Eb-Trade your XBOX for $100

This deal has been on for sometime. Its trade in an xbox for anything 360 not just the system.. games acc, what ever...

GoW only free when you get a 360 though.

Time to get more 360 accessories? Maybe return my controller extra controller to futureshop that i got for $54 lol. jp, I dunno what I want though. God dam $100 could get vga cables.... market points... xbl gold card....

Decided I'm returning the $449.99 deal I got from futureshop to get the one from ebgames. Basically ebgames warranty is friggin 100x better then futureshops so its all in all a better deal.

How is EB's warranty better that FS's? I just assumed that they were the same. I think EB's is $59 for 1 year, and FS's was $69 for two?

How is EB's warranty better that FS's? I just assumed that they were the same. I think EB's is $59 for 1 year, and FS's was $69 for two? What is the difference in the coverage?

I'd never trade my Xbox, until MS makes the entire Xbox library Backwards compatible on the Xbox360...although the deal sound sweet..I'll pass on it.

XBMC is the reason I won't trade mine in. I buy all my games, but I love playing a divx off of my computer with the xbox. Beats hooking my laptop up to the TV all the time. The media capabilities of the 360 suck compared to XBMC.

I will eventually buy a 360, but the cg-xbox is here to stay.
~S

~S

I'll also pass until we get 100% backwards compatibility. My hard drive has too many gaming memories to give up for a single C-Note.

I don't think the list of backwards compatible games will really grow much. I think the only reason that there is any games, was for marketing purposes (to say that they have everything Sony does). I doubt MS is sinking much resources into that anymore.
~S

bread's done
Back