Disgaea At CC

Now this really isn't a deal since it is 49.95 but when I went to my local Circuit City the other day and when i was about to leave, i saw about 8 brand new Disgaeas just sitting on the shelf. I grabbed one for myself and left thinking why does circuit city have 8 new ones when the gamestops and ebgames don't have any pre-owned. any thoughts?

[quote name='Kaze of the Heavens']Now this really isn't a deal since it is 49.95 but when I went to my local Circuit City the other day and when i was about to leave, i saw about 8 brand new Disgaeas just sitting on the shelf. I grabbed one for myself and left thinking why does circuit city have 8 new ones when the gamestops and ebgames don't have any pre-owned. any thoughts?[/quote]

Because its a "sleeper", a really good game no plays, but then they do play and they like a lot, a really lot, so they don't trade it in.

Makes sense, no?

[quote name='Kaze of the Heavens']yea i understand that, but i was wondering why all the sudden why does circuit city have a brand new shipment of disgaea in[/quote]

Most likely they aren't 'brand new', they're unsold copies from other stores or the warehouse. There's at least 1 store per state that gets all the leftovers from the other stores, so it wouldn't hurt to frequently check it as other rare titles will show up there.

it is $49.95 at toysrus.com and they have plenty in stock. free ship if you buy over $50 so look for somethin to fill the order.

no free ship from TRU unless as far as I can tell, so only order the spidey lights if you want them.

Also here is a quote from the "why didn't I get super saver shipping" link:

Not Eligible:Your eligible Amazon.com items shipping to this address total less than $25. Please note that some items are not eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping. These include toys, video games and accessories, baby items, Target items, Marshall Field's items, and certain heavy or oversize items that incur a shipping surcharge.
:evil:
emphasis added

After playing with it some more, it seems that you need >$50 in video games from TRU to get free shipping, not just >$50 from TRU total.

bread's done
Back