Despicable Me (3 Disc Blu Ray Combo Pack) + Coraline (Blu Ray) - $26.48 at Amazon

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Despicable Me (Three-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + Digital Copy) - $25.99

Coraline (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo w/ 3D) (2009) - $13.49 (Discounted Price: $6.49)

Sub-Total: $39.48
Best Value - Save $7.00
Grand Total: $32.48 shipped

Update on 12/02/10 from Penguin1084:
Despicable Me dropped to$ 21.99 today and I highly doubt there will be a coupon. If you scroll down the product page there's a "Best Value" option if you buy it with Coraline saving you $7.00 off the total making it $26.48 shipped

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002ZG97EC/ref=oss_product

I know it's been mentioned before but Despicable Me dropped today making this a hell of a deal in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='basis']thanks for the info iNCREDiPiNOY & shrike4242. question can i watch Coraline without a 3D TV?[/QUOTE]Yes. It's not active 3D, it's the red / blue 3D, and comes with four sets of the glasses.

you can trade the coraline blu ray into secondspin.com for 14.50 cash. Then you will have gotten despicable me for about 13-14 bucks after you pay to ship it to second spin

also shrike your marketplace feedback of 561 and 100%:applause:

im waiting for good deals for the REAL 3D blurays. not the crappy paper glasses. i heard Coraline 3D bluray will be out in Jan.

You could probably sell Coraline and DM on DVD for $26 on eBay, essentially getting DM for free. I loved that movie so much, lol.

[quote name='trunks982']im waiting for good deals for the REAL 3D blurays. not the crappy paper glasses. i heard Coraline 3D bluray will be out in Jan.[/QUOTE]It's out there, though it was a Panasonic exclusive until the end of the year, so it'll be out shortly.

Now its down to $26.48 for the two of them (DM keeps dropping in price now at $21)

If I didn't already have Coraline then I would do this. Now I think I am going to wait

Against my better judgement I jumped on it. I keep buying movies and then not watching them.
Just like I keep playing games and then not playing them.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']
Despicable Me dropped to$ 21.99 today and I highly doubt there will be a coupon. If you scroll down the product page there's a "Best Value" option if you buy it with Coraline saving you $7.00 off the total making it $26.48 shipped

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002ZG97EC/ref=oss_product

I know it's been mentioned before but Despicable Me dropped today making this a hell of a deal in my opinion.
[/QUOTE]

not to be an ass or anything, but...

can we give credit where it's deserved here?

I only complain because I made an effort to make the thread from my phone, sitting in class, not realizing there was a thread beforehand (this one)... and my thread was deleted (obviously) except that's a direct copy/paste from what I had in the thread.

[quote name='Penguin1084']not to be an ass or anything, but...

can we give credit where it's deserved here?

I only complain because I made an effort to make the thread from my phone, sitting in class, not realizing there was a thread beforehand (this one)... and my thread was deleted (obviously) except that's a direct copy/paste from what I had in the thread.[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back