Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

[quote name='Coyotezeye']When I sign up for an offer, I count the day I sign up as day 1.[/quote]

Me too.

Fastest turnaround time on a game for me yet. They ordered October 6 and I received it today (after placing the order on the 5th).

Ok, thanks. Oh, and does anyone know if there is a way to do the google and yahoo offers without a real CC? Apparently, debit cards don't work.

[quote name='The0ne']Ok, thanks. Oh, and does anyone know if there is a way to do the google and yahoo offers without a real CC? Apparently, debit cards don't work.[/quote]

hav u completed amazing webstores?/ this would disqualify you...im trying to find a way around this myself,,ive tried new e-mail address & card....:cry:

[quote name='Kayden']Been waiting 2 weeks for my mcr =([/quote]
That blows.

Please follow up here when they do finally grant you your credit, I want to know how long a wait I have ahead of me. I'm at 10 days now (8 business days).

I did Reputation Defender and got credit in less than 5 minutes! I also received an email from them almost instantly after I submitted the offer.

I tried AmazingWebStores, eSuccess2u and the other Pacificwebworks offers I haven't done yet, they all rejected my VCCs. :cry:

Hopefully I can find myself an offer soon so I can pickup RB2.

[quote name='The0ne']No, I haven't. I always get "payment declined" whenever I go to complete it.[/quote]
i always get declinclined now but i beleive its because i completed the amazing web-stores offer (im a newbie and i say :bouncy: if your like me) i have no idea what that could be then matie,,

also not sure if this is allowed but i was wondering if there are any (cheap) offers to complete that dont send physical objects that need to be sent back ..... im highly anticipating this update too,,,, it seems to be taking awhile,,,,. i keep checking back with hopes of a change,,, no luck so far,,:(

[quote name='sHa_ckwave']That blows.

Please follow up here when they do finally grant you your credit, I want to know how long a wait I have ahead of me. I'm at 10 days now (8 business days).[/quote]

what offer? i'm waiting on an MCR too and it's been around 10 days or so.

[quote name='sleeping-gi4nt']i always get declinclined now but i beleive its because i completed the amazing web-stores offer (im a newbie and i say :bouncy: if your like me) i have no idea what that could be then matie,,[/quote]

The only offers I have done are Privacy Matters, At home rewards,(both last year), esuccess2u, and hoodia core. I don't know if the first two are the cause, but its definitely not hoodia core or esuccess2u. I tried the yahoo and google one before completing the others.

[quote name='The0ne']The only offers I have done are Privacy Matters, At home rewards,(both last year), esuccess2u, and hoodia core. I don't know if the first two are the cause, but its definitely not hoodia core or esuccess2u. I tried the yahoo and google one before completing the others.[/quote]

esuccess2u i believe conflicts,, feel free 2 correct me if i am wrong,, hope all sorts out 4 u mate,,. good luck with it all..:D

[quote name='Mizzou75']what offer? i'm waiting on an MCR too and it's been around 10 days or so.[/quote]
Consumer Direct.

Then I've got another for Credit Check Total that I had to file a week later (3 days ago). The free game offer/deal is less and less worth it if you have to wait for weeks and chase down your game credits in addition to staying on top of the logistics of the trial offers.

[quote name='sHa_ckwave']Consumer Direct.

Then I've got another for Credit Check Total that I had to file a week later (3 days ago). The free game offer/deal is less and less worth it if you have to wait for weeks and chase down your game credits in addition to staying on top of the logistics of the trial offers.[/quote]

That's the one I'm waiting on too.

I'm waiting for my eSuccess2u mcr to go through but since it was my first offer I highly doubt I've already done an offer for them yet. Since I've only been a member of Yourfreexbox360games.com so I'm really hoping I get credit for it. Also I hope I can find some more offers to do that are easy.

i probably wont be getting credit for esuccess2u either. i sent the MCR in on september 20th and still havent received credit. i had to send in one of the media syndicates emails since i didnt receive a confirmation email from esuccess2u. ill send them a support ticket now.

I got an order confirmation, so my chances of actually getting credit is pretty good. I hope I get the credit in time for Saints Rows 2, since I already paid off Fallout 3 and Fable 2 at GameStop.

[quote name='sleeping-gi4nt']esuccess2u i believe conflicts,, feel free 2 correct me if i am wrong,, hope all sorts out 4 u mate,,. good luck with it all..:D[/quote]

I see. Well, if anyone has done these offers, what kind of CC did you guys use?

I better get credit for it, they billed me. :bomb:
[quote name='CaHooKaMan']i probably wont be getting credit for esuccess2u either. i sent the MCR in on september 20th and still havent received credit. i had to send in one of the media syndicates emails since i didnt receive a confirmation email from esuccess2u. ill send them a support ticket now.[/quote]

sigh i wanted to do the stamps.com offer but i forgot about this site and now that one is gone! Anyone got a reccomendation of an easy offer? I only need one more.

[quote name='Mugen']I got nba 2k9 today.[/quote]

Anybody else got this yet? I received a shipping email on Tuesday and still no game. Hopefully tomorrow! (Fri)

[quote name='adam31']Anybody else got this yet? I received a shipping email on Tuesday and still no game. Hopefully tomorrow! (Fri)[/QUOTE]

i havent gotten it yet either

[quote name='help1']Also how do we cancel reputation defender?[/QUOTE]
i canceled through their website

[quote name='FlamingMoogles']sigh i wanted to do the stamps.com offer but i forgot about this site and now that one is gone! Anyone got a reccomendation of an easy offer? I only need one more.[/quote]

I would recommend Reputation Defender if you haven't done it already. It's only $1 and I got instant credit (well, >5 minutes) for it.

Now to find another, reasonable offer since I can't get VCCs to work with PWW offers anymore. :roll:

Hey guys, i have read these for a little bit, but since i was such a new member, i couldn't post.
FIRSTLY: DO NOT do Colopure, Hoodia or anything like that!!!
When I did colopure, i received the bottle, opened it, took some pills out to make it look like i tried it, called after about 5 days and canceled. I was about to ship, but then i read somewhere that you needed an RMA #, so i called back for that, then i sent it WITH a tracking number...1 week later, i was charged for $39.95!!! I called, disputed it, luckily i had my tracking # and then they reversed it...then i get a ANOTHER charge by a company that is a sub-division of Colopure. Had to call and file a credit card fraud report. All-in-all, just stay away from these companies, both are related and cause a huge hassle. I've reported it to YF360G.com, but they said they would look in to it.
SECONDLY: has any done Reputation Defender? I'm running out of cheap options, but i don't want to get scammed like i did with Colopure. If its legit, how did you cancel it? Any other cheap options besides the whole Pacific Webstores offers? Is ShopDani.com legit? and how did you cancel it?
THIRDLY: does any1 know when they are going to update? I asked then and they said the first week of Oct., but its passed that. I just want to order Fable 2, Fallout 3, and if they have it, GoW 2

Thanks guys!

[quote name='Mizzou75']2nd: Reputation Defender is great. Almost instant credit, 30 day trial, and you just cancel by sending an email to [email protected] with your ID and saying you want to cancel.[/quote]

Thanks man.

WOOT got my nba 2k9 this morning... game is great and the 5 on 5 online option is really fun... and laggy (most of the time), but they got rid of online lobbies (what a crap move)

[quote name='adonis 27']Hey guys, i have read these for a little bit, but since i was such a new member, i couldn't post.
FIRSTLY: DO NOT do Colopure, Hoodia or anything like that!!!
When I did colopure, i received the bottle, opened it, took some pills out to make it look like i tried it, called after about 5 days and canceled. I was about to ship, but then i read somewhere that you needed an RMA #, so i called back for that, then i sent it WITH a tracking number...1 week later, i was charged for $39.95!!! I called, disputed it, luckily i had my tracking # and then they reversed it...then i get a ANOTHER charge by a company that is a sub-division of Colopure. Had to call and file a credit card fraud report. All-in-all, just stay away from these companies, both are related and cause a huge hassle. I've reported it to YF360G.com, but they said they would look in to it.
SECONDLY: has any done Reputation Defender? I'm running out of cheap options, but i don't want to get scammed like i did with Colopure. If its legit, how did you cancel it? Any other cheap options besides the whole Pacific Webstores offers? Is ShopDani.com legit? and how did you cancel it?
THIRDLY: does any1 know when they are going to update? I asked then and they said the first week of Oct., but its passed that. I just want to order Fable 2, Fallout 3, and if they have it, GoW 2

Thanks guys![/quote]

Did you cancel too late? I hear canceling at the last minute could have them just charge you. I did the hoodia offer on the 5th and got credited like 2 days later. I'm thinking of canceling tomorrow just to be safe. Some pills are suppose to be coming but I don't want em.

[quote name='eminemobied12']WOOT got my nba 2k9 this morning... game is great and the 5 on 5 online option is really fun... and laggy (most of the time), but they got rid of online lobbies (what a crap move)[/quote]

Got mine too. I agree that team up is awesome. Hopefully they'll fix the lag because I could see myself playing that a lot.

[quote name='Mizzou75']2nd: Reputation Defender is great. Almost instant credit, 30 day trial, and you just cancel by sending an email to [email protected] with your ID and saying you want to cancel.[/quote]

Thanks for answering that, i've been on the fence with this offer.

[quote name='The0ne']Did you cancel too late? I hear canceling at the last minute could have them just charge you. I did the hoodia offer on the 5th and got credited like 2 days later. I'm thinking of canceling tomorrow just to be safe. Some pills are suppose to be coming but I don't want em.[/quote]

No, i read that i had to cancel within like 20 days or something rather short and by the time it got to my house, it had been 9 days, so i canceled as soon as i could really, but i made it look like i got it "early" by taking out a few days worth of pills. You have to receive the pills atleast, or they won't cancel it. I've heard other people not have a problem with them. Just a word of advice, cancel quick so you can send it back as soon as you can. When you cancel it, get an RMA #. When you send it back, MAKE SURE to get a tracking # or something to verify you did send it and KEEP IT. Lastly, check your bank account every other day so that you can catch any fraudulent charges. Always a good thing to be on the look out.

P.S. I'm not very good with quoting in forums, so if i messed up, sorry haha. I'm a n00b on these things.

Did anyone try colonpure and cancel if so did they give you a cancelation email,the guy on the phone just told me it was cancel and he didn't even mention sending anything back?

EDIT;i paid with a virtual card and close it,is there anyway they can still charge me?

Ugh...why is it so hard for them to update the games in a timely manner? Do they not realize that there is a crapload of major titles coming out in the next four weeks?

[quote name='adonis 27']Thanks for answering that, i've been on the fence with this offer.

No, i read that i had to cancel within like 20 days or something rather short and by the time it got to my house, it had been 9 days, so i canceled as soon as i could really, but i made it look like i got it "early" by taking out a few days worth of pills. You have to receive the pills atleast, or they won't cancel it. I've heard other people not have a problem with them. Just a word of advice, cancel quick so you can send it back as soon as you can. When you cancel it, get an RMA #. When you send it back, MAKE SURE to get a tracking # or something to verify you did send it and KEEP IT. Lastly, check your bank account every other day so that you can catch any fraudulent charges. Always a good thing to be on the look out.

P.S. I'm not very good with quoting in forums, so if i messed up, sorry haha. I'm a n00b on these things.[/quote]

Wait, so you have to receive the pills before you can cancel?

[quote name='Mugen']Did anyone try colonpure and cancel if so did they give you a cancelation email,the guy on the phone just told me it was cancel and he didn't even mention sending anything back?

EDIT;i paid with a virtual card and close it,is there anyway they can still charge me?[/quote]

Yeah i canceled it, but i'm pretty sure i never got a cancellation e-mail. Call back and give the guy your info. and get an RMA # or they won't take back the pills.
P.S. you have to send the pills back if they guy didn't tell you that either. Go back to the website and find the address.

[quote name='The0ne']Wait, so you have to receive the pills before you can cancel?[/quote]

And yes, you do. Its a big scam, cuz they give you a time frame, but they send the pills towards the end of your time frame.

Well if you keep the confirmation #, the RMA #, and your tracking # and they DO charge you, you can get a refund, but they end up charging you from a different company, so you gotta submit a credit card fraud report (ask your bank about it, if it happens). This was just my experience, so i don't know if it'll happen to you, i would just avoid it all together.

Well to let everyone know, as I've seen this question asked a few times. When are they updating? To be quite honest, I've noticed a trend in the last 2 updates. They tend to update within the middle of the month. I mention this because don't you find odd that you were able to order NBA2k9 in Sept., which is street dated for Oct. 7? If they updated in the beginning of Sept., it would've only included the month of September. But since they updated within the middle of the month, they are able to include some of the new games the next month.

As the reason why they haven't updated in a timely manner, I honestly do not know. The fact they are updating is a bonus for me, because I thought they didn't until it was mentioned. It keeps us coming back and doing ads for them, which is a bonus for them. I mean they probably have to hit up a contract with Amazon or any other company to get the titles in. Or maybe they don't have enough staff to keep up because of the other offer sites they run, like the Ipods, PS3, TV, Camera, etc.. I'm not trying to post excuses, just trying to shed some light on the matter. Everything in due time. I'm just happy that for doing something relatively cheap, I get a $60 game, I'm willing to wait. Because before I wouldn't pay no more than $40 for the game, I'm sorry, if the 360 dropped in price, why can't the games too. $60 is a lot for a new game, and is definitely why I really like this site and what everyone has done to help one another.

With so many games coming out this fall season, I won't have nearly enough time to play them all and the ones I've picked up recently. So, I'm enjoying what I got :)

As for the question on what new trials to do. You could experiment and try it out, wait for someone to do it and let us know or check out the first page for anything new that you haven't done, usually below the post, it lets you know when it's edited. Rig and many other Cags have helped out compiling what they went through and if the trials are worthy or not. If there is a specific question on the reliability a trial, you could search within the thread. If there is no answer to your specific question in mind, then by all means post.

hope this helps :) and happy gaming

I just did the Reputation Defender offer. It credited within the hour instead of the listed 1-2 business days. So, great offer so far. Hope the cancellation is as easy as stated above.

[quote name='adonis 27']Yeah i canceled it, but i'm pretty sure i never got a cancellation e-mail. Call back and give the guy your info. and get an RMA # or they won't take back the pills.
P.S. you have to send the pills back if they guy didn't tell you that either. Go back to the website and find the address.

And yes, you do. Its a big scam, cuz they give you a time frame, but they send the pills towards the end of your time frame.[/QUOTE]

What's the address to return this crap

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Mugen']What's the address to return this crap[/quote]

Again, i wanna stress this so you don't screwed like me. MAKE SURE to get an RMA # and place a tracking # or something to prove they got it and KEEP IT! Found the address:

Return Address:

Fulfillment Center
Attn: CCN Returns
12399 Belcher Road South
Suite 140
Largo, FL 33773

For anybody that did not receive credit for Reputation Defender when they signed up nor received a confirmation e-mail, please do the following steps to get the info for your MCR:

send an e-mail to [email protected]

Ask them to kindly provide this information (make sure you send it from your TRAINN e-mail address, the one you used to sign up for the site):

• member/account ID
  • product/service ordered
  • date of sign-up

I know this info is in the OP already, but if somebody wants to add this to the notes of Reputation Defender's offer in the OP as well, that would be great. I just submitted my MCR today as I finally found out how to get in touch with them to get the info.

Has anyone ever ordered a MS points card before? I'm assuming they send you the actual card. Any chance you just get the code? :roll:

[quote name='FluxDF']Has anyone ever ordered a MS points card before? I'm assuming they send you the actual card. Any chance you just get the code? :roll:[/quote]

I just got the card. You might be able to send them a Ticket and ask if they could e-mail it to you though.

[quote name='FluxDF']Has anyone ever ordered a MS points card before? I'm assuming they send you the actual card. Any chance you just get the code? :roll:[/quote]

I got a card.

Also got NBA 2K9 TODAY...2 days later than usual. Better late than never I suppose!

bread's done
Back