Free $3 credit for MP3's at Amazon!

seen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Just got this in my email. Anyhow, click here and after clicking the "enter code" button type MP34FREE and click apply.

PRESTO Free $3 credit!

sweet deal. combine this with the daily mp3 album special of Rhianna rated r album (3.99). you can get her whole album for only 1.00.

FYI, I ordered an album over $5 and I got an email (For ordering $5 or more from the MP3 Store, you qualify for a $3 credit to the Amazon Video Store.) It's basically a free rental!
Awesome deal OP!

Amazon's giving out free music codes AGAIN?! Thanks OP! :applause:

Random question, guys:

If I buy an MP3 album, do I get all of the songs individually or are they all one big file?

It sounds like the supidest thing to ask...I know. But I just wanted to be sure before I made my song selections. Thanks. :D

[quote name='FreeStuffFan85']Amazon's giving out free music codes AGAIN?! Thanks OP! :applause:

Random question, guys:

If I buy an MP3 album, do I get all of the songs individually or are they all one big file?

It sounds like the supidest thing to ask...I know. But I just wanted to be sure before I made my song selections. Thanks. :D[/QUOTE]

If you buy an album they all come as separate mp3 files, but the downloader will put all of them in the same folder. It's default setup is Music/Amazon MP3/artist/album/here are the files. I'm sure you can change it, but I just have it download there and then move it manually.

[quote name='Jugglenaut']If you buy an album they all come as separate mp3 files, but the downloader will put all of them in the same folder. It's default setup is Music/Amazon MP3/artist/album/here are the files. I'm sure you can change it, but I just have it download there and then move it manually.[/QUOTE]

Cool. I don't mind all the songs being put in one folder (that's how I organize my files by artist/album anyway). Thanks for your help. :applause:

awesome what did you guys get fellow cags I got

1. The Chase- The Pink Spiders
2. Territorial Pissings (Nirvana Cover)- From Autumn To Ashes
3. Valens- The Movielife

[quote name='Sirdonis']sweet deal. combine this with the daily mp3 album special of Rhianna rated r album (3.99). you can get her whole album for only 1.00.[/QUOTE]

You can do that... or note that this also works on good music! Thanks OP!

bread's done
Back