Deadspace PS3 $19.99 @ BestBuy B&M

Dunno where the link is but i think this is a repost. but thanks though =) i saw it at best buy. My friend works for EA so i get all the games for 10 bucks ( dont ask ahaha he cant buy in bulk) so i go it for 10 when it came out. great game

[quote name='benartmao']Dunno where the link is but i think this is a repost. but thanks though =) i saw it at best buy. My friend works for EA so i get all the games for 10 bucks ( dont ask ahaha he cant buy in bulk) so i go it for 10 when it came out. great game[/QUOTE]

I think the one you saw was for amazon.

[quote name='the_legend_of_drtre']I think the one you saw was for amazon.[/QUOTE]

Its been covered in that Amazon thread that BB, GS all has it for $19.99.

At BB you can get it for $15 if you also buy a pre-order of uncharted. The pre-order is $5, but gets you a total of $10 off, so the total before tax is $15.

[quote name='megma42']At BB you can get it for $15 if you also buy a pre-order of uncharted. The pre-order is $5, but gets you a total of $10 off, so the total before tax is $15.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't this only apply to titles $29.99 and up?

[quote name='megma42']At BB you can get it for $15 if you also buy a pre-order of uncharted. The pre-order is $5, but gets you a total of $10 off, so the total before tax is $15.[/QUOTE]

Not true (unless they recently changed the rules). The Uncharted $5 off deal only works if you get a second game at $29.99 or above. It just happens to work on two pre-orders at once as the system recognizes the other pre-order at its $59.99 price.

Maybe I should try my own advice, may be dead as the last poster notes that he tried it and it doesn't work anymore. It did work, I got it for 360 for $15.

bread's done
Back