First JEDpressions: Lost in Shadow

Here is the proper link!

I'm so ready to try this magnificent looking game out though! For sure.

By the way, Great impression Dimmu, sorta bummed to hear you weren't that impressed. I hope it turns out great, and maybe...just maybe they do some tweaking to the US version.

Is it like Ico? I don't know, I've never played Ico.
Well you should get 20 lashes for that with a wet noodle.

I was going to ask if there was any thematic or other elements that reminded the player of that game...but since that's a non-issue now. =/

Edit: The two things I thought of first was when I saw the game were Ico and echochrome.

I'm still looking forward too it, it looks to be a solid addition as one of the Wii's exclusive titles to go along with some of the other solid 1st/3rd party releases that it sorely needs. Especially since most people associate Wii = Shovelware.

Thanks for the preview. ;)

I remembered I tried ICO once and thought the first 20 minutes were so boring that I just never touched it again.

I will, on the other hand, be picking this up. I hope its not just sliding blocks to open gates and puzzle junks but actually have some sort of combat in the game.

[quote name='jedilips']This is out in the US today. Anyone interested?[/QUOTE]

It's still on my radar, will be waiting for $20 or less though (as always) ...still it looked really nice from what I saw of it.

Note this video below has spoilers, as it is a playthrough of the game. But I thought it would be nice for those interested in it to see it in action outside of trailers, but still you've been warned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DX5yJV4Ay14

bread's done
Back