Finally ordered a PSP

drbriefs

CAG Veteran
After lots of hesitation and searching on eBay, I finally ordered a PSP on half.com Found a guy selling it for 150 and like 14 bucks in shipping....Found a coupon for 5 bucks off in half.com via google and total came to 160 bucks for a (supposedly) brand new PSP value pack. Man, I hope I don't get ripped off....anybody care to share war stories of half.com? Thanks for reading, wanted to share this little moment in my life. (Love this site BTW)

[quote name='drbriefs']After lots of hesitation and searching on eBay, I finally ordered a PSP on half.com Found a guy selling it for 150 and like 14 bucks in shipping....Found a coupon for 5 bucks off in half.com via google and total came to 160 bucks for a (supposedly) brand new PSP value pack. Man, I hope I don't get ripped off....anybody care to share war stories of half.com? Thanks for reading, wanted to share this little moment in my life. (Love this site BTW)[/QUOTE]

If that's brand new, that's an awesome deal! Even if used, it's not bad. But I've never ordered anything from them, I'm prefer eBay or trading on this site. Let us know what happens with your PSP.

Bastard dealer, he denied my debit card two times and then I sent him a message about it. He replies me to send a money order to pay for it, I reported his ass to eBay (yeah I'm a narc). Damn it, I could almost smell that PSP....Why oh why must jebus keep me from getting a cheaper PSP?

[quote name='drbriefs']Damn it, I could almost smell that PSP....Why oh why must jebus keep me from getting a cheaper PSP?[/QUOTE]
spite

[quote name='drbriefs']He replies me to send a money order to pay for it, I reported his ass to eBay (yeah I'm a narc).[/QUOTE]
Half the people on ebay don't accept plastic, and they don't have to, dumbass.

i just bought a used PSP too, no box and manual but in excellent condition with 2 games (NBA Street & Hot shot golf) for $200 dollars only... and it's 1.5 version. Amazing Toy! I'm loving it!

[quote name='Quackzilla']Half the people on ebay don't accept plastic, and they don't have to, dumbass.[/QUOTE]

I've never once ordered from someone on ebay that would not accept a credit card, but you are right that it's not a requirement for them to do so.

[quote name='Quackzilla']Half the people on ebay don't accept plastic, and they don't have to, dumbass.[/QUOTE]

I know, but his listing was posted on half.com, which only accepts said plastic. Communication is done via eBay, of which says to report a user if he/she offers to make a deal under eBay's system. Screw that shit, and you too.

Damn, you're right. Maybe I was too jittery because I couldn't buy it then and there. But, I doubt eBay will do something if he's legit.

While not wanting to upgrade to a premium account is a reason he won't accept your credit card the other main reason is for fraud reasons. If you get cheated Paypal/Ebay won't protect you but you would be able to reverse the charge with your CC company. You know what they say, 'If it's too good to be true..."

Yeah, that's pretty much what I was thinking. Oh well, I just went to a store and bought it full price; felt like a dumbass - a fear quickly dissipated when I turned on the little sucker. Holy shit is it good - waiting for my 1 gig card to fill it up with shit.

bread's done
Back