Demonoid Invite?

I didnt know demonoid was as elite as google mail, but nonetheless PM me if you have an invite for me to demonoid.... if you need gmail i'll send you an invite.

On a seperate note, I know some people were asking for blackcats-games invites, sign up is open at the moment. The site is running like crap though, so expect to refresh your page a few times.

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']On a seperate note, I know some people were asking for blackcats-games invites, sign up is open at the moment. The site is running like crap though, so expect to refresh your page a few times.[/QUOTE]

Ah that explains the slowdown. Keep checking it for a NTSC Simpsons game and it takes FOREVER.

I have TWO demonoid invites. PM me ONLY IF you can prove a good ratio on another private tracker site AND have been a member on CAG for a while.

[quote name='banpeikun']no luck when i tried blackcats-games[/quote]

I got my activation email and when I click the link I get a 404. :(

I got one recently from someone here but by the time I entered it it said someone redeemed it or it doesn't exist. So now im code-less again. looking for one if anyones generous..

[quote name='romaniandudeisbk']I got one recently from someone here but by the time I entered it it said someone redeemed it or it doesn't exist. So now im code-less again. looking for one if anyones generous..[/QUOTE]

They only last about 4-7 days after created. I'd send another but I'm out sorry.

[quote name='banpeikun']RIP Demonoid[/quote]
hopefully it gets back :(
sucks because i just got a invite code the other day and only downloaded one show. ahhh.

I researched this a little and it seems like its a lot bs what stories on the internet are saying. Its down for now but it will probably be back up soon. People were saying that it was the CRIA or something like that, the canadian recording industry or something but this sounds to be lies being thoroughly spread. If that is true they will just move and will be back up again. Other rumors are that their servers have gone down and they need to reboot from back ups. I would pay close attention to the site in the next couple of days, i mean i am still seeding and how is this possible if the trackers are down?

[quote name='Dicerion']I researched this a little and it seems like its a lot bs what stories on the internet are saying. Its down for now but it will probably be back up soon. People were saying that it was the CRIA or something like that, the canadian recording industry or something but this sounds to be lies being thoroughly spread. If that is true they will just move and will be back up again. Other rumors are that their servers have gone down and they need to reboot from back ups. I would pay close attention to the site in the next couple of days, i mean i am still seeding and how is this possible if the trackers are down?[/QUOTE]

I could be wrong, but I believe that if the site is down you can still seed but the trackers just never update.

I would be surprised if they're down for good. I'd put money on them changing servers and being back up in a few days. The CRIA just won't give up -_- They've probably lost more money fighting places like Demonoid than they would have by just leaving them alone o_O

Yeah sucks that demonoid is down :( im sure they will just relocate their servers and start up again. Until then... does anyone happen to have a blackcats-games.net OR torrent-damage.net invite code the could send my way :) Thanks in advance.

bread's done
Back