Done

[quote name='YamiDragoon']I mean I can offer about 10$ per paypal or something..[/QUOTE]

its just a in game weapon. u got a lot of other weapons in the game to choose from. $10 is pretty high in price for it. i'm assuming that you pre-ordered your game and $10 was an incentive? you might as well wait and see if it will be released on PSN as a DLC like the japanese PSN. the japanese PSN already have 3 DLC, Omega Weapon, Serah's weapon or costume or both, Noel's weapon or costume or both, for approximately $3-$4USD each

Well, I am from Europe and I'm a collector, so I want that Genji Bow that I can't have over here.. that's all.. ^^

You know, this all is about my fiancée and me. I want to show her how much I love her by getting an unusual gift.. something to add to her most fav. game (of the whole series)'s collection.. you know.. over here in Europe, the Genji Bow hasn't been given away with pre-orders.. so I'd love to give that thing to her by getting it from someone from the US, you know.. that's the short version of the story.. ^^;

[quote name='YamiDragoon']You know, this all is about my fiancée and me. I want to show her how much I love her by getting an unusual gift.. something to add to her most fav. game (of the whole series)'s collection.. you know.. over here in Europe, the Genji Bow hasn't been given away with pre-orders.. so I'd love to give that thing to her by getting it from someone from the US, you know.. that's the short version of the story.. ^^;[/QUOTE]

the problem is... i don't think you'll be able to use a US code on a EU game

[quote name='lain21us']Region locked, sorry.[/QUOTE]
how do you know that? and what have you tried?
have you tried the code on the european/japanese/w/e marketplace?
or have you tried the code on the us marketplace and downloaded it there to test it on a european/japanese/w/e xbox?

To answer my own question.. downloading this DLC from a US account and using the Bow in the PAL version does work, but the bow and sword will be invisible.. it's like Serah doing kung-fu! XD

bread's done
Back