Fanatical Thread

I somehow managed to miss the last Cryptic Bundle, so there might be enough games I'm missing to make this one worth it.  I'll have to check to see if they included any DLC in this Crazy Machines bundle that weren't in the previous iterations.

I'm with rein. Missing the three non-repeats. 80 cents a piece isn't terrible, but if all the others have been rebundled, I'm sure these new ones will too.

50% repeats for me too. Which, really, isn't too terrible since that's about $0.35 per game -- less than they'll be in any normal Steam sale.

Still, despite my love for HoGs having to deal with 7 extra keys is a major bummer. Indie Gala ahoy!

I just upgraded to the $15 tier. I think the new KQ game will be bundled cheaper some time soon. Or maybe I'll just pay $5 more just before the time expires

I just upgraded to the $15 tier. I think the new KQ game will be bundled cheaper some time soon. Or maybe I'll just pay $5 more just before the time expires
iPeYG.gif

Oops, just bought a few of these in a HRK build a bundle. Oh well. Before the KISS Pick N Mix runs out tomorrow, was anyone planning on getting it and had an extra game slot available? I've been interested in Unrest for a while, yet seem to keep missing or skipping bundles it's in.

Meh, would have bought if Shadowruns Tier was $5.  Still sort of want to check out MASSSSSSSIVE CHALICE but I'm sure that'll be in the $1 tier of the 50th rehash Humble Doublefine Bundle.

The only thing I kinda want out of that bundle is Massive Chalice. I assume it will get rebundled again later. Wonder if the 10% coupon is account locked. Was hoping they would send me another coupon. They have 2 bundles I want to buy.

Last edited by a moderator:
The quality is variable, so out of these, I'm mostly interested in Flatout 2 and Ford Racing 3. I already have Insane 2 but it's nice to see it in a bundle after a long time. 

Does anyone know why Bundle Stars doesn't want to accept my prepaid card?

I checked the balance and was able to purchase a game yesterday so i know it has enough money on it.

Everything on the website i have tried to buy results in a error message saying the payment was declined. 

I Guess they don't want my money.

I checked the balance and was able to purchase a game yesterday so i know it has enough money on it.

Everything on the website i have tried to buy results in a error message saying the payment was declined.

Is the card registered with a shipping address? Sometimes sites require the card to have a shipping address attached to it, which you can do by registering the card.

If you're trying to buy something now it seems like there are issues with their site.

I just tried to check out and it gave me "Error Failed to Create Order" when I click proceed to check out and had another CAG try it and the same thing happened to him. It seems like something is going on with them.

Also with your prepaid, register it as Reds suggested (i.e. if its Vanilla Visa call them and register your zip code, or if its Amex, call them as well, if its something else, idk) and then just add it into Paypal. Paypal accepts prepaids, and then you just use them to buy shit. Ive had headaches with prepaids before as well but if I ever get any of them now I just add them to Paypal.

Speaking of Bundlestars... 

Anyone else having issues making an order...?  trying to get the Born 2 Race 3 bundle but I keep getting "Error Failed to Create Order" when clicking checkout.  The whole website is in British pounds right now for me also.  Same error on two different browsers.

Edit: seems to be fixed now.

It's not quite fixed for me.  Everything is in British Pounds, which crashed this morning.  Coincidence?  I think not.  Tremor has also been down for me since yesterday?  Coincidence?  I think not.  I hope everyone is prepped and ready for the Post-Collapse.  No zombies.  

bread's done
Back