Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

Just opened a ticket about the live gold kit, I got a shipped e-mail for it 12 days ago but haven't seen it. Hopefully they'll just give me the oops sorry spiel and actually send it

[quote name='Halcyon Fury']Just opened a ticket about the live gold kit, I got a shipped e-mail for it 12 days ago but haven't seen it. Hopefully they'll just give me the oops sorry spiel and actually send it[/QUOTE]

I got that spiel about a week ago. No Gold kit and no response. It doesn't look good.

I also got a "shipped" email for Dead Island yesterday. It looks like Amazon has it in stock right now, so hopefully it actually shows up Monday or Tuesday.

Quick question for others who have done Saving's Circle, I sent them an email today requesting to cancel account, and I received a reply back saying "Thank you for your message. $We have received your e-mail and assigned the following correspondence number XXXXXXX. $Please reference this number in any future correspondence regarding this message"

Uuuuh, so am I waiting on another email back?

[quote name='Halcyon Fury']Just opened a ticket about the live gold kit, I got a shipped e-mail for it 12 days ago but haven't seen it. Hopefully they'll just give me the oops sorry spiel and actually send it[/QUOTE]

If thats for the messenger gold kit amazon doesnt carry it anymore. i ordered that on e a while ago and waited 3 weeks b4 i asked what the deal is in a TT...

They told me it wasnt carried anymore so i replied and told them to send me this one --> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004CVRAFQ/ref=ord_cart_shr?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

and they did in " 2 to 3 business days."

:bouncy::applause::bouncy:

[quote name='KingNothing09']Quick question for others who have done Saving's Circle, I sent them an email today requesting to cancel account, and I received a reply back saying "Thank you for your message. $We have received your e-mail and assigned the following correspondence number XXXXXXX. $Please reference this number in any future correspondence regarding this message"

Uuuuh, so am I waiting on another email back?[/QUOTE]

I haven't cancelled thru an email before, but if you login, go to the customer care tab and click contact us and then a little ways thru the description, there is a link to cancel, then verify on the next page

[quote name='DoPeSun']If thats for the messenger gold kit amazon doesnt carry it anymore. i ordered that on e a while ago and waited 3 weeks b4 i asked what the deal is in a TT...

They told me it wasnt carried anymore so i replied and told them to send me this one --> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004CVRAFQ/ref=ord_cart_shr?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

and they did in " 2 to 3 business days."

:bouncy::applause::bouncy:[/QUOTE]
thats the same one thats on YF360 site.

i ordered 7 of them and got them all last week. maybe thats the reason some of y'alls orders were delayed - sorry.\\:D/

[quote name='kingofpittsburgh']thats the same one thats on YF360 site.

i ordered 7 of them and got them all last week. maybe thats the reason some of y'alls orders were delayed - sorry.\\:D/[/QUOTE]

u think our orders are delayed because of your orders? LMFAO

It's been 9 days and nothing on my controller, so went ahead and sent in a ticket to ask em about it...figure the same things happening with mine as Dopesuns, just trying to get at it early.

Trainn had also replied to my email (yesterday) about Driver:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us!

I apologize for the longer then expected fulfillment time of your order.

I am happy to let you know that your order was fulfilled yesterday and
you can expect it to arrive within 3-5 business days.

Your order had been temporarily delayed due to changes being made
to streamline the fulfillment process and now provide quicker shipping
and delivery times going forward.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any additional
questions or concerns.

R.H.
Accounts Services
Transcendent Innovations, Inc.

So...they're saying the orders were delayed because of their backend updates? I guess, maybe, we may see a faster Trainn soon? (Here's hoping.)

[quote name='Rig']Trainn had also replied to my email (yesterday) about Driver:

So...they're saying the orders were delayed because of their backend updates? I guess, maybe, we may see a faster Trainn soon? (Here's hoping.)[/QUOTE]

Thats BS; how do you explain a few years ago when you would get the game the same week you ordered it? Update my ass lol

Has anyone had any luck canceling orders? I ordered Dead Island, but I found it pretty cheap today at TRU and since mine's still processing, I wanted to make sure I got it. I sent them an e-mail, but I don't feel like having to return it to Amazon and put my account into jeopardy.

In the past, I was able to change a game I ordered (before it shipped) when the game itself got delayed way into the future. Trainn simply took my credits and put them back in my account so I could reorder.

Dunno how far in advance they'd need though.

just cancelled Profinity. Called 1-866-982-9708, told 'em i'd like to cancel, he asked why, just said I don't see myself using it in the future. He verified my info then said he needed to make note of it and began to type very loudly for a good min or so, I thought this was pretty funny...i'm weird like that. Then he read off a cancellation number, took less than 4 mins.

[quote name='kingofpittsburgh']you guys need to lay off the weed.

returning games to Amazon does NOT get you banned from yf360 site![/QUOTE]

Except for the couple people that returned a bunch of stuff to Amazon before later getting banned by Trainn? (They were also specifically told by Trainn they were banned because of continued returns.)

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Hmm..it appears the Nascar offer is dead. And also, does OwnAcne not let you cancel through their "contact us" link anymore? Their website only mentions calling, and I don't see any way of checking if it was actually cancelled.

EDIT - Nevermind, just figured out you can actually cancel the OwnAcne trial yourself through the website. Useful information for anyone who has yet to do it or is currently in their trial.

1. Log in to your account (I didn't even remember creating one, but I did "forgot password" and it just sent me a new password).
2. Click on "My Subscriptions" on the left side bar.
3. Look for "Edit" and "Payment History" on the right side of the page. Click "Edit".
4. Scroll down and you should see "Cancel Subscription". Click it.

Much easier than waiting on them to get back to me. :)[/QUOTE]

Just curious, but how did you log in to your account? when i go to their website: ownproducts.com, there's no place to go to your account. thanks for any help

[quote name='kingofpittsburgh']you guys need to lay off the weed.

returning games to Amazon does NOT get you banned from yf360 site![/QUOTE]

[quote name='kingofpittsburgh']returning one game and 'a bunch of stuff' is 2 different things....[/QUOTE]

Okay...so, who said anything about "one game"? When/why did you even make your first post?

If it's because of what Johnny said...how do you know he's never returned games previously?

Thanks, Rig. Hopefully it goes through. And I said I didn't want to take a chance, I'm not saying it's definitely happening but I like this site and want to stay a member.

[quote name='KingNothing09']It's been 9 days and nothing on my controller, so went ahead and sent in a ticket to ask em about it...figure the same things happening with mine as Dopesuns, just trying to get at it early.[/QUOTE]

well to update u guys on my controller. TRAINN sent me a tracking number from the USPS on friday sept 27. ive been checking the tracking and still get this as of right now from the USPS web site...

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on September 23, 2011 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

This is with delivery confirmation...? so ill let u guys know.

[quote name='KingNothing09']USPS's tracking is awful compared to UPS & FedEx. Hope you get it soon.[/QUOTE]

I sell 9mm bullet buttons on ebay and craigs list and its normally pretty good with that tracking. I just checked a little while ago on amazon and it looks like they r a little slow to mail it...

[quote name='adonis 27']Just curious, but how did you log in to your account? when i go to their website: ownproducts.com, there's no place to go to your account. thanks for any help[/QUOTE]

Ya know, I looked at it again, and I can't find anything either. I know it was there before though because that's how I cancelled. Unless they changed some things around with their site (making it harder to cancel?), I'm not sure what happened. Sorry, man.

I came here with good news to post though. I received my copy of Dead Island today from Trainn, which I got the shipped email for just this past Friday. So, that's a pretty good turnaround (and definitely more in lines with "normal standards"). Hopefully this is a sign that things are improving. Now, if they'd only add some more free/cheap/easy offers.

i canceled OwnAcne through email. the email i used was
cleardot.gif
[email protected].

they replied same day confirming my account had been canceled. also told me i did not need to mail in the remaining product.

Anyone else order Rage?

I submitted my order last week and got the "shipped" email today...but it doesn't come out for a week. That's a pretty early shipping email...even for release day shipping.

[quote name='Kent K25']Anyone else order Rage?

I submitted my order last week and got the "shipped" email today...but it doesn't come out for a week. That's a pretty early shipping email...even for release day shipping.[/QUOTE]

If you're lucky, it means they placed your order with Amazon...meaning you would get release date delivery.

yeah thats how I cancelled it (by e-mail), but i'm trying to help my referral out. He can't find anywhere to login and when he e-mailed them, they asked him to call for any questions...? oh well, guess i'll just tell him to sack up haha. thanks anyways

[quote name='chrisflyer']got my Gears 3 today[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Rig']Got my copy of Driver San Francisco today.[/QUOTE]

fucking jealous... Still no gears 3 controller... But i think its because amazon doesnt have the controller in stock... i have a USPS tracking number but no controller. :-({|=

I got NHL 12 today! Already printed out my return forms. Putting it towards MW3 Hardened. Looks like I'll be getting MW3 Hardened for about $30 out of pocket after all things considered.

i guess i got lucky.

i ordered F1 2011 early last week with an estimated delivery date of Sept 27th.

it was shipped on Saturday, and literally arrived on the 27th.

so weird thing with profinity. i sent an email to their customer support on tuesday requesting cancellation. well its thursday and i still had no response as of this morning so i decided to just call. when i called i selected "1" for billing and memberships and then i got an automated message saying my membership was cancelled along with a cancellation number. so i guess even though i got no email reply, my request did go through...gonna keep an eye on the back statement just to be safe though.

oh and i still havent got credit for it either...:cry:

...and still no damn dead island. they said they were sending a "replacement" last friday and to expect it within 2 business days...this is getting ridiculous. i looked and my original order date was 9/4...

I cancelled Savings Circle and Profinity today. Savings Circle was a breeze. I emailed them and received two cancellation confirmation emails. Profinity was easy too, but the woman tried to sell me on more offers and to extend the profinity by 15 days. Once I got through all that I was given a cancellation number, no email.

I put in an MCR for Profinity today. We'll see how that goes.

Still no Gold Live kit and no response to my week long open support ticket either.

[quote name='KingNothing09']5 days and still no response to open ticket about Gears 3 controller. This is frustrating.[/QUOTE]

To try and ease ur pain a little ill tell u what ive come up with. After all the TTs to TRAIN i got a tracking number for a package from the USPS on the 23rd of sept. So i waited a few days and seen the tracking was never updated. i assume the package was never sent. So, i emailed amazon with the tracking number and my shipping address and received this reply...

Hello,

Thanks for providing us the tracking number for the gift order.

As per your instructions I searched for this order and I see that is for the " Gears of War 3 Controller " video game. And it is expected to be shipped to the address which you've provided in your email in between September 29, 2011 - October 17, 2011.

The delivery estimate is calculated based on a few different things, including the location of the inventory of item, the delivery address, and how quickly we can put your order together and get it to shipper. In my experience, the estimates we provide are very accurate, so I think you'll see your order soon.

That being said i guess its just a waiting game. Also, like i said in a previous post, the controller wasnt in stock till yesterday.

Just a timeline on an order gone right...Ordered Gears 3 on Sep 22, shipped email from trainn Sep 24, and received Sep 29.

Weird thing about it...it came from amazon but a different seller "media and more"

bread's done
Back