Free Coby CVE92 Isolation Stereo Earphones just for signing up

coolguykris

CAG Veteran
Free Coby CVE92 Isolation Stereo Earphones just for signing up
Click this link.points2shop.com When you sign up it will give you 250 points for just verifying your email. The headphones cost 199 points. Easy way to get free headphones so why not? A lot of other things you can get for free as well.

http://www.paybox.me/r/coolguykris

From the site

Why you should join today...
You start with a $50 balance and it's free.
PayBox will add up to $20 per day to your account for participating as we prepare to launch our new service.
You get $5 per person you refer to PayBox.
You'll be an EarlyBird user—before PayBox opens to the public.
You'll help shape the development of the best payment system ever designed for the Internet.
You could have hundreds or thousands of dollars in your account by the time we launch, without ever making a deposit!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey bro, I just read some of their Terms of Service and this is what it says:

All account balances are held in PayBox currency. PayBox maintains a currency that is autonomous and independent of all nations and governments. The PayBox currency is denominated in dollars and cents (similar to the currency of the United States and over 20 other countries). The PayBox currency is currently in a closed system, and cannot be exchanged or spent. Before long we plan to open our currency to be spent and exchanged just as you can with any other currency. Our plans include person-to-person transactions (via the Internet and over cell phone text messages), integration with merchants and shopping cart systems, debit card transactions (through an issued debit card linked to your account), and more. The value of our currency is estimated to be close to that of the U.S. dollar. As is the case with any currency, once the PayBox currency becomes openly exchangeable, its value as weighted against other world currencies can and will fluctuate due to forces beyond our control.

Which, saddeningly, is a long-winded method of saying, "We don't know how much our currency is actually worth." I was excited, too, since I figured the dollar sign couldn't be used unless it was the actual value of a dollar.

bread's done
Back