FS: Arcade Legends JAMMA cabinet w/MAME PC - really beautiful

Zapperman

CAG Veteran
Hey everyone,

I'm longtime member at NeoGeo.com ( http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/member.php?find=lastposter&t=172959 ) with all good feedback on my buying and selling, and have 100% good feedback on ebay too.

I'm moving this summer, and need to sell my arcade cabinet w/MAME PC.

I've already put it on ebay (10 day auction), see here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=290175658187&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=019

Here is what the cabinet looks like:

c861_1.JPG

I'm in Cary NC, right near Raleigh. If anyone here wants it, I will give kill the auction if no bids have been made yet on it.

I will tell you right now, the reserve is $1200. I know that seems a lot, but this cabinet is not something from a corner pizza shop. I'm the only owner it's ever had, and it's gorgeous. Also included is a PC (P4 2500Mhz) with MAME. It's also full JAMMA spec and has a JAMMA harness. The PC is hooked up with an ArcadeVGA card, J-Pac, and a Happ trackball harness (works like a mouse in Windows).

Unfortunately I'm not capable of delivering or shipping this, so the buyer would need to arrange that. If you can pickup locally, that would be awesome for both of us!

Well, that's it. Please feel free to ask questions. Thanks.

After I sell this cabinet, I will start selling lots of other really nice game stuff, so stay tuned. I'm basically "getting out of gaming" so really, lots of NICE stuff.

EDIT: more photos as requested! :)

cabinet-6.jpg

cabinet-5.jpg

cabinet-4.jpg

cabinet-3.jpg

cabinet-2.jpg

cabinet-1.jpg

It's a shame nobody has things like this available in my area. People with cabs are always on the coasts. With no way to move it from you to me, I can never obtain something like this.

Always have wanted one. Best of luck.

[quote name='Pijaibros']It's a shame nobody has things like this available in my area. People with cabs are always on the coasts. With no way to move it from you to me, I can never obtain something like this.

Always have wanted one. Best of luck.[/QUOTE]

Thank you.

However, North Carolina is at least not California. Seems like 99% of cabinets for sale are in CA. :p

Free bump, my aunt and uncle have a machine like this, and its awesome. I spend most of my time playing it when we visit them, haha.

Good luck selling OP! :)

[quote name='Zapperman']Thank you.

However, North Carolina is at least not California. Seems like 99% of cabinets for sale are in CA. :p[/quote]

So true! I'd kill for an Astro Ciy or Taito Egret 2, but they're all over there!

[quote name='Nephilim']Looks great, but you really need some bigger photos of the actual unit.[/QUOTE]

DONE! Please see them in my original post.

As you can see, she's a real pretty cab. =)

bread's done
Back