Dr Pepper: 2011 Promo (EA Games DLC)

[quote name='Sanges99']When I first ran into this a month ago while searching for DLC on ebay (i know, a weird waste of time) I had started on the trail, looking for bottles around me in Upstate NY. Out of all of the stores listed when you register your code and they ask where you've bought it, only 1 Walmart out of 3 that we checked (not Target or any of the CVS/Walgreens around, either) had them and they were only the ones sold in the impulse soda coolers at the register lanes. And the 2 liter bottles are some kind of legendary creature, all of the 2Ls had a country awards/festival/something sweeps on them.

There's my help, even though it's not exactly the free codes you were hoping for.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I used to see the country award ones a lot but now they're just generic dr pepper bottles

Anyone got any space Bad Company 2 stuff? I can't get easily find Dr. Pepper in Mexico and when I can it's only in cans.

Edit: No more codes left.

I have 9 Dr Pepper codes. Send me a PM if you want one. If you happen to have a Slurpee code for trade I would appreciate it, but it's not required.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mob2012']Edit: 5 codes left.

I have 9 Dr Pepper codes. Send me a PM if you want one. If you happen to have a Slurpee code for trade I would appreciate it, but it's not required.[/QUOTE]

Thanks again! :)

I just entered a Dr. Pepper code and didn't realize there weren't any codes available for PS3 (and I don't own any of these games on 360).

So, first person to PM me and tell me which specific item you want, I'll send it along. Would love Slurpee codes in return, if you happen to have any.

I usually find caps at my local Dollar Tree... They have yellow caps and are marked with an EA label on the bottle...
Also it looks like the newest game added is Fight Night Champion.
Was hoping for some Dragon Age II stuff... I think there are gonna release some Shift 2 DLC with this promo...

[quote name='TheOtherBarber']I just had 40 codes go to waste because no one wanted to trade anything for them. Not buying any this year.[/QUOTE]

You could have been a good CAG and given them out in this thread.

[quote name='Owen']You could have been a good CAG and given them out in this thread.[/QUOTE]
Yes, I COULD have but that would make me 'Give Stuff Away For Free Gamer' not a Cheap Ass Gamer! Plus I gave a few away already and got very few thanks. On top of that, I haven't signed on since October of last year I think. D:

I can never find these in my area to many people like buying them up to make money... I got one code from ign link but doing it each week did not work for me. If anyone has a extra or 2 i will be so grateful. I got a few avatar codes to give back if you want them. Just pm me and let me know.

Has anyone tried Papa John's in SoCal? I ordered pizza last week with a Dr. Pep and sure enough the cap was an EA promo cap.

Fight Night Champion was the featured game on the label. I think there's a deal for a large pie and 2 20oz drinks for like $13

I'm only interested in the ME2 stuff, so I just need two more caps to complete the trilogy of DLC.

If anyone has a Hess near them, I went in today and there were 55 cent off coupons on the cooler that had EA codes on them as a detachable piece, also Dr. Peppers were b2g1 and you could use 2 of the coupons.

I can't stand the taste of Dr. Pepper so buying them would be such a waste.
If anyone would like to trade Dr. Pepper codes for Coke Rewards codes PM me.

thank you Kid Fresh for the code if any one else can help me with 3 more or even just 1 i would b thank full

If there is a place near you that sells promotional bottles, you should get them now.

I just notice today on the promotion website under rules it says:
"Codes will be available under the cap on bottles from January 4, 2011 through March 31, 2011 and from July 1, 2011 through December 30, 2011 in participating markets."

So that is probably why I am already starting to see less promotional bottles. I wonder why there is a 3 month gap in between the time people can get bottle with codes.

The gap is probably due to EA not having many big games in the next few months but with Mass Effect 3 and Battlefield 3 and some of the other EA games coming out in that next window, I can see them having some Pepper DLC since they already had DLC for the previous titles.

Are anyone else's entered codes missing? I logged in and all my entered codes are gone.

never mind, must of been a site glitch, all my codes are back.

[quote name='fieldkillah']If anyone has a Hess near them, I went in today and there were 55 cent off coupons on the cooler that had EA codes on them as a detachable piece, also Dr. Peppers were b2g1 and you could use 2 of the coupons.[/QUOTE]Don't know what Hess is, but a gas station in this area called QuikTrip (QT) had the same coupons hanging on the glass door where the Dr Peppers are. The code on the coupon doesn't list an expiration date and the bottles have Dead Space 2, Fight Night Champ and Shift 2 on the label and expiration date of 12/31/11. Coupons must be new here as the girl at the register was shocked to see it.

[quote name='alamak']3wjj
elb (o or zero?)
shgr[/QUOTE]
We are sorry, but the code that you have entered has already been activated

Okay, which one of you guys did it?
http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfairpark/2011/04/truck_thefts_from_texas_soda_d.php

Crime
Truck Thefts from Texas Soda Distributors Make Dallas a Hub for Hot Dr Pepper

A trio of truck thefts from Dr Pepper distributors around Texas in the last few months have all ended the same way -- with the trucks abandoned just hours after they were stolen, somewhere between Dallas and Fort Worth, with loads of beverage gone missing.

In early February, according to a report in the Sherman Herald-Democrat, a Dr Pepper distributor in Sherman reported one of its tractor-trailers missing; police found the truck the next morning, abandoned 80 miles away in Hurst, parked along State Highway 183 in Hurst with its engine running.

One month later, truck rustlers struck again, hot-wiring a pair of fully loaded semi trucks at a Waco Dr Pepper distributor, and driving them through a chain link fence early in the early morning hours of March 1. That afternoon, police found the trucks abandoned along Lone Star Drive in West Dallas, near Interstate 30.

Dallas is a major hub for cargo theft, but down in Waco, police spokesman Sgt. Patrick Swanton tells Unfair Park this is the first time in his 30-year career he's seen a soda truck completely cleared out like this. "Occasionally, maybe you get thefts from beer trucks, when they're unloading with the door open" he says.

Swanton says they're still investigating the theft, but don't have any suspects just yet. As Dallas PD spokesman Ches Williams told the Waco Tribune, though, the fact "that the trucks were left in an area [where] they were likely to be found suggests the evil-doers who stole them were after the DP."

Then on Mach 16, a Dr Pepper bottling plant in Wichita Falls reported yet another pair of trucks missing -- each carrying $20,000 worth of product like the pair from Waco, and driven off the yard without keys.

Sometime in the last week, the trucks were found -- one in Fort Worth, one in Euless -- with the soda gone, according to a Wichita Falls Times Record News report speculating the Dr Pepper thefts could even be part of "a statewide criminal ring."

According to that story, Fort Worth Police are leading an investigation into the most recent theft. I've got calls out to Dr Pepper, and police in Fort Worth, Hurst and Sherman, and we'll update when we learn more.

...and can I have a few caps?

I might start getting these again, as there is most likely going to be ME3 DLC. When I get some I'll post a message on here so lurkers won't get them, only people that do what my post says will get a code/codes. :D

If anybody has any spare Dr. Pepper DLC codes, I would love one. I just picked up Battlefield Bad Company 2 and would like to get the SPECACT DLC for the Achievements. :)

Thank you in advance.

Seeing a lot of the regular Dr. Pepper having the Thor contest now. :(

What's even worse is that I found out today that I had registered my first two things on my junk e-mail account and the ones from the past month on my normal account that I have registered with XBox Live.

I can't also seem to find a way to get my XBL tag on the two old ones either, so I guess I'll have to drink another Dr. Pepper to replace the old one--thankfully I had an extra code to burn today.

[quote name='OrganicTissue77']I gotten all I need, here one from my wife other day.

QVQWNADPD553[/QUOTE]

Took this code, thank you.

[quote name='alamak']6ka6fhbhd7f4

9fgwfhbey11n
[/QUOTE]

Made use of the second one, first had already been claimed. Thanks.

bread's done
Back