Friday Only Walmart DVDs - some as low as $1.88 - HURRY!

Maklershed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
77 (100%)
Here's the list

$1.88 dvds:

Hulk
Dr Seuss The Cat in the Hat
Wimbledon
The Chronicles of Riddick: Dark Fury

$3.44 dvds:

Pelican Brief
The Matrix
The Wedding Singer
Over the Top :)
The Matrix Revolutions
Cool Hand Luke

Also earlier on Walmart.com they were selling the X-Men trilogy for $9.72. Too bad its sold out. I added one of them to the cart but then suddenly the site went down and I wasn't going to wait there every minute til lit came back, so I check out the site 3 hours later and the site was back but the X-men trilogy was sold out which was obvious. I was pissed. All I needed to do was to press the checkout button and confirm the payment and thats all but no that stupid site had to go down.

Not too shabby! Today I was able to score:
Wimbledon $1.88
The Chronicles of Riddick $1.88
Pelican Brief $3.44
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines $3.44
The Replacements $3.44
Men In Black 2 $3.44
Closer $3.44
Batman Forever $3.44
Bad Boys II $3.44

I passed on getting the limited editions of the SW OT for $9.72 (w/ the comic books of each episode). That was the hardest temptation to fight off. Though my mother did pick up the Devil's Advocate and The Fugitive which I will gladly take as my own.

I picked up Kpax and Red Dragon for $1.88 each. I didnt go till the evening tho, so it was pretty picked thru.

[quote name='MrKing']I picked up Kpax and Red Dragon for $1.88 each. I didnt go till the evening tho, so it was pretty picked thru.[/QUOTE]

K-PAX Was worth the the 10 bucks i paid for it.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']K-PAX Was worth the the 10 bucks i paid for it.[/QUOTE]
I enjoyed it at the theatre, and I seen there is another ending than the one I seen at the theatre so it looked like a good deal to me.

Wish I had known about these earlier!

I went last night at about 11:00 PM without knowing about the sale and saw most of those movies there. They must have changed the price signs in the afternoon as most were either $9.99, 2 for $11, or $4.88.

I did find a copy of Big Fat Liar for $1.88 as well (which wasnt on the list).

Wouldve liked to stock up on some of those for the prices :(

[quote name='quickdraw_ltd']I passed on getting the limited editions of the SW OT for $9.72 (w/ the comic books of each episode). [/quote]

That was the ONLY reason I went to Wal-Mart. The last 3 VHS tapes i own are the original SW Trilogy -- now I can be rid of them.

bread's done
Back