Save $10 on these PS3 games
NHL11 $59.97
Fallout New Vegas $54.97
GOW III $49.97
Mod Nation Racers $29.97

Save $5 on these Accessories
PS3 Controller $49.97
Chat Pad $49.97
Heat set $49.97 (There's a new one coming soon)
Sly Collection $39.99

Buy a Wii remote get a Nunchuk 1/2 off

Buy a DSi or DSi XL and get a $10 gift card

4 pages of board game sales
Mario Kart toy track $31.97

Best Buy
Buy two of Super Mario Galaxy 2, Mario Kart, New SMB and get $20 off ($59.99 each)
God of War III $39.99
Buy 2 $39.99 PS3 Move games, save $10
Trade 2 or more games, get additional $5 (once, not per game)
Trade 2 For CoD Black Ops (Regular)

Zellers
$5 off select Mario Wii games
Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy $49.98 bundle (save $10)

Future Shop
Trade 2 for CoD BO
Trade 5 for DSi XL with Mario Kart (red)

Last edited by a moderator:
GT5 and LBP2 releasing this week...oh Toys R Us, you still manage to surprise me after all these years with your stupidity

oh a side note I'm definitely going to get the Sly Collection soon but I think it'll drop to $19 in no time so I mid as well wait it out

Best Buy
Buy two of Super Mario Galaxy 2, Mario Kart, New SMB and get $20 off ($59.99 each)
God of War III $39.99
Buy 2 $39.99 PS3 Move games, save $10
Trade 2 or more games, get additional $5 (once, not per game)
Trade 2 For CoD Black Ops (Regular)

Zellers
$5 off select Mario Wii games
Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy $49.98 bundle (save $10)

Future Shop
Trade 2 for CoD BO
Trade 5 for DSi XL with Mario Kart (red)

I had a question about the trade 2 promotion for COD that Best Buy/Future Shop is running. The FS website is unclear (to me) about what games can be traded in. There's a dropdown list of games, but I don't know if these are the only games valid for trade in or if they are also part of the promotion in that you can trade in 2 games toward those. For example, I have Saint's Row 2 and Mass Effect 1 lying around. Those games aren't on the list. Does that mean I can't trade them both in for COD? Has anyone done this promotion before and can answer my question? Much appreciated.

[quote name='UFOff']I had a question about the trade 2 promotion for COD that Best Buy/Future Shop is running. The FS website is unclear (to me) about what games can be traded in. There's a dropdown list of games, but I don't know if these are the only games valid for trade in or if they are also part of the promotion in that you can trade in 2 games toward those. For example, I have Saint's Row 2 and Mass Effect 1 lying around. Those games aren't on the list. Does that mean I can't trade them both in for COD? Has anyone done this promotion before and can answer my question? Much appreciated.[/QUOTE]

The ones on the list are the only ones that will qualify for Call of Duty. On some of the console trade-ins they'll allow any game that has a TIV of $9 or more, but stuff like Saint's Row 2 and Mass Effect 1 will probably get you a couple bucks each.

To add:

Don't bother trying to bring in 2 games NOT listed. The company sent a memo saying to only allow games listed. Even if a game qualifies (worth $10), if it isn't on the list, it can't be used in the deal. Maybe some stores got the memo, maybe some didn't. The old "Your mileage may vary" applies here. I know the Merivale FS goes by the letter now.

Just adding a little more to Heartless18's post.

EDIT: Wow, so Naughty Bear is on the list but not Enslaved or Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow?

EDIT2: Hold on, hold on. They are going to update the list today. If you hoped to use Naughty Bear, you might be out of luck. They are going to update the qualified games list today so maybe the above games will be added.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='charleytony']rdf says that kinect games are 39.99 at costco .. anybody checked that out ?[/QUOTE]

I can confirm this. I picked up Dance Central for $39.99.... saw Kinect Sports, Joy Ride, Kinectimals, and Biggest Loser as well.

Gamestop/EB Nov. 5-14
Just Dance 1 + 2 $49.99
Batallion Wars 2 Wii $19.89 new
Wii Music Wii $19.89 new
Animal Crossing + Wii Speak Wii $39.89 new

Wal-Mart
Madden 11 $49.83
NHL Slapshot Wii $49.83

RCSS
$10 off select Mario games (shown are Mario Kart, Galaxy 2, New SMB Wii)

Intrigue to trade in 5 games for the Mario DSi XL. Are the list in the Futureshop website the only games eligible?

[quote name='miriamleo']Intrigue to trade in 5 games for the Mario DSi XL. Are the list in the Futureshop website the only games eligible?[/QUOTE]

Some stores say list, some say any >$9 TIV.

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Some stores say list, some say any >$9 TIV.[/QUOTE]

The fine print on the ads clearly says >$9 TIV for the DSi XL deal, hopefully that makes a difference.

noticed best buy has monkey ball step n roll for 9.99

Maybe not the best game but haven't seen that price before

bread's done
Back