Fry's God Of War II 39.99 free Ship !

[quote name='skinsfan56la']I ordered from fry's and well i couldn't stand the wait so i went out to circuit city and paid full price. I have no idea what i'm going to do with the fry's order if i don't cancel it.[/quote]

EBAY :bouncy:

I went ahead and cancelled my preorder, im just gonna order it from EB/GS. Now that i think about it, if i preordered it from EB/GS long time ago, i wouldve gotten the game today:bomb:

I knew that $39.99 deal was too good to be true:whistle2:#

[quote name='Shadowcuz']I went ahead and cancelled my preorder, im just gonna order it from EB/GS. Now that i think about it, if i preordered it from EB/GS long time ago, i wouldve gotten the game today:bomb:

I knew that $39.99 deal was too good to be true:whistle2:#[/quote]

Not if your patient, the game will still be good next week and if they don't ship it then I will cancel. What have I lost by waiting? I have a ton of games I have not even played yet.

AND YES!!!!!!!! I knew all those people who freaked out and cancelled LOL
My order is in process shipping today, they got um. If you only had waited a few more hours. I will have by Friday now and saved a good 12.50. Fry's comes through again if you were patient I knew waiting would pay off.

[quote name='skinsfan56la']I ordered from fry's and well i couldn't stand the wait so i went out to circuit city and paid full price. I have no idea what i'm going to do with the fry's order if i don't cancel it.[/quote]

return the unopened copy you receive from fry's to circuit city

People are always soooo impatient with Outpost. Yes, they don't always ship day 1, but YES, they do usually ALWAYS ship. I have the same experience with them every time a game is released. You guys really are so impatient. All of you who waited will be happy you did.

[quote name='tightclaws']AND YES!!!!!!!! I knew all those people who freaked out and cancelled LOL
My order is in process shipping today, they got um. If you only had waited a few more hours. I will have by Friday now and saved a good 12.50. Fry's comes through again if you were patient I knew waiting would pay off.[/quote]
Mine is in process too now. Ordered on 3/2.

[quote name='InuFaye']mine is in process, woot[/quote]

Well its been in process all day, still in process I hope it ships soon!

EDIT YEA ! It shipped will have it Friday WOOOT. I knew it would ship today, glad I got the order in early.

You know, I just looked at my order invoice, and even though I remember the shipping being free during checkout, it seems I was charged shipping after all!

Am I just blind and stupid for not checking it earlier, or did this happen to anybody else?

Anyway, I just sent a request to cancel the order. Shipping definitely kills it.

Yay, just got confirmation that mine shipped--it's be here by Monday! Not bad for saving like $20 ($10 off + no tax + free S&H). Thanks CAG!

Also ordered on 3/4 and mine is still back-ordered. As has been said many o' times in this post there are many other games to keep my attention until GOW gets here. I'm guessing I'll get it sometime next week,

bread's done
Back