FamilyVideo.com Mass Effect $44+Shipping after Coupon Code

Damn. The deal was to good i had to tell someone. I should have guessed someone had already posted it. This site is awesome.

If you really want your game don't buy it at Family Video its that simple, their shipping, customer service, and attitude are all sub-par. I got screwed 3 times on 3 orders. tHats good enough for me to say never again.

[quote name='tightclaws']If you really want your game don't buy it at Family Video its that simple, their shipping, customer service, and attitude are all sub-par. I got screwed 3 times on 3 orders. tHats good enough for me to say never again.[/QUOTE]

Well, I'd have to disagree with you there. While I only ordered one game from them I've ordered tons of DVDs. They got the new Taxi Driver DVD and the Inland Empire DVD (at great prices) to me the day before they were put on shelves at stores.

Famvid did a great job replacing my Halo 3 disc when it was scratched. They mailed me one ASAP and when the new one got there and everything looked good I sent back the scartched copy. Pretty painless, CS was great, i was very surprised.

Yo guys heres the deal with using the 5 dollar coupons... First off an alternative code is New5fmem which also should take off 5 dollars. Also to sweeten the deals across other purchases you would need multiple email addresses as it takes using different email address to keep using the new menber coupon. I was able to do this for both Halo 3 and Mass Effect and havent had any problems whatsoever. I highly recommend this service for those of you trying save money. In case some of u didnt see it in the other posts that Fry's deal for Assassins creed is at every frys so take advantage...

Just tried "New5fmem", didn't work for me...

[quote name='rbailey07']Yo guys heres the deal with using the 5 dollar coupons... First off an alternative code is New5fmem which also should take off 5 dollars. Also to sweeten the deals across other purchases you would need multiple email addresses as it takes using different email address to keep using the new menber coupon. I was able to do this for both Halo 3 and Mass Effect and havent had any problems whatsoever. I highly recommend this service for those of you trying save money. In case some of u didnt see it in the other posts that Fry's deal for Assassins creed is at every frys so take advantage...[/quote]

bread's done
Back