Free Watchmen posters, etc

How big are these posters? I signed up and they have the Comedian poster in my area until Sunday, but I'm just wondering if it's worth going down there.

Eh, thanks? There is traveling? Wut.
smile.gif

[quote name='ghostman123']How big are these posters? I signed up and they have the Comedian poster in my area until Sunday, but I'm just wondering if it's worth going down there.[/QUOTE]
approximately 11 1/2in W 17 in L
[quote name='mad8475']wait how do u get free movie passes?[/QUOTE]

I'd like to know, too. Ask thepik241

[quote name='yukafls']I dont get it, what do you do and how do you get em???[/QUOTE]
You go to the link (click the orange text) in my first post, and see if they are giving away posters in your city.

Haha well after browsing on that site I found this website:

http://43kix.com/wap/comingsoon.php?release=520

There are links for advance screening tickets for cities of Charlotte, NC and Nashville, TN (I would think).

Just go to the links and fill out the information and you can print your advance screening tickets.

I live in Charlotte, NC so I am all set (and pumped up!)

The screening is on a first come first serve so those in Charlotte better be lazy :p

[quote name='ghostman123']Thanks, I got my Comedian poster today! Awesome. I just need the rest in the set now![/QUOTE]

Cool, I'm glad some one used this. The posters are pretty cool if you're a fan of the graphic novel or excited for the movie.

bread's done
Back