Diablo 3 Trade In or wait?

individual101

CAGiversary!
I'm debating whether or not to trade in Diablo 3 for my PS4.  I have already beat it twice and am debating whether or not to trade it in.  I feel like as soon as I do they will release news about more upcoming DLC or something but I don't play it anymore and I could use it towards Destiny Expansion or Order 1886.

Has anyone heard of any leaked info about more DLC for Diablo?

Diablo 3 will not be getting most of the stuff that makes it so fun to play on PC on consoles.  The console ports will never get seasons or anything like that, Blizzard has confirmed this, which IMO severely decreases the replay value of the game on consoles.  You can get the game for PC and the expansion usually together for around 30 bucks if I was you id trade the game in to target here in a few weeks when they have double trade in with target having b2g1 free the following week and just buy Diablo 3 for PC down the line when it goes on sale.

Yea but the only reason I would be trading it in would be for either Order 1886 CE or the Destiny Expansion which they carry neither so Target would not be my choice.  What sucks the most is that Walmart is giving 40 and BB is giving 31+10% for GCU so 34.  With the 20% off Destiny Expansion it would be technically free but still it sucks

bread's done
Back