Free Samples thread

[quote name='louiedog']For the lulz? That's too bad. I'm sure most people are ordering it to use during sex. ;)[/QUOTE]

LMAO
True that!

[quote name='CherryRasulka']someone posted a pic of there's on FB's 1saleaday page, it was so rusted and they said it smelled like gasoline[/QUOTE]

ROFL, that is not surprising... When I look at the packaging it seems like there is a little rust residue on it like it was sitting somewhere in a box with other metal objects for quite a while. I guess I should be happy that it is rust-free for the most part though, and that it does not smell like gas! :D

1SaleADay is legit
but most of the time what they send you is shit

6 in 1 screwdriver, free!
Seems like a good deal to me!
It had a nice feel...
but the product did not appeal

A free headset you say? We shout "yay!"
But it turns out they were broken and gay

Did you enjoy my poem?!

[quote name='IIBlazer']1SaleADay is legit
but most of the time what they send you is shit

6 in 1 screwdriver, free!
Seems like a good deal to me!
It had a nice feel...
but the product did not appeal

A free headset you say? We shout "yay!"
But it turns out they were broken and gay

Did you enjoy my poem?![/QUOTE]

u could probably use the screwdriver to fix the headset
but you should probably post that poem and keep adding to it for each deal that comes along

[quote name='IPlay4Fun']u could probably use the screwdriver to fix the headset[/QUOTE]

I think you're onto something here....

They send you a free headset. It arrives made of 100% bullshit.

They send you a screwdriver. Its been laying on the ocean floor in a box full of gasoline for a year.

They want you to fix the headset with the screwdriver. Next they will sell free rust cleaner. THIS IS A CONSPIRACY.

[quote name='crazedimp321']Still waiting on my headset :/. I got the email saying they shipped it but it should've arrived by now.[/QUOTE]

I got my 1saleaday headset about a couple of weeks ago, they probably screwed up the shipping.

Glad you guys liked it. Lol. I didn't put down the Card Holder because they were pretty cool. Although, I could sue, because I cut my finger open on one of the edges. :(

[quote name='AlphaPanda']Gotta remember to stock up on the "just in case" condoms by the stove, in case the wife's meatloaf gets you both in the mood and you feel like cookin' up some looove.[/QUOTE]
Funny you should mention that 'cause meatloaf is one of maybe five things that my wife actually cooks. Most of the time, I do the cooking. And more of than not, it gets her in the mood. I've learned to not eat my whole dinner until after she has...uh...had her fill.

[quote name='CherryRasulka']Congrats on being hopefully successful ZombieToast![/QUOTE]
Ha ha, thanks. The thought of having another makes me way nervous, though. I need to find some steady work!

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']Got my free "6 in 1 Screwdriver" today!

Man, this has got to be the cheapest screwdriver I have ever seen in my life. I have bought cheap screwdrivers from Harbor Freight that were higher quality than this thing. This is going straight into the junk drawer as a backup unit... ;)[/QUOTE]
It's not free, but you can get some 32-in-1 screwdrivers from a Chinese seller on eBay for about $3. They look cheap, but I'm quite happy with mine. You certainly don't want to use it for heavy-duty stuff, but it's perfect for gaming controllers, cell phones, kids' meal toys, and other random things with weird screws.

[quote name='CherryRasulka']someone posted a pic of there's on FB's 1saleaday page, it was so rusted and they said it smelled like gasoline[/QUOTE]
I'm guessing it's probably some kind of cheap lubricant.

[quote name='AlphaPanda']THIS IS A CONSPIRACY.[/QUOTE]
More like genius marketing. Once they earn your trust, they'll start sending anthrax, smallpox, poison, killer bees, and other appealing freebies. But instead of sending the antidotes later, they'll start charging. I, for one, will not fall for that a third time.

That's a lot of quotes.

[quote name='AlphaPanda']I think you're onto something here....

They send you a screwdriver. Its been laying on the ocean floor in a box full of gasoline for a year.

They want you to fix the headset with the screwdriver. Next they will sell free rust cleaner. THIS IS A CONSPIRACY.[/QUOTE]

then they send you a condom so they know you have been fucked ...lol genius

[quote name='crazedimp321']Still waiting on my headset :/. I got the email saying they shipped it but it should've arrived by now.[/QUOTE]

I am still waiting also. I haven't complained to them because after seeing them, I figured I am better off without it. Lol. I don't want them to send me killer bees one day. Lol.

They want you to fix the headset with the screwdriver. Next they will sell free rust cleaner. THIS IS A CONSPIRACY.[/QUOTE]

Holy crap, it's like an adventure game from the 90's by LucasArts or something. You need to find two seemingly unrelated objects, put them together to make a key that then allows you to move onto the next area.

They should offer a free fire starting kit, so you can burn the free stuff.

http://nuvocondoms.com/free_sample/
Free condoms, I think I saw this posted a few pages back but do not feel like looking so props if so

http://www.tasterschoice.com/offers/free-sample.aspx
free coffee

http://www.universalusa.com/Universal/Products/Try-Samples/(product)/1017
Free Real Gains protein mix

http://www.kidkritics.com/lisanatti-foods
free vegetarian cheese(yuck!)

http://ihopcorp.fbmta.com/members/U...on=Subscribe&_Theme=30064771093&Inputsource=W
join IHOP Pancake revolution and get a free meal plus another on your birthday

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']Thanks CherryRasulka for the Zantac.[/QUOTE]

NP...I like to take the burn out of the heart....

SensiGuard folder encryption software (June 6th only)

Xyloburst Xylitol Gum and Mint sample (not too sure if they're still doing the sample but it doesn't hurt to try)

Free Garlic Fries from Gordon Biersch

Aporkalypse - Pigs of Doom Game App for Android (So wish I had an Android, sounds funny!)

Sample of CHIPS AHOY! Chewy Gooey Cookie (Please Note, They are getting swamped with traffic, which is making their form not to load or timing out. First 5,000)
*EDIT* Today's are all gone but check back at noon EST every day till the 9th)

FREE Liquor Bottle Label from Knob Creek

Free Liquor Bottle Gift Labels from Bushmills and Don Julio

FREE Crown Royal Gift Labels

10 FREE Gentleman Jack Personalized Liquor Labels (Facebook)

Parent’s Choice Baby Wipes Sample

FREE Dale Jr. Gear From The National Guard

Free T-Shirt from Big *ss Fans
Send email to: [email protected]
With this info: Get a Free Shirt

• Fan applications you are considering
• A brief description of your hangar including the dimensions
• Project details and room dimensions
• Your contact information so we can mail your shirt
• Your shirt size

Here's what you can put:
Subject: Get a Free Shirt
• Fan applications you are considering: drying / room cooling / air circulation

• A brief description of your hangar including the dimensions: steel building

• Project details and room dimensions: 60 by 40

• Your contact information and shirt size

Yeah, I don't know, it seems to work just fine. I think people are just really picky and have unrealistic expectations. For a free headset, I pretty much expected it to explode, so I think things turned out quite well.

[quote name='venomscarnage']I don't see why all the hate on the headset mine was rather nice and has worked great.[/QUOTE]

I, myself, would love to have an opinion on the headset, but I have not received it. I need it, too, since I don't have one. I guess I have to start contacting them.

I received the dale Jr. National Guard stuff the other day, signed up for it a while back. The hat is decent, but mainly advertises National Guard.

Just got both my headset and screwdriver today. Not too shabby. Screwdriver is rusty and smells like asparagus piss...and gasoline. Headset hurts my ear after a while, plus it picks up too much noise, and it echoes my buddies on XBL whenever they talk. But, it's pretty good other than that.
Reviews:

Headset:

+ Clear sounds
+ Nice fit
- Uncomfortable after a while
- Echoes and picks up every single sound
? Why am I reviewing this like OXM?
Final review: 3.0 out of 5.0

Screwdriver:

+ Has a nice feel
+ 6 in 1 is nice
- Kinda cheap, but it's free, so...
- Rusty
? Why does it smell like gassy shit?
Final review: 3.9 out of 5.0

Has anyone else tried these Brez snoring remedies? These have got to be some of the weirdest things I've ever used. I feel like I'm going to inhale the little rings!

[quote name='ZombieToast']Has anyone else tried these Brez snoring remedies? These have got to be some of the weirdest things I've ever used. I feel like I'm going to inhale the little rings![/QUOTE]

I know what you mean. All three of them have different sizes, I learned. I can never get them to fit right.

[quote name='J Miliam']I know what you mean. All three of them have different sizes, I learned. I can never get them to fit right.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, they're all so awkward. Oh well, I'll just stick with BreatheRight, I suppose.

[quote name='punkrocker63']how long does it take for the magazines to come?[/QUOTE]

They can take anywhere from 8 to 12 weeks depending on how they feel. :whistle2:\"

[quote name='ZombieToast']Yeah, they're all so awkward. Oh well, I'll just stick with BreatheRight, I suppose.[/QUOTE]

Breatheright was way easier and more effective, in my opinion.

[quote name='louiedog']I got my Schick trimmer today. That was pretty quick.[/QUOTE]

When did you fill in the request? idk why but I'm uber excited to see the free stuff I got! lol

Got the Schick trimmer today.... Yet still no hair dryer.....

What is up?? I emailed them and they never emailed back... I think i might have to call these aholes

[quote name='pitfallharry219']lulz @ IPlay4Fun getting the banhammer. It looks like there won't be any more marshallfaulk "exclusives".[/QUOTE]

Really? That sucks... I'd be lying if I said I didn't LOL though! Now I'll never find out about the "exclusives". :cry:

[quote name='Double O Slevin']Really? That sucks... I'd be lying if I said I didn't LOL though! Now I'll never find out about the "exclusives". :cry:[/QUOTE]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT EXCLUSIVES! :cry:

lulz :D

[quote name='IIBlazer']Just got both my headset and screwdriver today. Not too shabby. Screwdriver is rusty and smells like asparagus piss...and gasoline. Headset hurts my ear after a while, plus it picks up too much noise, and it echoes my buddies on XBL whenever they talk. But, it's pretty good other than that.
Reviews:

Headset:

+ Clear sounds
+ Nice fit
- Uncomfortable after a while
- Echoes and picks up every single sound
? Why am I reviewing this like OXM?
Final review: 3.0 out of 5.0

Screwdriver:

+ Has a nice feel
+ 6 in 1 is nice
- Kinda cheap, but it's free, so...
- Rusty
? Why does it smell like gassy shit?
Final review: 3.9 out of 5.0[/QUOTE]

hmm..

...I like the rating of the stuff...

...I am about to start that good idea

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this is not my thread and am very greatful of it. I check it daily. I think that we should stick to posting links of free items and samples or post on things that relate to getting the items in this thread. Then post what we get in the "what I have received lately" thread. This would make it easier to to go through the "Free Samples" thread and know when there is a post it is how to obtain a free item. Thanks.. I encourage everyones input.

Get a free t-shirt from newegg.com(large or medium but heard medium isn't working for some people) with the promo code GEEKONFREE(for large) or GEEKONFREEMED(for medium) added at checkout. Need an account and provide credit card info but t-shirt is free though. Bought my computer parts from them before.

Details here on there facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/notes/neweg...-a-free-geek-on-shirt-on-us/10150331725728572

NOTE: Only valid for first 5,000 preorders.

bread's done
Back