FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. (GHII Bundle & DDR Bundle INCLUDED!) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the stamps.com offer do I have to actually print something out, or will installing the software and loggin in be fine to complete the offer?

[quote name='Furashu']well i did GE critics, stamps.com(warning iot holds 15.85 dollars for 8 days) and eAuction Tutor[/quote]

the eaction went through n greened u?

[quote name='GuJu']the eaction went through n greened u?[/quote]

I the quicken books went through for me earlier tonight. Its the same company so I don't see why eauction wouldn't go through.

whats with GE critics, i was on hold for 15 mins... got too lazy to wait

anways ive ocmpleted stamps.com/NYtimes/GEcritics/Eauction,
now which ones do u reccomend?

[quote name='Furashu']whats with GE critics, i was on hold for 15 mins... got too lazy to wait

anways ive ocmpleted stamps.com/NYtimes/GEcritics/Eauction,
now which ones do u reccomend?[/quote]
Did you have to print something out for the stamps to go green for you? I'd recommend the quicken books and green tea weight loss offer.

[quote name='RawisJericho']Did you have to print something out for the stamps to go green for you? I'd recommend the quicken books and green tea weight loss offer.[/quote]

nope lol just did the offer got greened within 10 mins.
but i installed the program. when i canceled the guy knew i didnt use it yet lol

[quote name='Furashu']nope lol just did the offer got greened within 10 mins.
but i installed the program. when i canceled the guy knew i didnt use it yet lol[/quote]
Did he give you any shit for not using it? I won't be able to use mine since I don't have a printer. I completed my stamps.com offer about an hour ago. It does say that the printing program is down for maintenance until around 11 tonight, so maybe I'll go green around then.

If I had to I could go to my friends house and use his computer to print a label off. I'm actually going to be shipping a package out within the next couple of days so maybe I'll see about doing that to print a shipping label.

[quote name='RawisJericho']Did he give you any shit for not using it? I won't be able to use mine since I don't have a printer. I completed my stamps.com offer about an hour ago. It does say that the printing program is down for maintenance until around 11 tonight, so maybe I'll go green around then.

If I had to I could go to my friends house and use his computer to print a label off. I'm actually going to be shipping a package out within the next couple of days so maybe I'll see about doing that to print a shipping label.[/quote]

sorta, i said i used it and didnt like it and then he countered "u never used it" then i said oh i used it on my friends computer and didnt like it lolol

It's weird how some people have problems with Stamps.com and others don't....I got greened for it before I even installed the software! Weird

Sorry for the OT, but is there a similar site where you can earn Wii games (not the console)? I checked the rest of the TRAINN sites and didn't see one.

Considering starting up on this one to sell the games to fund my Wii library.

Hey, n8. Or anyone who has sent GHII back to amazon.

How long does it take?? It's been almost two weeks since I sent mine back and I haven't heard anything.

[quote name='RawisJericho']What exactly is the process to send the Guitar Hero II back to amazon?[/quote]

For me, I've gone to amazon.com to return it, they give you some stuff to print out and put on the package and then I sent it back. But I haven't heard from them since.

To whoever was asking about the Ultima Smile offer:

I'm pretty sure they charge $6 for shipping. You don't have to send anything back. Make sure when you order not to get the extra insurance. It's $2 extra and they include it standard. You can take it off though. I forgot to do it and got charged $8 instead of $6.

[quote name='javeryh']OK, I did stamps.com, GE Critics Choice and Quickbooks - I need one more easy one for Bioshock... any suggestions?[/quote]

Ultima Smile isn't bad.

Will BioShock be your 2nd game??

I've got Mass Effect on pre-order so it's kind of my second game even though it will be my first.

I'm a little nervous on Ultimate Smile because of the $35 destruction fee... how much is the trial?

[quote name='javeryh']OK, I did stamps.com, GE Critics Choice and Quickbooks - I need one more easy one for Bioshock... any suggestions?[/quote]

How long did stamps.com take for it to green?

For others who have had problems with getting the green from stamps.com what did you have to do in order to get the green to post to your account? I'm just waiting on the stamps to go green and then I can request a GHII.

[quote name='sventhebruin']Hey, n8. Or anyone who has sent GHII back to amazon.

How long does it take?? It's been almost two weeks since I sent mine back and I haven't heard anything.[/QUOTE]

I received credit last night, it took exactly 3 weeks for me to get credit. You can also email amazon.com if you still have the order number.

[quote name='javeryh']stamps.com credited instantly for me - I had to install the software though and connect to their server or something.[/quote]

Hmm, I completed the offer and downloaded and installed the software. Then I logged onto the software and clicked around on some stuff for a good 10 minutes or so. Still no go. I'll check back again in the morning hopefully it'll go through by then.

If you read the fine print it says there is a $35 destruction fee if you return something. It likely doesn't apply to the trial but it wasn't crystal clear so I'm going to steer clear.

I am 100% sure it does not apply to the trial. I have done the trial and a number of my referrals did that offer too. You're not gonna get charged $35.

[quote name='FrankMcCutcheon']I received credit last night, it took exactly 3 weeks for me to get credit. You can also email amazon.com if you still have the order number.[/quote]

Well, it's good to hear that this isn't so unusual. I think I might just go ahead and email them

Thanks for the reply. :)

[quote name='RawisJericho']Hmm, I completed the offer and downloaded and installed the software. Then I logged onto the software and clicked around on some stuff for a good 10 minutes or so. Still no go. I'll check back again in the morning hopefully it'll go through by then.[/quote]

If it doesn't green, try logging in and printing a shipping label or something.

can someone pleaseeeee join under me...i have been here since the beginning of the first thread some 200 pages ago and have only gotten 1 person to sign up n green. i have contributed some very useful info about the offers and prices awhile ago and thats how i got the one person to green but its been so long most of these offers are gone. all im asking for is one more and your kindness would be greatly appreciated. :lol: http://www.yourfree360games.com/index.php?ref=232322

lol no one even answered my question, what offers to u reccomend that have the lease hassel in the end?
so far ive done NYTIMES, Stamps.com , eAuction, and GE critics.

[quote name='kkohlbacher']I clicked someone's link here and signed up.

I honestly always thought these things were a scam, but 72 pages in this post made me think different. Ordered GH2 (for me), can't wait till it comes. I couldn't justify going out and spending $90+ for it (nor $70+ on eBay for used) when I can wait 2 months for GH3 + wireless guitar. Now everyone in the game department of Wal-Mart won't be annoyed with me playing their demo everyday on my lunchbreak. (Getting the Bioshock pre-order soon too....niiice)

Here were my picks:

Company: GE Critics Choice
Credited: Instant
Cost: $2.95 (refundable?)

Company: Gamefly
Credited: *Pending* (day 2)
Cost: $9.95

Company: Blockbuster
Credited: 1-day
Cost: $9.95

Company: Quickbooks Quickstart
Credited: 2 hours
Cost: $4.95[/quote]
Yeah, this site is legit, I was sceptical at first as-well, but then about a week or more after I did the trials and what-not, GHII showed up at my doorstep. So, I couldn't be more happy, especially since GHII is basically one of the only games I play now, haha.

As for GameFly, I'm pretty sure it took me 5 - 7 days to get credit on that, since they just want to make sure you don't cancel on them early. I've actually kept GameFly going though, it's a pretty good service despite the fact that it takes a year for them to send / receive games back, but everything comes in great condition - plus, if you stick with them, you can use Brightspot.tv and get $10 off a month (after you pay for your trial, and after you pay for the month after the trial / then it will start to kick in - make sure that if you decide to keep GameFly, that you register at Brightspot.tv within a few days though).

Has anyone been charged for any of these products: Thompson Cigars, 12 in 1 Vitamins, Dual Action Clean?

I didn't sign up for any of them!! Does this have something to do with Yourfree360games.com?

Nvm my last post; What Level B offers are there that are under 15 dollars and work with a prepaid card?

Btw: The shit has hit the fan...GE is gone...

[quote name='shnizzle66']Nvm my last post; What Level B offers are there that are under 15 dollars and work with a prepaid card?

Btw: The shit has hit the fan...GE is gone...[/quote]

Yah it is sad to see GE Critic go, that was the best/fastest offer on all of the trainn sites. I was having someone do a ref earlier today and they said they said the page could not be found after they clicked "continue with this offer".

Sad indeed :(

SHIT!!!

Dammit, this sucks that GE is gone. I've been planning on doing more refs and that was the one and only solid offer that always worked. Dammit, I don't think I'm gonna try for the PS3 now.

uhh do you need to cancel stamps or anything?

also since GE is removed.. anyone can recommend good ones to go with? cheap and simple

also.. for quicken books after i get the shipped confirmation do I just cancel and its done? anyone care to explain? Please? thank you and I clicked someone's link my email is [email protected]

Thanks

Sorry about asking what I'm sure has been asked several times before, but what is the best way to cancel the e-auction tutor? Do I have to return the kit?

Well, I think I'm gonna just wait a while to do more offers. Most of the ones left suck and I don't really want any of the available games. Maybe if Stranglehold is added, I'll get it, but I don't know.

[quote name='JustBlaze']Anything to back that up? Not aginst you.. but last thing I heard, you have to send something back to cancel.[/quote]

Pretty sure he's correct. I don't see it saying you have to return anything.

From their site:

By submitting this form I authorize Pacific WebWorks, Inc. to immediately charge my credit card $4.95 for the shipment of the QuickBooks Home Business Kit. I hereby request that Pacific WebWorks, Inc. activate my account and authorize them to advance funds as indicated. Monthly Service fees will commence 14 days from the date of this purchase, and will be billed monthly thereafter. After the 14 day trial you will be billed $49.90 monthly for the continued service of the website, website software and for the membership to the TradeWorks product club. No refunds will be given for failure to use the requested and provided services. We reserve the right to transfer your billing to a third party Merchant of Record. This authority will remain in effect until revoked by me. This agreement will remain in effect each month until cancelled by me. You may cancel at anytime by writing to 180 South 300 West Suite 400, Salt Lake City UT 84101 or calling 1-800-497-4988. I agree that Pacific Webworks shall be fully protected in honoring any electronic transfer or collection. Pacific WebWorks shall not be responsible for refunding any Account Set-Up fees or training fees. By submitting this information I am agreeing to the terms stated herein. All clients agree to billing that is automatic each month. Pacific WebWorks will not send notification, postal or electronic, when a billing occurs. Shipping and Handling is non-refundable.
Free QuickBooks offer is good for approved merchant applications. Free QuickBooks offer is good for QuickBooks Simple Start PC version edition 2007 only. You pay on the discount rate and authorization fee on any transactions processed through the service. Innovative Merchant Solutions is a registered agent of Westamerica Bank, Santa Clara, CA, and JP Morgan Bank, Columbus, OH. FDIC Insured.
Mutual understanding of service: 1) neither TradeWorks nor Pacific WebWorks creates or designs pages for the client. They provide only the ability to do so, along with allocating server space in order to host the created documents. Pacific WebWorks and or TradeWorks may for a fee assist the customer in the design and creation of their website; 2) neither TradeWorks nor Pacific WebWorks contacts the client to activate the account. By completing this form a desire to participate is indicated; 3) neither TradeWorks nor Pacific WebWorks hosts or list any client’s Web Page with any of the available Search Engines on the Internet; 4) at the option of the client and for additional fees, Pacific WebWorks provides the ability to conduct online commerce through a client’s Web Page. At the option of the client and for additional fees, Credit card acceptance is available upon condition of obtaining a merchant account from a compatible third-party vendor. The utility allows product orders to be completed in real-time. This availability is based on obtaining a merchant account, and a real time processing account, Pacific WebWorks and or TradeWorks may for a fee assist the customer in obtaining a merchant account; and 5) you are required to read and carefully follow the acceptable use policy found at http://help.visualwebtools.com in the introduction section. Pacific WebWorks retains the right to refuse service to anyone not following its acceptable use policy. TradeWorks and purchaser/customer agree that any and all disputes related to this document shall be governed by the laws of the State of Utah and shall be resolved through arbitration in the County of Salt Lake, State of Utah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back