FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. Even Guitar Hero 2 bundle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still havn't really had my question answered......I did GF and true.com on sunday night. Credit for both went through right away and I placed my order for GHII. Recieved the e-mail with a tentative ship date of May 13th (sun?). Order says processing still. Am I in the clear if the order is placed and processing? I have not cancelled a thing yet, I have till Mon. to cancel truecom and wanted to wait till it said shipped before I cancel...

[quote name='transixx4']Still havn't really had my question answered......I did GF and true.com on sunday night. Credit for both went through right away and I placed my order for GHII. Recieved the e-mail with a tentative ship date of May 13th (sun?). Order says processing still. Am I in the clear if the order is placed and processing? I have not cancelled a thing yet, I have till Mon. to cancel truecom and wanted to wait till it said shipped before I cancel...[/quote]

Worse case scenario, cancel the day before last. I just canceled the Get Rich with Google and Auction Monster offers on the 6th day of their trials. Still waiting for Video Professor to show up in my mailbox so i can call them and cancel/return that as well. I still have 3 days for that one though.

But to answer your question, cancel on the second to last day of the trial just to be safe. It shows that you 'concidered' the offer but decided not to continue. You should be fine either way, especially if your order is processing and you've completed at least a few days of the trial offer.

I just wanted to guys to know that you have to cancel True.com over the phone. I cancelled online and they still charged me. I gave them my cancellation and everything that they gave me online. I fought with them and they eventually recredited my card and cancelled my membership. The women couldn't give me a reason as to why the cancel online option was there. She said that in the terms it says the only way you can cancel is over the phone. So you guys might want to double check that they have charged you.

[quote name='Bigjames']I just wanted to guys to know that you have to cancel True.com over the phone. I cancelled online and they still charged me. I gave them my cancellation and everything that they gave me online. I fought with them and they eventually recredited my card and cancelled my membership. The women couldn't give me a reason as to why the cancel online option was there. She said that in the terms it says the only way you can cancel is over the phone. So you guys might want to double check that they have charged you.[/quote]

I haven't been charged yet, but I don't think it has been seven days since I cancelled. Thanks for the heads up.

They won't be getting a happy call from me if I end up being charged.

I cancelled Immediately and still got the credit and my order went through. I just happened to check my online bank statement today and saw that they charged me. So I had to call and complain. Hope that helps.

[quote name='Bigjames']I cancelled Immediately and still got the credit and my order went through. I just happened to check my online bank statement today and saw that they charged me. So I had to call and complain. Hope that helps.[/quote]

did you call or did you just cancel online?

[quote name='Bigjames']I cancelled Immediately and still got the credit and my order went through. I just happened to check my online bank statement today and saw that they charged me. So I had to call and complain. Hope that helps.[/quote]

Just checked my statement online, I was charged as well. I originally cancelled online immediatly after sign up/credit. I have the print-out with the cancellation confirmation at home. I will call them tonight to dispute the charge.

[quote name='mbeno13']does anyone know if the "shipping estimate" is the day your game will arrive or the day your game will ship??[/quote]

Anyone know?

I just got Oblivion in the mail today (from Amazon.com)! I placed my order on the site on May 3rd, processed for like 2 days and then was marked as shipped. So the 'Shipping Estimate' is likely an indication of when the game will ARRIVE :)

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Anyone know?[/quote]

My game was marked with a shipping estimate of May 10th and it arrived today. So when your account says the game has shipped, it actually has.

[quote name='SynGamer']I just got Oblivion in the mail today (from Amazon.com)! I placed my order on the site on May 3rd, processed for like 2 days and then was marked as shipped. So the 'Shipping Estimate' is likely an indication of when the game will ARRIVE :)[/quote]

THANK YOU!!! cant wait

btw, when did it say your shipping estimate was?

[quote name='becuzimbrown']THANK YOU!!! cant wait

btw, when did it say your shipping estimate was?[/quote]

I placed my order for the game on May 3rd with a Shipping Estimate of May 10th. I received the game today though, May 9th. So basically, when your account shows that the game is marked as Shipped, you should receive it in a few days, likely around the date for the shipping estimate :)

It was a pretty nice surprise actually :p

[quote name='Hockey37']Just checked my statement online, I was charged as well. I originally cancelled online immediatly after sign up/credit. I have the print-out with the cancellation confirmation at home. I will call them tonight to dispute the charge.[/quote]

Update: Just called True. Process took about 10 minutes to get the account cancelled (even though I got a confirmation # online, which they never bothered to ask for). At first they offered to refund half, I said, politely, that I want the full amount refunded or I would dispute the charge with American Express. Another minute or so of typing later she said the full amount would be refunded. We shall see.

Did anyone do the grant mentor offer? If so, how long did it take because I did it yesterday, and it still hasn't credited. It says within the same day...not instant, but I'm still a little worried about it because they didn't send a confirmation email.

[quote name='icecavern']Did anyone do the grant mentor offer? If so, how long did it take because I did it yesterday, and it still hasn't credited. It says within the same day...not instant, but I'm still a little worried about it because they didn't send a confirmation email.[/quote]

create a support ticket for the credit

[quote name='zhaoyi']create a support ticket for the credit[/quote]

It's only been one day, and I have to wait 7 to submit a request. I guess I'm being a little impatient, but I was just hoping someone had done this offer and could tell me how long it took them. Also, I'm worried a credit request won't go through since I don't have a confirmation email from them.

i ordered rainbow six vegas instead of guitar hero 2 (im a firm believer that video games should be played while sitting down and should require VERY little physical activity/thinking lol)

anyway, do you guys think i will get this earlier than most people (since everyone is ordering guitar hero 2)? or later since they probably have to order it or something?

[quote name='becuzimbrown']i ordered rainbow six vegas instead of guitar hero 2 (im a firm believer that video games should be played while sitting down and should require VERY little physical activity/thinking lol)

anyway, do you guys think i will get this earlier than most people (since everyone is ordering guitar hero 2)? or later since they probably have to order it or something?[/quote]I alrdy have GoW and R6V so I just picked GH2 since its a bundle thats worth the most (I can sell it for more money compared to the other games)

I'm waiting on doing more offers until they have Command & Conquer 3 on the list (I contacted them about it, waiting on a response) =P

Forza 2 should be releasing at the end of the month so I'll also wait for that =)

Couple of people had their GH2 shipped fast and some people like me had to wait a couple days. They ordered and shipped mine from Amazon so you'll most likely get yours shipped in a day or two (my guess, no guarantee)

[quote name='ragtop70']I got my Guitar Hero 2 bundle today. It had an estimated ship date of 5-11.[/QUOTE]
What store did they ship from?

[quote name='becuzimbrown']i ordered rainbow six vegas instead of guitar hero 2 (im a firm believer that video games should be played while sitting down and should require VERY little physical activity/thinking lol)

anyway, do you guys think i will get this earlier than most people (since everyone is ordering guitar hero 2)? or later since they probably have to order it or something?[/quote]

Hate to break it to you, but you will definitely have to thnk more playing RB6:V :)

wow, that is going to be pretty crappy when everyone gets charged in a few days, I shall call now and get that done before I get charged.

edit: they really want you to keep trying it, give you a month free and what not. I'm not really down for meeting randoms on the internet though, not my thang.

[quote name='SynGamer']Hate to break it to you, but you will definitely have to thnk more playing RB6:V :)[/quote]

lol....if you've played FPS's like counter strike for years (like me), this kind of thinking comes naturally to you (being aware of where people are/objectives/health/ammunition/etc.)

you make a really good point but i guess what i meant was that i dont think games should require thinking like when you play guitar hero or DDR and you cant move your eyes away from the screen or your screwed.....but i suck at those games, and maybe its just me that thinks its really hard and requires alot of energy

for those of you that are really good at those types of games and think they are easy, thats awesome, it just shows another way how video games can help you mentally.

Is it normal for my order to still say processing if I placed my order on Sunday? I have an estimated ship date of May 13. I guess I'm gunna be paranoid until I receive the game has been shipped e-mail or status changes to shipped.

Could this deal possibly be any better? YES it could. I just checked pricegrabber and there are still $5 bonuses available for reviewing Guitar Hero 2. It'll end up being $1.95 for me for GH 2 bundle. There are probably other bonuses still available.

[quote name='transixx4']Is it normal for my order to still say processing if I placed my order on Sunday? I have an estimated ship date of May 13. I guess I'm gunna be paranoid until I receive the game has been shipped e-mail or status changes to shipped.[/quote]

i am at "PROCESSING" too
i am paranoid too

[quote name='becuzimbrown']lol....if you've played FPS's like counter strike for years (like me), this kind of thinking comes naturally to you (being aware of where people are/objectives/health/ammunition/etc.)

you make a really good point but i guess what i meant was that i dont think games should require thinking like when you play guitar hero or DDR and you cant move your eyes away from the screen or your screwed.....but i suck at those games, and maybe its just me that thinks its really hard and requires alot of energy

for those of you that are really good at those types of games and think they are easy, thats awesome, it just shows another way how video games can help you mentally.[/quote]

Fair enough, i don't play FPS a lot, mostly Socom, but in Vegas you HAVE to take cover often and you can't run and gun. Gotta think about where the enemy is and when/where to shot, etc. So GH2 sounds like a blast compared to that :p Though i've never played the GH games :shock:

My status has STILL NOT changed to "shipped"!! I'm growing a little more impatient everyday, seeing as some of your guys got your shipped e-mail in like 2 days. I have not cancelled a thing yet in hopes of my item shipping soon. Hopefully the e-mail arrives at some point today......Also, do you guys think I should contact them and let them know, or should I just wait it out?? I did points btw not referrals.

[quote name='transixx4']My status has STILL NOT changed to "shipped"!! I'm growing a little more impatient everyday, seeing as some of your guys got your shipped e-mail in like 2 days. I have not cancelled a thing yet in hopes of my item shipping soon. Hopefully the e-mail arrives at some point today......Also, do you guys think I should contact them and let them know, or should I just wait it out?? I did points btw not referrals.[/quote]

I'm in the same boat as you. I'm waiting it out. If I don't get it, I don't get it. I just don't feel like alerting them to anything.

[quote name='transixx4']My status has STILL NOT changed to "shipped"!! I'm growing a little more impatient everyday, seeing as some of your guys got your shipped e-mail in like 2 days. I have not cancelled a thing yet in hopes of my item shipping soon. Hopefully the e-mail arrives at some point today......Also, do you guys think I should contact them and let them know, or should I just wait it out?? I did points btw not referrals.[/quote]

I am also in this exact same boat. I signed up for the points account on Sunday the 6th. Completed True.com and Gamefly offers. Submitted my order for GHII and it currently says "processing". When looking at my click history both items are still "pending". I haven't cancelled either account yet - was trying to wait until my item shipped. My account shows an estimated ship date of 5/13.

If/when I see a change with my account I'll post back in the thread. Until then....F5, F5, F5, F5, F5...

On your click status, they will say "Pending" for 7 days. After that, at least what happened for me, is that for the offers I completed there was nothing there, and for offers I just clicked on but did not complete, there was a "Request Credit" option. The clicks I had on 5/3 just changed today, 5/10.

My shipping estimate was May 11th, but I received mine today. It will come in a over sized box from Amazon.com. Mine did switch to order shipped on May 7th so it took about three days to get to me in Northern WV.

[quote name='cyborg2040']My shipping estimate was May 11th, but I received mine today. It will come in a over sized box from Amazon.com. Mine did switch to order shipped on May 7th so it took about three days to get to me in Northern WV.[/quote]

My shipping estimate was May 10, and also being in Northern WV (Wheeling), hopefully I'll have a big box waiting on my front porch for me when I get home.

[quote name='cyborg2040']My shipping estimate was May 11th, but I received mine today. It will come in a over sized box from Amazon.com. Mine did switch to order shipped on May 7th so it took about three days to get to me in Northern WV.[/QUOTE]

mine is also for the 11th. I'm in Nevada though so I'm not sure where they are shipping out from. If it is from Amazon I think they are in Dallas or somewhere in Texas.

My shipping estimate is today, but the mail has already run I believe. Hopefully the delivery person was didn't leave it on the doorstep to my apartment. I've got some stupid fucking delivery people.

Amazon says Guitar Hero 2 is OSS from the Amazon store (ie: you can only purchase it through other sellers) and people have been saying that they have been getting their games through Amazon.

So the conclusion is, the people whose GH2 orders are still being processed is due to Amazon being out of stock of GH2.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Amazon says Guitar Hero 2 is OSS from the Amazon store (ie: you can only purchase it through other sellers) and people have been saying that they have been getting their games through Amazon.

So the conclusion is, the people whose GH2 orders are still being processed is due to Amazon being out of stock of GH2.[/quote]

I believe someone earlier in the thread stated they got their bundle from Red Octane (with a free shirt), so it's hard to say where it might come from.

[quote name='phreak5k']My shipping estimate is today, but the mail has already run I believe. Hopefully the delivery person was didn't leave it on the doorstep to my apartment. I've got some stupid fucking delivery people.[/QUOTE]

if your talking about regular USPS it doesn't come that way, it will be shipped via UPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back