Ebay instant win game

This one is bullshit. Randomly generated codes to make sure you are a real person, right? I've entered about 100 times so far, and I have only seen 7 different codes. If they were really giving away that much, each code would be different.

Lost....season 3, must see. These ebay games are an evil scheme! I swear the creator is out there is laughing his ass off right now at all the losers, probably has a low self esteem and was given swirlies every day at school.

I won 25 dollars...but I don't know how to claim the prize : (

edit: oops, didn't read the part where it says my email has to be the same as my paypal email

[quote name='super_nerd']I won 25 dollars...but I don't know how to claim the prize : (

edit: oops, didn't read the part where it says my email has to be the same as my paypal email[/quote]:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::applause::applause::applause::applause:AHHAHAHAGHAGHA. That sucks a lot.

[quote name='pop311']:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::applause::applause::applause::applause:AHHAHAHAGHAGHA. That sucks a lot.[/quote]

LOL, or I made a paypal account with that email right away since they pay in 4-6 weeks...

[quote name='super_nerd']LOL, or I made a paypal account with that email right away since they pay in 4-6 weeks...[/quote]

They e-mail you a gift certificate within one week. I still have mine from the last promotion.

You guys know you can enter the main contest for 5000 dollars without buying anything right? Just the link down at the bottom to look at the rules then click the link for the alternate entry.

[quote name='shimrion']You guys know you can enter the main contest for 5000 dollars without buying anything right? Just the link down at the bottom to look at the rules then click the link for the alternate entry.[/QUOTE]

Isn't that what everyone has been doin?

Another loss for me, that makes 4!

[quote name='SaMiDaDrAgOn']Isn't that what everyone has been doin?

Another loss for me, that makes 4![/quote]
I figured everyone was just doing the instant win one. This one puts your name in drawing.

I lose again! If I do end up winning I will be truly amused if paypal takes the normal cut for the payment.

bread's done
Back