For sale or trade: Assassins Creed 2,Dante's Inferno

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a huge stack of 48hrs. I am currently still at work and wont be home for a few hrs. I shall send you a PM with a code when I get home tonight.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I have a huge stack of 48hrs. I am currently still at work and wont be home for a few hrs. I shall send you a PM with a code when I get home tonight.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I mostly wanted to try out Blazblue online. I see you have that. You want to go a few rounds later? :D

I've got one, but ONLY FOR THE WORTHY~! (and the people that don't call it BlueBlaz dammit!)

In all seriousness; I do, but if you want to try it out more, just make a new XBox Live Account. Unless you've made like 80 of em, they'll offer you a free month of Live Gold.

[quote name='Bronson-Lee']I've got one, but ONLY FOR THE WORTHY~! (and the people that don't call it BlueBlaz dammit!)

In all seriousness; I do, but if you want to try it out more, just make a new XBox Live Account. Unless you've made like 80 of em, they'll offer you a free month of Live Gold.[/QUOTE]

That only works 3 times. Sadly I already used all of that. xD

I got you man im playing SF4 right now ill look in my games to see which one has the trial code. Both of my RE5's have the 48 trial code im going to pm you now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back