Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

Weird thing happened. The UPS truck came to my house and was out there for like 10 min. I was busy doing something and by the time it left I went outside and there was nothing there.

Ack, I was hoping Dead Space would've arrived. I'm confused...why the heck did they stay in front of my house for 10 min and just drive off, maybe the guy couldn't find the package

[quote name='SoulReaver']Weird thing happened. The UPS truck came to my house and was out there for like 10 min. I was busy doing something and by the time it left I went outside and there was nothing there.

Ack, I was hoping Dead Space would've arrived. I'm confused...why the heck did they stay in front of my house for 10 min and just drive off, maybe the guy couldn't find the package[/quote]

Still nothing for me... 12 days since being shipped and counting. :(

[quote name='SoulReaver']Weird thing happened. The UPS truck came to my house and was out there for like 10 min. I was busy doing something and by the time it left I went outside and there was nothing there.

Ack, I was hoping Dead Space would've arrived. I'm confused...why the heck did they stay in front of my house for 10 min and just drive off, maybe the guy couldn't find the package[/quote]

Maybe he delivered something to a different house?

I got an email from TRAINN saying my Fallout 3 has shipped but on the site it still says processing, I know it comes out the 29th, never preordered from TRAINN tho so not sure how it works.

Also submitted an MCR for Reputation Defender on the 20th and still waiting for that so I can get Fable 2. I shall be a happy camper when I have both these games at my disposal, after only paying like $5 altogether.

hey, for the OP, make sure to delete Easy Grant Finder and Free Grant Finder (or something close to that), both offers have expired

on that note, does any1 know if i can use a fake SSN for the credit check 1's? I only ask because my gf isn't comfortable giving up her SSN even for a credit check. I've done it but she's wary about it. So yeah...any1 know or done that?

Hope all you guys waiting for games get it soon, i haven't had a problem with shipping yet (knocking on wood ;) )....sometimes though, my address gets switched to Alabama though? So be alert of that

[quote name='adonis 27']hey, for the OP, make sure to delete Easy Grant Finder and Free Grant Finder (or something close to that), both offers have expired

on that note, does any1 know if i can use a fake SSN for the credit check 1's? I only ask because my gf isn't comfortable giving up her SSN even for a credit check. I've done it but she's wary about it. So yeah...any1 know or done that?

Hope all you guys waiting for games get it soon, i haven't had a problem with shipping yet (knocking on wood ;) )....sometimes though, my address gets switched to Alabama though? So be alert of that[/quote]

Fake SSN wouldn't work because it will ask you verify information, such as a loan or county the SSN is under.

[quote name='GogetaSS4']That's not true Fallout 3 comes out on Tuesday the 28th.[/quote]

Lol my bad, been working too much losing track of days and whatnot. Hoping I get it by Friday so I can lock myself in my house and play it all weekend.

[quote name='adonis 27']hey, for the OP, make sure to delete Easy Grant Finder and Free Grant Finder (or something close to that), both offers have expired

Hope all you guys waiting for games get it soon, i haven't had a problem with shipping yet (knocking on wood ;) )....sometimes though, my address gets switched to Alabama though? So be alert of that[/quote]

No, the whole point to checking your credit requires a valid SSN. I've signed up for all the credit check offeres with the same SSN and same debit card or what not and have received every credit and completion with no problems. cancelling the trials via phone was easy too.

[quote name='Mizzou75']Maybe he delivered something to a different house?[/quote]
Thats what I thought but my house has a moderate sidewalk/street in front of it and he was squarely parked right at it. Ah w/e I sent in a support ticket

[quote name='Mugen']Has amazon started charging ppeople a restocking fee,a couple of people at sd has stated they were charged a restocking fee lately?[/quote]

Looks like this has been cleared up, see here.

got this today, looks like everything is still fine

Thank you for writing to us at Amazon.com.

I have reviewed this order and the item you returned and it appears that the restocking fee was the result of an error in our returns department. I apologize for the inconvenience. I've requested an additional refund in the form of an Amazon.com gift card for $44.

You should receive a gift card at your e-mail address in the next 3-5
business days.

Thats good for me to know, as I already have 2 Les Pauls but wanted to get GH:WT so I planned on getting the bundle, sending it back and using the GC to get the game only plus have some left over. :lol:

I plan on doing eMusic today, because I can't get any of the PWW offers to work, as I can't do any of the credit history offers and it looks like the easiest offer left for me is eMusic, even though its $11.99.

The official word is in, the guitar hero bundles will stay at 3. See their response below.

The Guitar Hero bundle limit has not been changed, it is still currently at 3 bundles per person which you have already received.

[quote name='GBmanNC']The limit is 3 per year from all bundles, correct?[/quote]

It didn't specify if its per year. I don't think it is, I think its 3 bundles total.

[quote name='GBmanNC']The limit is 3 per year from all bundles, correct?[/quote]

It's 3 bundles EVER. I had earned like 8 GH2 bundles from May-June 07 and 3 GH3 bundles October - December 07 (resold them on eBay to finance my PS3), and even though the limit was implemented almost a year later (around February 08 I believe), Trainn counted every bundle toward my total, meaning I'm not eligible for another bundle until Guitar Hero 12, LOL.

I was pretty pissed about it then (holding something against someone before there was a rule against it), but now it kinda just makes me laugh. I can understand why they wouldn't be happy that I used my credits to order a GH bundle every time, but it really was the quickest/cheapest way to get a PS3.

I just wish they'd implement a better system. Allowing one bundle per game shouldn't be any problem. And really, if it's that necessary, I think they should change to bundles taking 3 credits and remove the limit all together. Right now it's just so flimsy. We either earn them enough to order a $100 product, or we don't. I don't get how they can say "well, SOMETIMES you do". Ah well, I'll be getting my GHWT from Blockbuster.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Ah well, I'll be getting my GHWT from Blockbuster.[/quote]

Assuming you already have a guitar you could just get GH:WT from TraInn, also if you don't have a wireless guitar they are all over eBay for ~$30-35 shipped.

so i guess my colopure package did come...however, it was empty (no pills) and just a confirmation thing. i sent them an email a few days ago to cancel and it says that they did. hopefully they hold to that...i haven't seen any sixty dollar charges yet.

still haven't gotten my mcr from the colopure offer and protectmyid didn't instant credit. hrmm. i'm pretty sure i've reached or i'm really close to hitting my $600 mark.

[quote name='orgy08']It didn't specify if its per year. I don't think it is, I think its 3 bundles total.[/quote]

fuck. I had already ordered 3 bundles but they accepted my WT order. It still hasn't left processing though, wonder if this is why.

blah...i just got this on my guitar hero world tour status: ATTN REQUIRED - Please Contact

im thinking i broke the $600 limit. i wonder if i could change it to the game only instead of the bundle so i dont go over the limit... if not, what exactly has to be done to get my game?

damn...this is gonna take forever to get sorted...trainns customer service is soooo slow.

edit: after reading i see that my problem may be because ive ordered more then 3 bundles total. i thought they blocked bundle orders though if you tried to order them and were over the bundle limit. thats what it did when i tried to order a 2nd aerosmith bundle. my guitar hero world tour bundle order went through like everything was fine though...but now i see this "ATTN REQUIRED" crap...blah.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='41down']you guys are so lucky. i have to wait and deal with this "ATTN REQUIRED - Please Contact" crap.[/quote]

send them an email or open up a support ticket. You most likely went over the $600 limit and need to submit a tax form or something.

[quote name='ZerotypeX']send them an email or open up a support ticket. You most likely went over the $600 limit and need to submit a tax form or something.[/QUOTE]

its either that or i ordered one too many bundles.

i emailed them asking if i can change my order to the game only instead of bundle to avoid going over the $600 and to also avoid the bundle limit.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']It's 3 bundles EVER. I had earned like 8 GH2 bundles from May-June 07 and 3 GH3 bundles October - December 07 (resold them on eBay to finance my PS3), and even though the limit was implemented almost a year later (around February 08 I believe), Trainn counted every bundle toward my total, meaning I'm not eligible for another bundle until Guitar Hero 12, LOL.

I was pretty pissed about it then (holding something against someone before there was a rule against it), but now it kinda just makes me laugh. I can understand why they wouldn't be happy that I used my credits to order a GH bundle every time, but it really was the quickest/cheapest way to get a PS3.

I just wish they'd implement a better system. Allowing one bundle per game shouldn't be any problem. And really, if it's that necessary, I think they should change to bundles taking 3 credits and remove the limit all together. Right now it's just so flimsy. We either earn them enough to order a $100 product, or we don't. I don't get how they can say "well, SOMETIMES you do". Ah well, I'll be getting my GHWT from Blockbuster.[/quote]

I got 2 gh 2 bundles and 1 gh 3 bundles in 07 and I just got a guitar hero aerosmith bundle last week. I'm trying to figure out how they get to there limit...

[quote name='johnnyt129']Gears still processing after 9 days. I hope it ships for a release day arrival like GTAIV did.[/quote]

what do you expect? do you want it to say shipped already?

Just got credited from colopure I would advice people to STAY AWAY from this offer right after I sign up they tried to bill me for 45.99 lucky me I sign up this Friday past 6 Pm and the payment was pending I called my bank and they reverse the pending payment. I strongly recommend you to not use these offers, I'll stay on the safe side and sign up for emusic blockbuster next

[quote name='max pl']what do you expect? do you want it to say shipped already?[/quote]
........just updating my status buddy. it's kind of what goes on around here.

[quote name='johnnyt129']........just updating my status buddy. it's kind of what goes on around here.[/QUOTE]

That is a status update that could not be useful to anybody, no offense... If your game ever ships before it actually comes out, then we'll want to hear about it.

Does anyone know of any cheap offers under $5 that are easy to do and are hassle free? And are there other alternatives to doing the google and yahoo offers because they don't accept debit cards for some reason.

ok, Im coming back to the site. Was wondering if Overnight Genius and eSuccess2u were 2 good offers. Id really like to get Fallout 3. Also, I hear of eSuccess2u having credit problems for former eAuction users, they still doing that?

Just to chime in, my GHWT has also shipped.

Had to file MCR on ColoPure (read the warnings too late) and ProtectMyId. Just did emusic since I really wanna try to get Fallout3 soon and just need 1 more credit, however I'm not sure if that went through either. It hung after I submitted my card info.

just to make everybody jealous, my friend hacked his xbox 360 and has been playing GoW 2 for over a week now, and i have to say, its PRETTY DAMN AWESOME!

Over than that, i have to agree with "The Keeper," stay away from Colopure OR HoodiaCare...they just try to screw you over....if they do, just file a fraudulent claim with your bank...good luck to all those who did it...

...I Love this site...

[quote name='adonis 27']just to make everybody jealous, my friend hacked his xbox 360 and has been playing GoW 2 for over a week now, and i have to say, its PRETTY DAMN AWESOME!

Over than that, i have to agree with "The Keeper," stay away from Colopure OR HoodiaCare...they just try to screw you over....if they do, just file a fraudulent claim with your bank...good luck to all those who did it...

...I Love this site...[/QUOTE]

I'm not jelaous but you cannot talk about that stuff here on CAG.

[quote name='adonis 27']just to make everybody jealous, my friend hacked his xbox 360 and has been playing GoW 2 for over a week now, and i have to say, its PRETTY DAMN AWESOME!

...I Love this site...[/QUOTE]

Reported!

btw if I have a local store account on my nearest blockbuster will I still be able to sign up and get credit from the offer, local account no (monthly membership)

[quote name='The Keeper']btw if I have a local store account on my nearest blockbuster will I still be able to sign up and get credit from the offer, local account no (monthly membership)[/quote]

Blockbuster Online and Blockbuster In-Store membership are two different things. It shouldn't affect anything.

Quick question for the people that did the emusic offer. It says you get 25 free donwloads. Let's say I download 26 songs. The 25 I keep and the 26th they charge after the trial and end the sub? I'm in a music downloading mood this past week for some odd reason.

I was just told this in a support ticket:

We are in the process of updating our sites to include full tracking and shipment details so, the[sic] in the future, you will be able to view all of the tracking information and shipment details right from your order status page.

So hopefully a lot of the shipping problems will be alleviated because we'll be able to monitor it ourselves and at least catch it earlier.

...I Love this site...[/quote]

Second. They charged us for the full price of the subscription 24 hours after we signed up. Couldn't get in touch with them.

Stay away from them.

My GHWT shipped too.

[quote name='41down']you guys are so lucky. i have to wait and deal with this "ATTN REQUIRED - Please Contact" crap.[/QUOTE]

I just noticed that on mine as well. I don't think it is the tax limit either assuming it's by year(I'm not even close to $600). Here's my breakdown:

Guitar Hero III bundle (2)
Assassin's Creed

Burnout: Paradise
Guitar Hero III bundle
Guitar Hero: Aerosmith bundle

k WTF
i just called amazing web store to cancel and the csr said she cant find my account
i got the confirmation email and the the call wtf is going !??!

bread's done
Back