ds for cheap

Yeah, he's right. Expect all of the used ones to have dead pixels galore, and scratches the size of yo' momma'! BUZZING! :D

Yeah, and GR generally gets the older customers, so the DS's might be in better condition. All of the little kids run to GS and EB and get $3 per game, and think that they're rich! I just got $17.84 for trading in 8 games! :D

wow you got 17.49 for trading in 8 games and you think that is a good deal? that averges out to around 2 dollars a game. I guess it is good to live in the country where trade in prices are higher.

You might as well as just wait for the Nintendogs bundle coming this month. I know I am.

[quote name='InuFaye']wow you got 17.49 for trading in 8 games and you think that is a good deal? that averges out to around 2 dollars a game. I guess it is good to live in the country where trade in prices are higher.[/QUOTE]

:) LOL, he was joking!

Kids are made smaller for a reason, and that's so you can steal their stuff.

Just go to your local middle school. ;)

Just wanted to bump this instead of making a new topic as I'm looking for the same thing. See if any holiday season deals are on the horizon.

[quote name='Kyo']Wasn't there a bundle for a DS with Mario at the same 129.99 price?[/QUOTE]

Are you referring to the online walmart deal? I think its gone.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']i wonder if I should get Nintendogs bundle or Mario Kart one[/QUOTE]
Mario kart all the way baby;)

Arghhhh...I wish I wasn't so anal about the color of the DS, but I am. >_< I REALLY want the electric blue, but the Mario Kart bundle will have a red DS. Then we have the Nintendogs bundle which includes a teal DS...but I want my electric blue! Can't they just let us decide on the color? BLARRRGH!

just throwing this out there for anyone that can help:

I'm also looking for the best deal for a new DS. I know a little while back there was a promotion that threw in Mario 64 and system for $130, does anyone know if any online retailers still have this deal? I know I should have jumped on it back then, but it wasn't until Castlevania came out that I really wanted the system. Like some others on here I'm picky with the system's color also, so although I like the DS + Mario Kart bundle I don't like the red DS, nor am I too excited with the Nintendogs bundle. If anything, a black DS would be my first choice, but of course thats not available in the US. Anyways, I'm in the SD area, so if anyone knows where I can still get the Mario 64 + DS bundle B&M or online I would greatly appreciate that. Thanks.

I also am looking for a good deal on a DS. Color isn't much of a factor to me, but I'd prefer a masculine color (Black would kick ass).

I'm looking to switch out my SP for a DS as well... $100 isn't bad for a used at EBgames. So long as everything is in working order I see no issue picking one up there aside from color prefrence. I may just wait it out though until someone can confirm that the Pearls will never hit stateside.

[quote name='paintballers']check the toys r us ad for this week they have deal for a DS[/QUOTE]
"$169.88 System w/ Starter Kit, Pac Pix & Madagascar"
too bad its bundled with crap.

Thanks Josef thats a good deal.

I'm waiting for the red one but I could get a blue one for my little Bro. The thing is that he doesn't know if he wants one yet (he thinks you have to use the stylus to play all of the games).

Trade in your GBASP for a DS if you have one. EB will give you $40 for it.

Then, either get a used DS in good condition for $109 - $40 = $70

or

Get a new DS and a new DS game of your choice for $130 + $30 =$160. You'll get a $10 discount for getting the system and game for new, added onto the $40 for the SP, so that's $110 for a new DS and a new DS game.

[quote name='The VGM']$130 is already cheap.[/QUOTE]

You're an idiot.

That's a good deal, thanks BarrettSan.

bread's done
Back