Free Xbox 360 Games (from Trainn...who is updating slowly)

Has the Amazing Web store place been calling any of you? They've tried to call me three times......the first time I answered I just figured they wanted me back, whatever, I hung up. but I had two missed calls from them today....oh and I canceled them about a week ago.

[quote name='johnnyt129']Has the Amazing Web store place been calling any of you? They've tried to call me three times......the first time I answered I just figured they wanted me back, whatever, I hung up. but I had two missed calls from them today....oh and I canceled them about a week ago.[/quote]

no? that's really weird...if they keep persisting, i recommend calling your telephone provider and asking them to block the number or something....i did that when i kept getting a call from a website saying i am eligible for a loan

[quote name='wwf20112']Well the limit of 3 of any Guitar Hero's per account sucks. No world tour for me (Wish I would of known when it was put up on the site) but just ordered it from Amazon myself. Now I just gotta message them again to cancel the order and refund my credits and choose another game.[/QUOTE]

I just got the same message. Too many abusers. :bomb: I legitimately wanted a copy and haven't returned a single thing they've sent me. Dammit, I really wanted the guitar.

[quote name='Mugen']Guys i have a question, i have already return a guitar hero bundle and got full credit last month and i recently return one and soul caliber 4 ,do you think they will close my account this is stressing me out?[/quote]

No. In the instances that Amazon closed accounts, it was because they issued full refunds for too many products for a given customer. In this case, they're just issuing store credit and getting back a resellable item. They're not really losing anything (except the shipping). Trainn's paid them the money.

If you're that paranoid, then use a separate email address when returning the item. The return doesn't have to come from a particular account at all. Just type in another one of your email addresses where they ask you where to send the gift certificate redemption code. Once you get your redemption code, use it on your Amazon account at your leisure.

Speculation time!

Gears 2 is released on the 7th. When do you suppose TraInn will ship? My hope is today/tomorrow since their default shipping window is 7 days so it should make it here by the release date. *crosses fingers*

Any other guesses? 8-[

[quote name='FluxDF']Speculation time!

Gears 2 is released on the 7th. When do you suppose TraInn will ship? My hope is today/tomorrow since their default shipping window is 7 days so it should make it here by the release date. *crosses fingers*

Any other guesses? 8-[[/quote]

Probably the 10th at the earliest.

There is no way in hell a un-released game is shipping out a week early. Even at the off chance it gets delivered on release date, the earliest the game would actually ship would be next. Wed.

When asking them to check on MCR's, is it better to use a support ticket or a direct email?

Also, I did emusic but received no email on signup, although i'm able to log into the website. How do I file an MCR for this?

[quote name='DemonAlcohol']When asking them to check on MCR's, is it better to use a support ticket or a direct email?

Also, I did emusic but received no email on signup, although i'm able to log into the website. How do I file an MCR for this?[/quote]

Send both an email and support ticket. I always have.

Without an email, you will be unable to get credit for emusic. A few others had the same issue. You can try emailing them to ask for a confirmation email, but I believe the others were unsuccessful.

Someone might find this funny, I just got some hoodia spam email in my inbox and I have yet to sign up for them. Maybe they are buying e-mail lists (had this email for a long time).

Anyway, just though it was interesting

I received Guitar Hero World Tour today. Even though the order was placed on Oct 11th, and got a shipping notice on Oct 26th, the order wasn't even placed until the 28th and shipping the 29th.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']I just got my copy of Fallout 3 via UPS.[/quote]

by any chance could you tell us when was the order placed and when was it placed in the package.

[quote name='The Keeper']by any chance could you tell us when was the order placed and when was it placed in the package.[/quote]

Ordered on the 11th which was the day they put the game up on the site and got the shipped email on Tuesday.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']I just got my copy of Fallout 3 via UPS.[/quote]

Are you on East or West coast. And did it ship via Amazon.

Sorry I'm not usually annoying like this but to get Fallout 3 today for the weekend would rock. I'm a bit anxious.:bouncy:

[quote name='Moose_Man']Are you on East or West coast. And did it ship via Amazon.

Sorry I'm not usually annoying like this but to get Fallout 3 today for the weekend would rock. I'm a bit anxious.:bouncy:[/quote]

East coast, got it around a little bit after 2pm EST. And yes it came from Amazon.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Ordered on the 11th which was the day they put the game up on the site and got the shipped email on Tuesday.[/quote]

thanks, has anyone tried doing esuccess2u after doing offers like amazing webstores if so did it credit instantly

Cool thanks for the info KingofOldSchool.

On a side note, I got two shipping emails for Fallout 3. One said my item was shipped on the 23rd and the other said my item was shipped on the 28th. Maybe I'll get two... that's a BIG maybe.

[quote name='The Keeper']thanks, has anyone tried doing esuccess2u after doing offers like amazing webstores if so did it credit instantly[/quote]

I haven't done the others but esuccess credited instantly for me. Also when is the next update of games on the site?

[quote name='Moose_Man']Cool thanks for the info KingofOldSchool.

On a side note, I got two shipping emails for Fallout 3. One said my item was shipped on the 23rd and the other said my item was shipped on the 28th. Maybe I'll get two... that's a BIG maybe.[/quote]

This happened to me once. It must have just been an error. I only received one copy of the game.

[quote name='The Keeper']thanks, has anyone tried doing esuccess2u after doing offers like amazing webstores if so did it credit instantly[/quote]

yeah, i did it. I did Amazing Webstores around August and then i did eSuccess2U when it came up as an offer and got credit instantly and i ordered a game using it (i had another credit stored).

BUT, my friend did Amazing Webstores on YF360G.com and did eSuccess2U on a different TRAINN site (i think 3604free.com) and it gave him credit, but then a few days later took the credit away...so i guess your best bet is to do both on the same site..?....if you DONT get credit instantly, i think you will be screwed with trying to use an MCR

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']East coast, got it around a little bit after 2pm EST. And yes it came from Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Bah, now I'm really in suspense--all of my details are the exact same as yours (east coast, ordered on 11th, got shipping e-mail on Tuesday)... UPS generally doesn't show up until about 6:00ish where I'm at, unfortunately.

I talked to another rep and they finally gave me back the $44 restocking fee for returning Guitar Hero. If anyone else is having problems I would just recommend calling again until you find someone who will credit you back. Either way, I think I might be done returning stuff to amazon if I have to deal with this crap everytime.

Speaking of Amazon, I've got a story others might find funny... considering I have to deal with it, I just find it hugely annoying.

A few days ago, I ordered a box or two of condoms--I've been so swamped with work lately that I haven't had a chance to get out and buy many base 'necessities.' Well, today, I got a huge, heavy box from Amazon and I was like "WTF is that? I haven't ordered anything big from Amazon in ages." I checked the packing slip on the outside of the box and it said that it was my condoms... considering, however, that the box weighed a good thirty-five pounds, I knew that something was amiss.

So I opened it up....

And inside was not one, not two, not three, but four HUGE packages of diapers.... :/

^^^^^^^^^^ lol, ok!

just wanted to let everyone know, i got my shipping email on sunday for guitar hero world tour, and today...friday. i have it at home..waiting for me. just waiting...

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Speaking of Amazon, I've got a story others might find funny... considering I have to deal with it, I just find it hugely annoying.

A few days ago, I ordered a box or two of condoms--I've been so swamped with work lately that I haven't had a chance to get out and buy many base 'necessities.' Well, today, I got a huge, heavy box from Amazon and I was like "WTF is that? I haven't ordered anything big from Amazon in ages." I checked the packing slip on the outside of the box and it said that it was my condoms... considering, however, that the box weighed a good thirty-five pounds, I knew that something was amiss.

So I opened it up....

And inside was not one, not two, not three, but four HUGE packages of diapers.... :/[/quote]

Adult diapers, or baby diapers? At least in the former case you might have an awesome Halloween costume on your hands.

[quote name='Kauza']Adult diapers, or baby diapers? At least in the former case you might have an awesome Halloween costume on your hands.[/QUOTE]

Baby diapers.... the irony, of course, is sickening.

In other news.... my copy of Fallout 3 just arrived! :D I'm off to play...

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Baby diapers.... the irony, of course, is sickening.

In other news.... my copy of Fallout 3 just arrived! :D I'm off to play...[/quote]

I hope mine shows up today as well, although Fable 2 finally did show today. Not sure which I dare to start first, as I think both are going to suck me in.

Just want to make sure, for those that are getting their copies of Fallout 3, it is the regular edition, correct?

I am tempted to do a couple more offers for this, but then the lunchbox is pretty sweet.

[quote name='blue_volvo']Just want to make sure, for those that are getting their copies of Fallout 3, it is the regular edition, correct?

I am tempted to do a couple more offers for this, but then the lunchbox is pretty sweet.[/QUOTE]

Yep, regular edition--I think Halo 3 was the only game they've ever offered a collector's edition on.

[quote name='Wolfkin']inter[/quote]

polate?

blue_volvo Just want to make sure, for those that are getting their copies of Fallout 3, it is the regular edition, correct?
I don't believe Trainn has ever allowed orders for the special editions of games. EDIT: Wampa is well more-informed than I.

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']Probably the 10th at the earliest.

There is no way in hell a un-released game is shipping out a week early. Even at the off chance it gets delivered on release date, the earliest the game would actually ship would be next. Wed.[/quote]

My mistake. I didn't mean they would ship it before the release date. If they pre-order it then its already ordered, Amazon or wherever just ships it.

I meant when will TraInn update the orders page or send out an email. I said today/tomorrow because for all of my orders the standard shipping time frame they give me is a week. That's whether I receive it in two days or two weeks.

This is my first pre-order from them. I know some have had release day shipping. I'll keep my fingers crossed, but won't hold my breath. :lol:

[quote name='Kauza']polate?[/QUOTE]

don't have time to read this entire thread so I'm putting in a book marker so I remember to come back. and I'm sorry the word we were looking for was interesting. as in 'If I post half a word in this thread people will think I'm interesting"

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Speaking of Amazon, I've got a story others might find funny... considering I have to deal with it, I just find it hugely annoying.

So I opened it up....

And inside was not one, not two, not three, but four HUGE packages of diapers.... :/[/quote]

that's hysterical.

amazon acknowledged their mistake in charging me a restocking fee from my email to them. I guess it is hit or miss depending on which rep answers your inquiry.

for those of you with extra credits and not knowing what to get for the next update around the corner, try the Mirror's Edge demo...its pretty cool...just my 2 cents of the day

Around the corner is Call of Duty: World at War, Left 4 Dead, DC universe VS Mortal Kombat, Shaun White Snowboarding, NFS: Undercover, Tomb Raider, and Street Fighter HD remix. Thats may list for november of games not on Trainns site.

[quote name='St4rgalaqtic']Around the corner is Call of Duty: World at War, Left 4 Dead, DC universe VS Mortal Kombat, Shaun White Snowboarding, NFS: Undercover, Tomb Raider, and Street Fighter HD remix. Thats may list for november of games not on Trainns site.[/QUOTE]

I want left 4 dead.

for the people who did ProtectMyID...was it a painless cancelation? thanks...

the last 2 months for games have been great and Nov. looks like a bit good too

Maybe this would be easier. Could anyone tell me which offers you guys done that take debit cards or the paypal virtual card thing? Anything except esuccess2u (did it) and the hoodiacore and cloroplure(sp?) offers.

I got my Fallout 3 yesterday shipped from CC with 2 day air, but weird thing I still haven't got my GHWT from them and that was shipped way earlier.

Didn't have time to go through this giant thread, but has it been said the jewelry things are a sham?

Apparently they secretly charge you after you place your order. Both my cards were denied, but I'm going to keep an eye on them...

[quote name='The0ne']Maybe this would be easier. Could anyone tell me which offers you guys done that take debit cards or the paypal virtual card thing? Anything except esuccess2u (did it) and the hoodiacore and cloroplure(sp?) offers.[/quote]

Look at the OP. Most of the offers that take VCC's are mentioned.

[quote name='Rig']Look at the OP. Most of the offers that take VCC's are mentioned.[/quote]

Thanks for the tip. It's weird though. I did the esuccess2u offer with a debit card with no problems. I tried to amazing webstore, yahoo, and google offers with the same DC in the past and my card was always declined. Are you sure esuccess is connected with those offers?

[quote name='The0ne']Thanks for the tip. It's weird though. I did the esuccess2u offer with a debit card with no problems. I tried to amazing webstore, yahoo, and google offers with the same DC in the past and my card was always declined. Are you sure esuccess is connected with those offers?[/quote]

yeah it is, it has the same phone # to call to cancel

[quote name='adonis 27']yeah it is, it has the same phone # to call to cancel[/quote]

Ah, ok. They must have different payment options then. Another thing. Is the old video professor offer related to yahoo and the others too? What about overnight genius?

bread's done
Back