[Dead] TRU/Amazon.com - Coupon Code of the Day

bingbangboom

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
These are coupon codes I got and I really didn't think it would be fair just dumping them on everyone plus it wouldn't be fair to them because well... I really wouldn't feel right for some reason.

So here is the first one. Remember they can only be used for Toys R Us website. PS2 Speed Kings $20 Off - 909445

These codes are good to at least March some even April of next year.

*Added by CheapyD*
"The List"
Make sure you buy the game from Toy's R Us and not another vendor!
If the codes aren't working, it means that Toy's R Us is sold out and you are out of luck for now. Check back often as titles do come back in stock.

All games are for the PS2

$20 off Coupons
Barbie Horse Adventures: Wild Horse Rescue $10 after coupon 909494
Dynasty Tactics 2 $10 after coupon code 910504
Dynasty Warriors 4 $20 after coupon code 909450
The Great Escape free after coupon code 909449
[DEAD] Gladiator: Sword of Vengence $10 after coupon 909446
Goblin Commander $10 after coupon 910501
The Hobbit $10 after coupon 910493
Hulk $10 after coupon 910497
I-Ninja $10 after coupon 910505
Lethal Skies II free after coupon 909448
NBA Jam 2004 $10 after coupon 910495
Simpsons: Hit & Run $26 after coupon 910492
Speed Kings free after code 909445
Starsky & Hutch free after coupon 909447
[DEAD] Summer Heat Beach Volleyball free after coupon 909451
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles $10 after coupon 910498
Tom and Jerry: The War of the Whiskers $10 after coupon 910499
Whiplash $5 after coupons 910496, 910189

$10 off Coupons
King of Fighters 2000 and 2001 $30 after coupon 910487
Tokyo Extreme Racing 3 $10 after coupon 910485
PS2 Aluminum Case $20 after coupon 909444
PS2 5.4 Screen $140 after coupon 909442

$5 off Coupons
Colin Mcrae Rally 3 $45 after coupon 909441
Dragon Ball Z : Budokai $15 after coupon 909433
Enter the Matrix $25 after coupon 909434
Indy Car Series $35 after coupon 909431
Stuntman $15 after coupon 909436
Terminator: Dawn of Fate Out of stock - 909439
Tomb Raider: Angel Of Darkness $25 after coupon 909430
Transworld Surf Out of stock - 909438

[quote name='bingbangboom']Monday - Coupon Code of the Day

PS2 Termindator: Dawn of Fate - Save $5 - 909439[/quote]

thanks BBB, but OOS.

[quote name='guessed']hmm, OOS within 5 minutes, possibly sooner. Not complaining or anything, but any chance of a second monday code?[/quote]
I wondered why I couldn't find it. How much was it before?

got speed kings. word.

BTW I checked Terminator merely seconds after BBB posted it. It had to be already sold out. Not that many people would pay $15 plus s+h for a game that goes for $12 used.

I am guessing that somebody else on another site posted the code. This was dead as soon as it was posted...probably before.

Don't get me wrong bingbangboom, I appreciate you posting these discount codes as much as any other cheap-ass here. But $5 coupons really aren't such a good deal. You started this discussion with $20 coupons for $19.99 games. Now those were killer deals, and a lucky few of us cheap-asses were fortunate enough to take advantage of them. Would you consider posting the remaining $20 coupon codes on a daily basis vs. breaking them up with these $5 coupons? It's your discussion, so you can do what you want to with it. Just thought I might suggest an alternative. Thanks BBB.

Killer, he never mentioned such a thing. If you had been following this post, you'd know that. The suggestion was meant for the initiator of this topic, which would not be you. I'm sure he'll deny my request anyway, but I thought I'd make the suggestion. Looks like I opened a can of worms here BBB. Just forget I mentioned it.

Actually, he did. He said he was posting them in the order they were on the list. I agree that these $5-off deals aren't too exciting, but like Valkryst said, they're nice for people who were thinking about purchasing those games.

[quote name='bingbangboom']Yes they are but I am putting them in an order that they were listed.[/quote]

There's where he said it, page 9. It's a deal, appreciate what he is doing as most of us do. Thanks bbb.

Supernothing, look at my original post, starting after the first comma of the first sentence. It says "I appreciate you posting these discount codes"... Where did I ever say I didn't appreciate it? Gimme a break. Also, he never mentioned a "coupon book" as killer mentioned and you asserted was on "page 9." He simply stated he as going in order of the list he had. I simply suggested that he post the "killer" deals on a daily basis ahead of the $5 deals. Simple as that. Now can you all stop whining about my suggestion and just wait for BBB's next post. Geesh.

Saturday - Coupon Code of the Day

PS2 Aluminum Gaming Case - $5 off - 909444

Also I am following a list and don't want to jump around otherwise I would loose my place. Trust me there are alot more $20 off ones coming up. Just wait.

[quote name='bingbangboom']Saturday - Coupon Code of the Day

PS2 Aluminum Gaming Case - $5 off - 909444

Also I am following a list and don't want to jump around otherwise I would loose my place. Trust me there are alot more $20 off ones coming up. Just wait.[/quote]

Excellent. *Awaits those codes*

:D I just wanted to say thank you for all of the codes you have shared with us. I look forward to your future offerings and really appreciate all you are doing for us gamers. My hat is of to you my good sir. 8)

Cheers,
MarkMc30

Hey BBB don't let the ones who don't have patince spoil it for you (or us).

You don't have to do it and just that you are is great. Kepp up the good work! I haven't gotten in on time on anything yet, but I make sure to check everyday just in case I can get in on time. Thanks :)

Sunday - Coupon Code of the Day

PS2 5" Gaming Screen - $10 off - 909442

Also tommorow will start more $20 off coupons and a real big one for all you gamers out there for one of the hottest and hardest titles to pick up for the PS2. Which game will it be?

of course I'm getting home late almost every night this week...so I'll probably miss out! :roll:

but BBB, I thank you anyway...I so truly appreciate what you're doing for us...

wonder if the mystery game is rez...

If its REZ, grab it. Its not only very good, but also very rare. I bought REZ at full price and think its worth every penny. I'm in the same boat arcadia, I get home late as well... sigh.

Amazon does not currently carry Rez and if the mystery game is that hard to find why would it be available at Amazon? Does Amazon get games instock just for these daily codes? Oh and thanks OP for posting these codes!

Looks like neither DriftChamp or I bothered to check the TRU inventory before posting pzen. Nothing wrong with a little anticipation before the next post by BBB is there pzen. Relax a little.

Looks like neither arcadia or I bothered to check the TRU inventory before posting pzen. Nothing wrong with a little anticipation before the next post by BBB is there pzen. Relax a little.

Monday - Coupon Code of the Day

PS2 Barbie Horse Adventure - $20 off - 909494

Yeah, I thought it was funny how I lead you guys on. Hope you don't get too mad but it was a hard game to find this christmas season... just ask any parent trying to hunt down this game.

But there are some good ones coming up though.

bread's done
Back