FREE 360 Game in 10 minutes. (GHII Bundle & DDR Bundle INCLUDED!) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='shnizzle66']still no credit for stamps back in June...[/quote] It's probably not too late to file an MCR, assuming you still have the stamps.com confirmation email they sent you at sign up. The "MCR Request Form" probably went away, but if you click on the stamps.com offer again it should reappear in your click history. Wait another week, and file the MCR with headers.

[quote name='ddrpower']File a support ticket, include the MCR # and headers. That's what I gathered from the other posts.[/quote] I agree. Trainn pays more attention to support tickets then they do MCRs. Try making a support ticket and give them a day to respond.

yess finally got my 2 GHII shipped today, it was my first order ever. no tracking number tough. now to just hope they ship it from somewhere within canada so i don't get charged any duty fees here

[quote name='Rig']I emailed.

And they refunded my money (according to my credit card statement).[/quote]

When did they charge you? Initially? I thought they only charged you after they sent the first book? Thanks.

Got my shipment email for GHII bundle, after just completing my second offer and placing the order yesterday. First game for me.

I had a stamps.com offer that wasn't completing, so I filed a MCR and a support ticket, then completed the QuickBooks Offer to get my second offer done and order GHII.

Hopefully they will credit the stamps.com so I can do another offer and get 1 more game.

I just cancelled my offers, I did Zooba and Google SEO, both were very easy to cancel.

Just have your name and billing address handy

[quote name='2&2']When did they charge you? Initially? I thought they only charged you after they sent the first book? Thanks.[/quote]

I don't really know their policy, and I'm not sure when it was charged, but I never ordered a book.

And it was credited shortly after.

Just canceled Zoeta through the newest number in the thread. Had to wait, but very simple, and nice people as well. Zooba wouldn't let me cancel because I wasn't in the system for some reason, I'll have to try again in a bit.

[quote name='ddrpower']Zooba wouldn't let me cancel because I wasn't in the system for some reason, I'll have to try again in a bit.[/quote]

Did you get a 2nd email from them? The first email I got from them said that you get another email in 5 business days to confirm your membership and instructions on how to sign in their website.

Yeah, I got the second email about a day after. On the website, it doesn't even have my account number. How strange. I sent something through the "contact us," let's see if that does anything.

[quote name='ddrpower']Yeah, I got the second email about a day after. On the website, it doesn't even have my account number. How strange. I sent something through the "contact us," let's see if that does anything.[/quote]

Same here. Please let us know what happens.

[quote name='Ernest_360']My brother works for Black and Decker, which makes kwikset. He'd be pissed as hell to find out that Amazon is giving them away for free. LOL. Which model is it? I could tell you if they are the high-end stuff...in which case you could either use the knobs yourself or throw them up on ebay for a few bucks.[/quote]

The funny thing is they are all entry doorknobs. Well I only have ONCE front door!!! lol. Maybe ebay I can get 10 or so bucks out of them.

[quote name='gundamxzero']The funny thing is they are all entry doorknobs. Well I only have ONCE front door!!! lol. Maybe ebay I can get 10 or so bucks out of them.[/quote] Some of those door knobs are high end, and can be quite expensive. If you give me the name or model number, I can look it up and give you a retail price for it. But hey, if you don't need the knobs might as well throw them up on ebay right? hehehe. Let me know if you are interested.

Hmmm....Zooba charged me 9.95 twice and I never logged in there yet....and stamps charged me 15.94....I'll try cancelling both tomorrow

Ordered Guitar Hero Monday evening, and it was 'shipped' status by Tuesday morning. Does a tracking number appear eventually, or do they ship it USPS?

[quote name='eshbums']Ordered Guitar Hero Monday evening, and it was 'shipped' status by Tuesday morning. Does a tracking number appear eventually, or do they ship it USPS?[/quote]

Normally, they don't put tracking numbers, and it ships via UPS (normally - directly from Amazon), so you should get it within 2 - 5 days (most likely).

I tried doing the Ultima patch but I have a MasterCard not a visa. : (

So then I did Google SEO.
Anyone want to recommend a second one?

I was completeing zooba last night but then the page timed out and I thought the credit didn't go through, so I did zoeta. My question is how do you cancel zooba?

Bah used my pre-paid and did Google SEO and it said payment denied but i see a $4.95 charge from it. Gonna have to wait today and see what that is now.

[quote name='Brian9824']Bah used my pre-paid and did Google SEO and it said payment denied but i see a $4.95 charge from it. Gonna have to wait today and see what that is now.[/quote]

It'll go away in a few days

Got a reply back on my MCR and Support Ticket for stamps.com from Trainn:

We have received your request and submitted your information to the advertiser for approval, but have yet to hear back on it. That is normal as it can take 10 business days (2 full weeks) to resolve a missing credit request from the time the information is submitted. As soon as we hear back on your request though, we will update your account accordingly.

A canned answer, but I hope to get the credit soon. I'll keep you guys updated.

Did anyone receive a confirmation e-mail from increase my margin?
if so can you please forward it to me cuz i didn't get one and i need to file a MCR to train. PM me for my e-mail.
thx

[quote name='major maz']My question is how do you cancel zooba?[/quote]
I signed up exactly one week ago and called to cancel today without a problem. The rep asked for my account number, I didn't know it, so she just asked for my zip code and last name. Quick and painless.

[quote name='TomoyoN']Trainn usually adds new games at the beginning of the month right??? Whatcha think they gonna add for Sept?[/quote]
Any big titles coming out next month? :lol::bouncy:

[quote name='benzene']I signed up exactly one week ago and called to cancel today without a problem. The rep asked for my account number, I didn't know it, so she just asked for my zip code and last name. Quick and painless. [/quote]

Did you get refunded the $9.99 to sign up?

Painlessly canceled Zooba through the "contact us." When I tried to log in to confirm, it stated that account access was denied. So I assume it's been finished or will be finishing soon.

BST:Read through the topic. We understand it's a lot of posts to go through, but it'll also point out which ones have issues and which offers are good. No one summary will work because everyone has had a different experience.

I guess that he asked too many questions without having read the topic, and even after been told to read the topic. If you notice, Foladar edited his posts.

At least give the offers a try. You may never know if you like it or not.

crap bst was going to do a referral for me.. lol

I was waiting on his reply for my pm :(

FREE BSTFRMDAMIDAEAST ! FREE BSTFRMDAMIDAEAST FREE BSTFRMDAMIDAEAST FREE BSTFRMDAMIDAEAST FREE BSTFRMDAMIDAEAST FREE BSTFRMDAMIDAEAST FREE BSTFRMDAMIDAEAST FREE BSTFRMDAMIDAEAST FREE BSTFRMDAMIDAEAST vFREE BSTFRMDAMIDAEAST FREE BSTFRMDAMIDAEAST FREE BSTFRMDAMIDAEAST FREE BSTFRMDAMIDAEAST FREE BSTFRMDAMIDAEAST

lol jk..

8/9 of his posts were about how to get into the referral type congas and what to do. I don't know about the other topics, but I suggested that he should read the topic, and he still pressed. So I suppose that a mod got fed up with him.

Chances are, he wouldn't have gone green on you becuase he would've done something irregular. Only time can tell, but I wouldn't count on it.

His posts were cleaned up thats why it says edited by Foladar, however he did spam his link in this thread twice. And it was one of his first few posts. I had no issues with him asking questions, its welcomed since it would belong in this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back