 shipping date in the hopes that alot of people will cancle by then.[/QUOTE]

or they will wait to OCT 1 and cancell them all

I am going to call and ask about the shipping, since it shows ships in 3-5 days on all the versions now. I realize it is from different supplier, but it can't hurt to see if they can switch it without changing the price. I will update with my findings shortly.

i dont know to wait and see if it really ships or Pick up my Free copy over at ebgames today or transfer that 30 bucks to another game if allowed

I am in the same situation. I reserved a Lab copy at EB and I couldn't pass this deal up. On the phone now with an Amazon CSR who says the item is in stock, not sure why I have the delay. He is working on resolving it. Woo hoo! I will keep you updated.

[quote name='hoofrog']I am in the same situation. I reserved a Lab copy at EB and I couldn't pass this deal up. On the phone now with an Amazon CSR who says the item is in stock, not sure why I have the delay. He is working on resolving it. Woo hoo! I will keep you updated.[/QUOTE]

Awesome.

Please do let us know what happens.

OK, here is what happened:

I spoke with a very nice CSR who looked into the issue. He basically came back with the answer that the shipping time listed when you view the item for purchase is incorrect because they do not have it in stock. He said that there was a good chance that it ship prior to October 2. The funny thing is that now my shipping date is October 4. Oh well. He did send me a $5 GC for Amazon though for my trouble. Not bad.

Had my shipping waived also, CSR was confused as to why it hadn't shipped yet but proceeded to tell me that he has forwarded my order to the shipping department & it should get expidited shortly, whatever that means lol total came up to 16.36 now if they honor that im set :)

[quote name='hoofrog']OK, here is what happened:

I spoke with a very nice CSR who looked into the issue. He basically came back with the answer that the shipping time listed when you view the item for purchase is incorrect because they do not have it in stock. He said that there was a good chance that it ship prior to October 2. The funny thing is that now my shipping date is October 4. Oh well. He did send me a $5 GC for Amazon though for my trouble. Not bad.[/QUOTE]

Did you try to apply it to your current order? It hasnt been shipped yet so maybe you can go to change orders, put in the code and get the game for 10?

[quote name='hoofrog']OK, here is what happened:

I spoke with a very nice CSR who looked into the issue. He basically came back with the answer that the shipping time listed when you view the item for purchase is incorrect because they do not have it in stock. He said that there was a good chance that it ship prior to October 2. The funny thing is that now my shipping date is October 4. Oh well. He did send me a $5 GC for Amazon though for my trouble. Not bad.[/QUOTE]

i say the orders just get cancelled

[quote name='Weedy649']Did you try to apply it to your current order? It hasnt been shipped yet so maybe you can go to change orders, put in the code and get the game for 10?[/QUOTE]

Didn't think about that... brilliant. Thanks, I'll give it a go.

edit 1: Arrgghh... it can only be used when the order is orignally placed.

i just called them and they said Target has none in stock and probally wont get anymore. They have pulled down the target thing and you cant place it from target anymore. they didnt even offer me a 5 buck code.. they did say that Target can Cancell the order at any time even up to the day before it ships. So i say expect to get your Cancell notice Come Oct 1

Update: i Called them back to ask about another shippment and how they are saying THEY MUST SELL YOU THAT GAME AT THAT PRICE. If your quoted a price they must sell it to you.... I thought they cancelled price mistakes before.. cause i was just going to cancell my order and get it at EB if the case was anyday they could cancell on you BUT they Said Target has to sell it to you at that price. Target probally could say they never EVER got anymore in instead of cancelling on you. Just sucks you got to wait 6 freaking weeks for a game

[quote name='vietgurl']is there any way i can still call in to get the free shipping?[/QUOTE]

it wouldn't hurt to try... although the CSR questioned where did it say free shipping on the product page.

[quote name='vietgurl']okay, i'm stupid. where's the number for amazon? can't seem to find it in the help section[/QUOTE]

Its 1-800-201-7575

again, please if someone does actually try this at CC, regardless if it works or not, please post here your results (and save me the trip!)

Thanks

[quote name='ddp72984']again, please if someone does actually try this at CC, regardless if it works or not, please post here your results (and save me the trip!)

Thanks[/QUOTE]
Just beacuse it does work at one CC doesnt mean it will work at your CC. Then again, just because it doesnt work at one CC doesnt mean it wont work at your CC.

[quote name='slidecage']im trying to think is it really worth waiting 6 weeks for 10 bucks cheaper.[/QUOTE]

Of course it is. You'd have to wait longer than that for a universal price drop anyway.

[quote name='Maverick CRV']Of course it is. You'd have to wait longer than that for a universal price drop anyway.[/QUOTE]
totally. and if you have chronic brokeitis like me, then hell yes it's worth it :)

I just got my e-mail reply saying the shipping has been waived(i e-mailed them this afternoon at like 2). Hopefully this pulls through, $16 is a hell of a deal on this game

[quote name='Weedy649']I just got my e-mail reply saying the shipping has been waived(i e-mailed them this afternoon at like 2). Hopefully this pulls through, $16 is a hell of a deal on this game[/QUOTE]

What did you write in your email? I got rejected twice on the phone :whistle2:(

[quote name='vietgurl']What did you write in your email? I got rejected twice on the phone :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

From what i remember here is what i wrote....

Hello. I made this order on August 21st and when i went to add it to my cart, it said free shipping. For some reason when i did add it, the free shipping wasn't available and i was wondering if you could please fix this in my order.

Thats basically it, so if you write something to that extent(dont go word for word or they will think im phony!) They wrote me back saying i was write and that they have removed the shipping cost.

[quote name='Weedy649']I just got my e-mail reply saying the shipping has been waived(i e-mailed them this afternoon at like 2). Hopefully this pulls through, $16 is a hell of a deal on this game[/QUOTE]

if you can find a 5 buck off BB coupon and by the time you take the other future 5 buck Gift card you can get these for around 22 after tax here. I got the winnie dog version.

30 bucks - 5 buck off coupon = 25 - 5 buck gift card (to be used at another time ) = 20 + 1.80 tax = 21.80

[quote name='slidecage']if you can find a 5 buck off BB coupon and by the time you take the other future 5 buck Gift card you can get these for around 22 after tax here. I got the winnie dog version.

30 bucks - 5 buck off coupon = 25 - 5 buck gift card (to be used at another time ) = 20 + 1.80 tax = 21.80[/QUOTE]

Id still rather just get it for 16

[quote name='slidecage']if you can find a 5 buck off BB coupon and by the time you take the other future 5 buck Gift card you can get these for around 22 after tax here. I got the winnie dog version.

30 bucks - 5 buck off coupon = 25 - 5 buck gift card (to be used at another time ) = 20 + 1.80 tax = 21.80[/QUOTE]
you can't take money that's only good toward a future purchase and say it lowers the price of Nintendogs by five bucks, that is just wrong.

it lowers the price of your next game by 5 bucks... you pay ~$25.80 for Nintendogs. which is nearly ten bucks more than this deal is.

[quote name='MORT A POTTY']you can't take money that's only good toward a future purchase and say it lowers the price of Nintendogs by five bucks, that is just wrong.

it lowers the price of your next game by 5 bucks... you pay ~$25.80 for Nintendogs. which is nearly ten bucks more than this deal is.[/QUOTE]

yea i can cause i would blow the 5 bucks anyplace.... i could say i got

nintendogs + a 10 bucks (use the 5 buck off any ps2 game) PS2 game for 25 bucks

Hello from Amazon.com.

We regret to inform you that an error caused "Nintendogs - Chihuahua"
to be displayed at an incorrect price.

In accordance with our posted policies on pricing, we are unable to
offer this item for the incorrectly posted price. Therefore, we have
cancelled your order for this item. At any given time, despite our
best efforts, a small number of the millions of items on our site may
be mispriced. We do, however, verify prices as part of our shipping
procedures. If we discover that an item's correct price is higher than
our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for
instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of
such cancellation. This policy is posted in the Help section and is
accessible through numerous other areas of our web site.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

We value your business and hope that you will give us a chance to
serve you again in the future.

Sincerely,

Customer Service Department

Amazon.com

Please note: this e-mail was sent from a notification-only address
that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this

just got this email 2 minutes ago.... :cry:

[quote name='Scorch']STOP THE PRESSES HE'S ON THE PHONE[/QUOTE]

well its total bull when one person says YOU WILL GET THIS ITEM NO MATTER WHAT at 16.00 bucks and today they say its cancelled. I called yesterday and they said they would Honor that price and the item will ship OCT 2 2005. Now today im told that person had no clue what they was talking about. I got a main boss calling me in 2 hours im going to complain big time. At least they could give us a 5 buck coupon Hell even Gamestop gave a 20% off coupon.

Amazon gives nothing. screw amazon

o and never scream "stop the presses" it takes like 1-2 hours for them to start back up

[quote name='Epic Wolf']Hello from Amazon.com.

We regret to inform you that an error caused "Nintendogs - Chihuahua"
to be displayed at an incorrect price.

In accordance with our posted policies on pricing, we are unable to
offer this item for the incorrectly posted price. Therefore, we have
cancelled your order for this item. At any given time, despite our
best efforts, a small number of the millions of items on our site may
be mispriced. We do, however, verify prices as part of our shipping
procedures. If we discover that an item's correct price is higher than
our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for
instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of
such cancellation. This policy is posted in the Help section and is
accessible through numerous other areas of our web site.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

We value your business and hope that you will give us a chance to
serve you again in the future.

Sincerely,

Customer Service Department

Amazon.com

just got this email 2 minutes ago.... :cry:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Epic Wolf']I like how you (mtxbass1) shut the fuck up about the Nintendogs october ship date too ;)[/QUOTE]

:applause: :applause: :lol: :rofl:

What's that you hear? It's the sound of me laughing my ass off at Epic Wolf. Ship date what? Never? Muwahaha

love this part of the email

what means screw you we are not going to read any of your email about this

[quote name='slidecage']love this part of the email

what means screw you we are not going to read any of your email about this[/QUOTE]

Are you new to the internet? Automated e-mail are common. If you want to talk to them contact support.

[quote name='Friedle']Are you new to the internet? Automated e-mail are common. If you want to talk to them contact support.[/QUOTE]

they could at least add a link to customer service. I already emailed them and called them about this. It pisses me off big time That they said yesterday it would come and now they go cancelled

[quote name='mtxbass1']:applause: :applause: :lol: :rofl:

What's that you hear? It's the sound of me laughing my ass off at Epic Wolf. Ship date what? Never? Muwahaha[/QUOTE]
Well the debate was never about a cancellation, the ship was on the money, except the price apprently wasnt, lol ...my hat goes off you won the round , but you can still kiss my ass , lol

[quote name='Epic Wolf']Well the debate was never about a cancellation, the ship was on the money, except the price apprently wasnt, lol ...my hat goes off you won the round , but you can still kiss my ass , lol[/QUOTE]

lol, no hard feelings mate.

bread's done
Back