Deals on original Fallout 3?

reddog1083

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Seeing how I already purchased the first three DLCs, I suppose I could get the last two for $20 and pick the game up again for cheap now that the GOTY edition is out?

I checked on a couple websites and they seem to still be around the $40 mark, anything lower then that?

EDIT: I'll throw the question out for the DLCs "Mothership Zeta" and "Point Lookout"

Amazon has it for $20 new now, I believe. Check the Video Game Deals page, it should be on the first page someplace. I'm assuming you mean for the PS3, right? If not, then ignore this message. :razz:

Aww I would get it for the PS3, but I bought my DLC on 360.

On a side note, I didn't mention the platform because I thought the DLC was only on Xbox.

well i'll tie this to your as its an important sister question

if you played through the original on the ps3 can you use either version to obtain the dlc or is the save not compatible between the 2? Thanks.

Dunno if your interested, but I know I have seen the collectors edition on sale at a number of places for about 40 or less, otherwise I think you might have to wait till it goes on sale again (I believe it was on sale at amazon as the DOTD for 20).

bread's done
Back