Free Dance Pad if you own In The Groove for Playstation 2 & get 8 people for a pic

YoshiFan1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Saw this on DDR Freak
http://www.inthegroove.com/contest/

I wasn't sure if this was considered a deal or not but since it's a somewhat easy way to get a $70 (around that value) item for free I thought it was ok.

You have to get a picture of 8 people in your house, take a picture of In The Groove running on the TV and have someone hold the box. The first 100 people who do that get a free Ignition 2.0 pad.

[quote name='Prepster']wow, thats pretty cool! Wish I could do this, too bad I dont own DDR. Thanks anyways OP![/QUOTE]

It's not for DDR anyway. ;)

I don't know 8 people here who would come into my little dormroom to take a picture with my TV and ITG game, haha. I asked some people and they were like "hell no" :whistle2:(

OP - THANK YOU!

Those pads are sick. I've already lined up people to come over here tomorrow. It shall be mine!

All the more reason to

RedOctane stated that the pads are reconditioned in their myspace bulletin, but its still a good deal.

Maybe to save time we should post our zipcodes to avoid issues.
I got the picture taken. The lens has some spots on it, but otherwise ok.
I'm in 98052.

I asked people if they wanted to do this since there were a bunch of people around (and most of us play in the arcade)...I got a resounding NO. Nobody wants to be associated with something nerdy even if they are.

The pads suck anyways but a free pad is a free pad. Good luck to the CAGs who entered I hope you got your pic in in time.

bread's done
Back