Dey tuk our OTT!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Liquid 2']Is it better than the trash that was the second season?[/QUOTE]

This wasn't a particularly great episode, but it was funny and it gave a lot of backstory for the show's villains, which is probably important since it looks like they're going to continue the Monarch/Phantom Limb storyline.

I actually liked the second season; there were a few weak episodes, but Escape to the House of Mummies Part 2 and the one immediately after where Johnny Quest appears (Twenty Years to Midnight) are two of my favorite episodes.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Seemed similar to how they started the last season, with the Venture Bros. supposedly being dead and focusing on the new Venture Brothers before going back to normal. The new intro was great, too.[/QUOTE]

It's kind of similar, but the Ventures and Brock actually had lines in that episode. I think Helper was the only one who spoke this time around, if you can call it that.

Agreed on the intro. :)

I should probably get some sleep. It's early, but I've got to get up tomorrow to take my sister to her graduation rehearsal.

I need to fix my sleep schedule - having a 12:30 bedtime seem early won't be good when I've got to show up to my internship at 8:30 in the morning. :lol:

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']This wasn't a particularly great episode, but it was funny and it gave a lot of backstory for the show's villains, which is probably important since it looks like they're going to continue the Monarch/Phantom Limb storyline.

I actually liked the second season; there were a few weak episodes, but Escape to the House of Mummies Part 2 and the one immediately after where Johnny Quest appears (Twenty Years to Midnight) are two of my favorite episodes.[/QUOTE]

I don't know if this will make much sense, but I thought the second season lost the "feel" of the show that made the first season so good.
I'm hoping they can go back to what the first season great.

Man, none of the three CAGers that I PMed about buying their Slim PSP have PMed me back. Perhaps I'll just buy my friend's Phat.

I think the second season tried to link the episodes together more, whereas the first season's episodes stood on their own.

Thanks for reminding me guys - I forgot to re-enable the timer to DVR Venture Bros. Thankfully, it'll be on again at 3am or so.

And I really liked the second season. I really like the Guild and I liked how it was really fleshed out. Hell, as long as there is Dr Orpheus, I'm a happy guy. I really like when they play him and Dr Venture off each other.

I just woke up with a pound headache. I had a dream that I was on the show Lost except it took place inside a Wegmans and my girlfriend was pissed at me.

Best dream evar?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I just woke up with a pound headache. I had a dream that I was on the show Lost except it took place inside a Wegmans and my girlfriend was pissed at me.

Best dream evar?[/QUOTE]

I've heard Wegmans is quite nice. My friend loves it.

[quote name='mr ryles']you guys and your 69ing is starting to creep me out.[/QUOTE]

Go read the Texas Hold'em thread in the 360 forums. Simon D is/was playing strip Texas Hold'em with a bunch of guys. :whistle2:#

Ok this has been bugging me for a few days now...

Why do women get mad if you look at their cleavage when they wear cleavage revealing clothing?

I mean... If you didnt want guys to look at it, why wear stuff like that?

[quote name='tiredfornow']kuga doesn't understand women at all. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Is it like staring at the sun? Just look for a few seconds then turn away?

[quote name='sasukekun']Is it like staring at the sun? Just look for a few seconds then turn away?[/QUOTE]

No it's like look, then ask the sun how it's doin.

[quote name='mr ryles']No it's like look, then ask the sun how it's doin.[/QUOTE]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc2Z7CL4Cv0[/media]

[quote name='sasukekun']Is it like staring at the sun? Just look for a few seconds then turn away?[/quote]
Why do girls have meat curtains if they don't want 'em stuffed. Right, Kuga? :cool:

[quote name='tiredfornow']women like the attention if its a dude they're into.

maybe she just didn't like asian dudes?[/QUOTE]

I dunno, probably b/c everyone I work with is taller than me. I'm only 5'5"

The one person shorter than me is one of my co-workers and she's like 5'2 and white.

[quote name='Moxio']Asians are smelly and they eat dogs.[/QUOTE]

Hey... Don't hate it until you try it.

I'd eat dog again no problem.

[quote name='sasukekun']Hey... Don't hate it until you try it.

I'd eat dog again no problem.[/QUOTE]

even puppy.................. :cry:

[quote name='Moxio']When I go to Riverside I'm going to beat sasukekun up.

(If he's only 5.5 I can take him. :cool:)[/QUOTE]

All asians know kung-fu. I'll touch of death you. :lol:

[quote name='Moxio']When I go to Riverside I'm going to beat sasukekun up.

(If he's only 5.5 I can take him. :cool:)[/QUOTE]

buddy holly can't beat noone up

[quote name='Moxio']Kung fu? $$$$a please. I can... do yoga?

fuck.[/quote]

You can use that shit to teleport and spit out fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back