Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles for $32.99 valid until 2/17

Celsius

CAGiversary!
Okay the deal with the Gift Card offer is over so starrting from Sunday (2/15) until Tuesday (2/17) you can price match the game at Best Buy for $37.99 and then use the $5 off Gamer's Gift Card Coupon to get it for $32.99.

Since no other offer is combined with this...it should work! >=)

Unfortunately....we can't time travel...so the deal is not available to everyone.

Fry's Electronics Sunday Ad has the game for $37.99

Thus...bring that Sunday Ad to Best buy to price match it
Plus...since you purchased one of the advertised GCN games....you also get a $10 gift card.

I tried this out today and it works!

Unfortunately the Gamer's Gift Card wouldn't take $5 off of the game. The guy tried scanning it so many times and it just wouldn't work. But...this is still the best deal there is for the game.

You can just get in line at Customer Service and tell them to call Fry's......but I don't knwo if it'll work.

Trying to combine 3 offers? (Price match, gift card, $5 coupon)

I doubt you can combine two, let alone all three. The $5 coupon specifically excludes any other offers.

[quote name='eldad9']Trying to combine 3 offers? (Price match, gift card, $5 coupon)

I doubt you can combine two, let alone all three. The $5 coupon specifically excludes any other offers.[/quote]

I've done it before at Best Buy. You can combine at least 2 offers for sure...

Back when the Wave Bird first came out Best Buy was selling it for $39.99 and Comp USA for $29.99. But then I price matched it and used the Gamer's giftcard and got 2 Wavebirds for $24.99 each.

The $10 gift card might not be guaranteed but when you buy Crystal Chronicles..the computer will prompt the salesperson to give away a free gift card.

[quote name='DavidDayton']Which Sunday ad? The past Sunday or the coming Sunday? When does the deal end?[/quote]

The last sunday that jsut passed.....Hmmm maybe Friday's Fry's ad might have the game deal on it too???

Soemtimes they advertise the things twice...thus if the ad coems otu again on Fruday with CC for $37.99....tiem travelling migth not be necessary.

But whoever has the Sunday ad is considered lucky.

[quote name='greyzieoriental']i got my FF:CC for $19.89 best deal i got in a while[/quote]

yea? where at? share with your fellow CAGers please :p

There's no way Best Buy is going to let you get all three discounts.

In November when Mario Kart, Mario n Luigi, and FFX-2 came out they had a deal where if you spent a certain amount you got a gift card.

I tried to use the coupons and they wouldn't let me do both, so I doubt they would combine anything here.

Besides I'm hoping Sam Goody will come through.

:twisted:

[quote name='Yeahman']There's no way Best Buy is going to let you get all three discounts.

In November when Mario Kart, Mario n Luigi, and FFX-2 came out they had a deal where if you spent a certain amount you got a gift card.

I tried to use the coupons and they wouldn't let me do both, so I doubt they would combine anything here.

Besides I'm hoping Sam Goody will come through.

:twisted:[/quote]

I remember that deal..it was spend over $70 and get a $10 card or over $100 for a $20 card...

My friends and I bought 3 MArio Karts used 3 Gift card coupons and we got the $20 card. So, yes it does work. I guess it might depend on the salesman, but the deal should work.

Fantastic! Now all I need is to grab a hold of one of those Sunday ads. Better yet, I'll stop at Fry's and grab one on my way home if they have them. Then I'll take it on down to Best Buy and make them work it out.

[quote name='webcamjenna']Can anybody please confirm if this deal works?[/quote]
I'm not so sure about the Fry's price match, but at my Best Buy, the computer wouldn't allow me to use my GGC coupon. I'm thinking it was since it had a promotional $10 gift card along with the game, you can't use coupons as well.

Wait...your Best Buy didn't let you ahve Crystal Chronicles for $44.99???

Because to tell you the truth when I bought the game it also didn't ring up at $44.99

But the lady knew that the coupon was suppsoe to work so she tampered around with the comp for a bit and I got it for a nice price.

Anyways.....check the paper toamrrow to see if Fry's will ad the game again.

Also...Fry's doesn't carry their ad in stores...well they do but they only have 1 copy.

Hey everyone I got the Fry's ad in the paper today and they have the FF:CC ad in there. I'm going to try it out and see if it works then report back.

Dammit! The trip is cancelled. Anyways, I'm going to have to try the dal tomarrow (for sure, since tomarrow is the last day of the deal).

[quote name='Celsius']Dammit! The trip is cancelled. Anyways, I'm going to have to try the dal tomarrow (for sure, since tomarrow is the last day of the deal).[/quote]

You nubs, you were supposed to get me a copy! ARGH! I told you I would destroy you if you didn't come through.

bread's done
Back