FREE 360 Game--100% Legit. (GHIII Bundle & COD 4 INCLUDED!) Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys for GreatFun when you guys cancelled it what information did you need to cnacell it someone please write down if you need like your phone number, name, last name, etc. thx

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']My orders are being processed the same way. Email arrived from Trainn that item "shipped". 2-3 work days later the item actually ships and it arrives 1-2 days after this via expedited shipping. I have checked the tracking info on my last two shipmenets and that is how they are going. When I posted about hoping GHIII would arrive Monday I had the following in mind:

Day - Chance of Arriving
Mon - 25%
Tue - 33%
Wed - 50%
Thur - 75%
Fri - 90%
Next Mon - 100%

I did have some hope though becuase some people have received their orders on Wed or Thurs after getting a late Tuesday shipping email.[/quote]
At this point I believe Wednesday is their shipping day, from my experience thats the only day Ive ever had anything ship on, regardless of day they sent me the shipped email on, and what I hear from other people -- at least in the last month. I would definitely bet they're backlogged with GHIII orders, in fact I know they are, and Im sure COD4 is the next big grab.

My COD4 went to shipping soon yesterday, so Im having some hope it gets put out this Wednesday, with a Thursday arrive which would be really nice. However, I only put the order in last week, so I may have to wait even longer depending on if they have a order limit on order day.

I can't get mad at them though, it disappoints me having to wait but at the end of the day Im paying nothing or so little for these games that it's worth the wait.

[quote name='archibishopthedoge']At this point I believe Wednesday is their shipping day, from my experience thats the only day Ive ever had anything ship on, regardless of day they sent me the shipped email on, and what I hear from other people -- at least in the last month. I would definitely bet they're backlogged with GHIII orders, in fact I know they are, and Im sure COD4 is the next big grab.

My COD4 went to shipping soon yesterday, so Im having some hope it gets put out this Wednesday, with a Thursday arrive which would be really nice. However, I only put the order in last week, so I may have to wait even longer depending on if they have a order limit on order day.

I can't get mad at them though, it disappoints me having to wait but at the end of the day Im paying nothing or so little for these games that it's worth the wait.[/quote]

I agree, it looks like regardless of when we are receiving shipping notices the games are not actually shipping via amazon until Wed.

Yea, I'd love to have the game on release date, but I dont want to pay $100 for it so I'll deal with the growing pains on this site. Either way, it should be here this week for FREE and you really cannot beat that.

Has anyone had points revoked for canceling these offers too early? I’ve heard countless horror stories about these online trial companies and I want to cancel asap.

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']My orders are being processed the same way. Email arrived from Trainn that item "shipped". 2-3 work days later the item actually ships and it arrives 1-2 days after this via expedited shipping. I have checked the tracking info on my last two shipmenets and that is how they are going. When I posted about hoping GHIII would arrive Monday I had the following in mind:

Day - Chance of Arriving
Mon - 25%
Tue - 33%
Wed - 50%
Thur - 75%
Fri - 90%
Next Mon - 100%

I did have some hope though becuase some people have received their orders on Wed or Thurs after getting a late Tuesday shipping email.[/QUOTE]
How are you checking the tracking info?

[quote name='iguss']How are you checking the tracking info?[/quote]

Every game I have received from the site has arrived via UPS. The tracking number is right on the shipping label. I just checked it on UPS.com to see when/where it actually shipped from and that is how I found out the games are not shipping until Wednesday regardless of when the email is coming.

[quote name='wwf20112']Wasn't sure what game to get next but looks like i'll be getting mass effect when the november update gets here. It looks really fun.[/quote]

Yah...thinking im just going to rent mass effect and get cod4 for my next one probably.

[quote name='wwf20112']Wasn't sure what game to get next but looks like i'll be getting mass effect when the november update gets here. It looks really fun.[/quote]haha Mass Effect is actually already up there, its been up there since July or so when we thought it was going to be released in the summer

How long did it take you guys to get credit for eauction I did it before the yahoo one and got yahoo credit first and it says there both instant. I even have the confirmation e-mail from eauction.

[quote name='BelieveTheHype']got an ALMOST instant completion from zooba fyi!!!

call of duty 4 now processing :)![/quote]

Did you order a book or just do the sign up?

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Hmm, no GHIII today. Anyone see theirs?[/quote]

I don't think we will be seeing it for awhile... Unless they ordered from RO or another company... I requested a tracking #, hopefully I get an answer.

so here's a scenario: i get an account at your360gamesforfree.com that is a referral account

i do the FREE stamps.com offer
2 of my friends sign up under me and do the FREE stamps.com offer

I get a 360 game?

if so... ill use the person referral link that gives the answer

[quote name='DrazenX']so here's a scenario: i get an account at your360gamesforfree.com that is a referral account

I get a 360 game?

if so... ill use the person referral link that gives the answer[/quote]
Yup. That's exactly right : )

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=237512

[quote name='DrazenX']so here's a scenario: i get an account at your360gamesforfree.com that is a referral account

I get a 360 game?

Yes...referal link in sig

I get a 360 game?

Yes, but keep in mind that Stamps.com is risky and may not always credit 3 times in a row.
http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232258

[quote name='Whomeam']Yup. That's exactly right : )

http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=237512[/quote]
ok whomeam.. ill use referral link probably this weekend... if i dont get time this weekend.. ill use your referral when i do decide to sign up

thanks

EDIT: Wait muffin is saying it might not credit... what do i do then... i dont want to spend any money and it should be as easy as installing the software.. get credit and then uninstalling

also... are all the gifts possible to get using my above method.. or is like 4000 ms points worth more than an xbox 360 game

[quote name='DrazenX']ok whomeam.. ill use referral link probably this weekend... if i dont get time this weekend.. ill use your referral when i do decide to sign up

thanks

EDIT: Wait muffin is saying it might not credit... what do i do then... i dont want to spend any money and it should be as easy as installing the software.. get credit and then uninstalling[/quote]
Some people have trouble with it crediting automatically, but ive never heard of anyone not even getting credit after submitting a MCR. It may take a couple of weeks but you should eventually get credit, even if you have to go MCR route.

And yes all prizes cost the same amount.

I thought Foladar said keep the referrals out of here? Maybe you guys could start PM'ing them?

Naruto arrived today. :cool:

Stamps.com was the first offer I did, and I got it credited within 20 minutes. Like the above poster said, i've never heard of it not crediting, just taking a little longer.

[quote name='Whomeam']Stamps.com was the first offer I did, and I got it credited within 20 minutes. Like the above poster said, i've never heard of it not crediting, just taking a little longer.[/quote]

Yah one of my friends did it as his first offer and it credited in about the same amount of time for him.

Odd, my GH3 order changed from Processing to Pre-Order Waiting on Item last week. Today, it's back to Processing. I'm still waiting on 2 MCRs to credit as well. I'm not doing any more offers until this mess gets straightened out.

how can they charge you for something free... for the stamps.com offer, do we have to give a credit card number.. cuz then i wont be able to do it

[quote name='Lokki']Odd, my GH3 order changed from Processing to Pre-Order Waiting on Item last week. Today, it's back to Processing.[/QUOTE]

mine just did that about 30 min ago. should we be worried?

- edit -

ordered on Oct 26

[quote name='Lokki']Odd, my GH3 order changed from Processing to Pre-Order Waiting on Item last week. Today, it's back to Processing. I'm still waiting on 2 MCRs to credit as well. I'm not doing any more offers until this mess gets straightened out.[/quote]

Mine is from Pre-order back to processing too!! WTF? I was Oct. 23rd order date, yours?

[quote name='DrazenX']how can they charge you for something free... for the stamps.com offer, do we have to give a credit card number.. cuz then i wont be able to do it[/quote]
Yes, you have to give a card number. It's only free if you cancel within the trial. They hope people forget to cancel and get charged.

As for those people with GHIII moving back to processing, is Amazon out of them again? Maybe they pushed it back again because they were unable to gather enough bundles for now?

[quote name='Lokki']Odd, my GH3 order changed from Processing to Pre-Order Waiting on Item last week. Today, it's back to Processing. [/quote]

same here, ordered on oct 26

could i buy a prepaid card or something... cuz i dont think my parents will let me give away their credit card numbers

[quote name='Rig']
As for those people with GHIII moving back to processing, is Amazon out of them again? Maybe they pushed it back again because they were unable to gather enough bundles for now?[/quote]
I think they are sold out, only available items are from Amazon user's which the price is jacked up =( DAMN! I was just ONE day from cut off.. sigh

I also never realized that Mass Effect was already on the site lol.. you think they will add the Limited edition on the site this week? I went ahead and placed an order for Mass Effect so I can get in line..

[quote name='DrazenX']could i buy a prepaid card or something... cuz i dont think my parents will let me give away their credit card numbers[/quote]

Some offers work with them and some don't. Also, if it doesn't get credited initially, you may have a tough time getting credit for it (after using a prepaid).

I ordered my Guitar Hero III Bundle on October 22 and I am still at "Shipping Soon." I can't believe Trainn is reverting the order update for some folks. My apologies to you folks.

[quote name='Rig']
As for those people with GHIII moving back to processing, is Amazon out of them again? Maybe they pushed it back again because they were unable to gather enough bundles for now?[/quote]

It still shows as in stock at redoctane.com. Don't get why they dont just order from them.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']I don't think we will be seeing it for awhile... Unless they ordered from RO or another company... I requested a tracking #, hopefully I get an answer.[/quote]

Well I hope the Wednesday shipping theory we came up with earlier today is true and this goes out tomorrow with expedited shipping.

I can live with having this by Friday! ;)

Now for that November update... :bouncy:

just to get a heads up, what's expected to come out for November release? I see Mass Effect is already up.. Kane & Lynch, Rock Band game only I suppose? not up to date on other games.

Well, its been a day and half since i did the Dr. Suess offer, still no credit and its supposed to credi instantly...and its been more than two weeks since great fun...still no credit...Whats the deal?

WTF this is a first I think I am the only who has this it says for status "Waiting on Item" wtf does that mean??????? I will get it shipped as soon as it's there?

[quote name='RonnieWrecked']yeah, mine changed from processing to "waiting on item".

i'm assuming they're just waiting for amazon to restock.[/quote]

same....hopefully they get shipped out soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back