deal dead.

OldKai

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product_id=230257

It's a pre-order, they'll ship it 4/25.

Just use coupon code 'MKART' and get free overnight shipping. Came to $52.99 Shipped for me. And since I doubt I'll be at a store on the 27th, at least I know I'll have the game delivered to me on the 28th. And if you want to thread crap since you have a store that'll have this on release, just don't...that's stupid. As I know you already have anyway.

Isn't this a $50 game? So unless you're not near a store or have high sales tax this doesn't seem like a "deal."

EDIT: Even if you have high tax, you could use the 10% off coupon and get it for about $53 day of release.

Agreed...Not a deal...Mario Kart will not be rare or anything. I actually think that each mario kart is worse than the previous one.
[quote name='gimmepilotwings']:imwithst:[/quote]

yea, unless the successor for wii plays all old wii games, and becomes as highly sought after as the wii has been. I sold a brand new copy of mario kart wii (factory sealed original edition with bonus disk) for 52$ a couple weeks ago.:)

Here - $49.99 with free shipping, $39.99 if you use Google Checkout (you can't use it for a pre-order, but you can when it comes out):

http://www.buy.com/prod/mario-kart-includes-wii-wheel/q/loc/108/206855236.html

$49.99 with free shipping:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000XJNTNS/ref=amb_link_6578192_2?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=top-1&pf_rd_r=19FNS58RDXWYQVKTCZQ1&pf_rd_t=301&pf_rd_p=377966701&pf_rd_i=mario%20kart

I guess the deal part of this is the free overnight shipping, but come on. Just walk to any store that sells video games and you can get it on release day and not worry about shipping.

Here is another deal, stop the presses!... When the game is released, Target will sell it for $49.99 plus tax. That price won't last long so hurry!

And, if you act now, they will sell you GTAIV on the PS3 for the amazing price of $59.99 plus tax when its released.

They must be out of their minds with those low low prices!!!

Paying MSRP, plus shipping, while supporting Gamestop's Business without any benefit WILL NEVER be a deal.
Let's close this thread, please.

I think the EB near me has Wiis in stock for the low price of $249.99! Should I start a new topic about it?!

[quote name='hero101']Deal worthy for Geeks playing EverQuest with their parents and wearing dorky outfits while speaking in character.[/quote]

Now that's a deal.

[quote name='bigdaddy']I think the EB near me has Wiis in stock for the low price of $249.99! Should I start a new topic about it?![/quote]

actually, if that's true, you probably should. lots of people still looking for them :D

[quote name='darkcecil32']yea, unless the successor for wii plays all old wii games, and becomes as highly sought after as the wii has been. I sold a brand new copy of mario kart wii (factory sealed original edition with bonus disk) for 52$ a couple weeks ago.:)[/quote]

am i the only one who's brain is melting trying to make sense of this? can someone please explain what this guy is talking about?

[quote name='smoger']am i the only one who's brain is melting trying to make sense of this? can someone please explain what this guy is talking about?[/QUOTE]

I think he might be trying to say that he sold a sealed copy of Mario Kart: Double Dash? Since the Wii plays GC games, I think he might be trying to be funny?

[quote name='darkcecil32']yea, unless the successor for wii plays all old wii games, and becomes as highly sought after as the wii has been. I sold a brand new copy of mario kart wii (factory sealed original edition with bonus disk) for 52$ a couple weeks ago.:)[/QUOTE]

Congratulations.

You sold it at its original MSRP. :roll:

Adjusting for inflation and other costs of holding (since you didn't use the item), you actually received a negative return.

[quote name='coonkine']not this immature bs again...c'mon mods...don't let this place become like gfaqs[/QUOTE]

i agree with you, i looked in this thread just to see the deal and everybody is knocking the OP instead of contributing

maybe $53+Overnite shipping aint for you, but for the people who dont want to visit a store, its nots a bad deal, most people like would enjoy this game enough to pay MSRP for it

unless you have a deal thats better than this you shouldn't be acting like a bunch of little bitches, where's your $39.99 Mario Kart wii deals at?

^ Indeed.

I like it when GS has the free overnight shipping on games I really want to get. Not all of us have time to go to the store the day a game is released. Some people have other things to attend to, but would still like the opportunity to have the game when it is released.

[quote name='iamtheodork']Honestly, why all the hostility :(?[/quote]

I don't think people want the forum cluttered with "deals" that are nothing more than games listed at MSRP.

1st party Nintendo games rarely drop below MSRP for a long time

I usually pick up Nintendo games at full price if I really want them and cant find a deal

Super Smash Bros Brawl
Zelda Twilight Princess

come to mind, this will most likely be the next one I pay full price for since i'll be trying to get GTA IV for free through
I was lucky enough to get Super Paper Mario and Super Mario Galaxy from CAGs for a good price, but this was also a good time after the games have come out

Also I'll take his deal any day over people who list MSRP with Google checkout

Free overnight shipping = deal, whether you like it or not. People are constantly posting deals that I think stink, but that's just my opinion. I don't thread crap. Apparently, others don't take that road, though.

I think it would be a better idea if you hold off on pre-ordering it because you never know what deals may come out when it's released. Super Mario Galaxy with $25.00 gift card for example.

The day that free overnight shipping isn't considered a deal anymore is the day the old CAG is truly dead.

/me sad

[quote name='greyzieoriental']
where's your $39.99 Mario Kart wii deals at?[/quote]
Here - $49.99 with free shipping, $39.99 if you use Google Checkout (you can't use it for a pre-order, but you can when it comes out):

http://www.buy.com/prod/mario-kart-i...206855236.html

Also, no one has mentioned the 10% off coupon at GS/EB to make this $44.99 in-store on release day. And if Costco repeats the way it handled SSBB, there's a chance it will be $44 at Costco.

How is $53 a deal? and it's plus tax right? So you probably pay $58 after tax. Seriously, anyone has a right to bitch about this, they bumped it above msrp. That is not a deal.

The OP should probably edit the title to say 49.99 + tax w/ Free Overnight Shipping, since sales tax varies from state to state.

If you don't like the deal, don't thread crap. You're just moving a deal that you don't like straight to the front page.

[quote name='thorbahn3']I think it would be a better idea if you hold off on pre-ordering it because you never know what deals may come out when it's released. Super Mario Galaxy with $25.00 gift card for example.[/QUOTE]

SSBB w/50% off on a select game from TRU with a decent list of titles comes to mind.

[quote name='greyzieoriental']1st party Nintendo games rarely drop below MSRP for a long time

I usually pick up Nintendo games at full price if I really want them and cant find a deal

Super Smash Bros Brawl

[/quote]

I just saw that in the paper on sale for $38.99.

bread's done
Back