FS/FT: DS/PC/PS/PS2/PSP/Wii/Guides/Imports & More! [Updated: 08/21/11!]

Hey enigmaopoeia, is that FFX-2 soundtrack legit? (Is the publisher name "Avex" present anywhere on the soundtrack?)

Linked. You may want to add an extra apparent line in-between the lowball items and your regular haves just below that or people will more than likely bid.

Baten Kaitos Origins. - $1
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon - Complete Song Collection - $2
Project A-Ko - Original Soundtrack - $1
Personal Trainer: Cooking. - $1

F.F. Mix - Original Soundtrack. - $2
Final Fantasy X-2 International + Last Mission - Original Soundtrack. - $2
Devil Summoner 2 vs. King Abaddon. - $6
Castlevania Judgmen- $3
MADWORLD - $3
Obscure: The Aftermath. - $1
Super Mario Galaxy. - $5
Trauma Center: New Blood. - $1
Final Fantasy VI - Moogle Piggy Bank. - $2

Just for starters.

Clubhouse Games - 2
Personal Trainer: Cooking - 2

PlayStation Memory Card [Official] - 1

Lumines Plus - 1
ObsCure - 2

Trauma Center: New Blood - 2

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']you can't win, fwbweux![/QUOTE]

So it'd seem. Now, you owe me for my mercy on the e-Reader from leftwing's lowball! ;) You guys are getting me to plunk down loads of cash on this thing without me even knowing if it's even compatible with an NTSC-U PS2! :p

[quote name='fwbweux']You guys are getting me to plunk down loads of cash on this thing without me even knowing if it's even compatible with an NTSC-U PS2! :p[/QUOTE]

It is. I think.

SLIME TIME - $26!

I'm going to give it a day to think over. I'm not at my limit, but I suddenly wondered if that thing would even be comfortable to use :lol:

^ I wanted to try it out, but I just never got around to opening it. So alas it's still in it's casing and all. Some people say it's really comfortable.

Added some pics and I think I'm up to date with the bids.

Now that I see the pic AAAAAAAAAAAaagAAgh I want it even more badly! Is there any way to remove it from the casing without permanently destroying the packaging?

I'll probably bid again either way, just curious.

bread's done
Back