FS/FT: Lots of PSP/iPod Stuff (UPDATE)

Ceptic Tank

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
The following are for Sale/Trade:

PSP

Cases
-Noreve Leather PSP "Tradition" Case (Grey)
-iSkin Neo Lamb Skin Leather PSP Case (white)
-Case-Mate Red Leather (real) case (red)
-Radica Black Diamond 3-in-1 (black)
-Krusell Leather Gamic with Multidapt (clip, Black)

Misc./Accesories
-CapDase UMD Holder/Memory Stick Holder
-UMD Plastic Scratch Protection. Front and back for ONE (1) UMD.
-Lenovo 128MB Flash Drive (Red)

Games
-Street Supremecy, UMD, case, guide.
-GTA: Liberty City Storeis, UMD, case, guide.

iPod Stuff

Cases
-iSkin Duo Nano Glow-in-the-dark dual layer case (blue/green)
-CoreCase 30GB iiPod Video Aluminum case (black)
-QUANTTITY=THREE iPod Nano Zofunk Wink Series Nano cases, colors= Baku, Iris, Ice
-iPod Video Flip Case 30GB, black, leather
-iPod Nano Carabiner Case for iPod Nano, leather, light blue

Accesories
-iPod TuneBase FM, works with iPod Video, 4G, photo, nano, mini
-iPod TuneSync, works with iPod Video, 4G, 3G, mini, photo, nano
SOLD

sale4.jpg

sale3.jpg

I accept PayPal. I will sell these items for cash or trades for anything you have, just tell me what you want to trade and we can work something out. If you need links to the items listed just post and I will find you a link to it.

[quote name='Kendal']CML for the 1 gig stick please.[/quote]

Well if the poster below you declines the offer I gave him or he doesn't want the stick anymore I'll PM you to work something out.

*All PMs answered*

You need to ebay those 'phones. I just dont see anyone dropping that large on headphones around here. Esp. in ears.

And who gave you headphones as a gift w/o a box? Seems odd as Shure requires documents for support issues/service.

I may be interested but I dont think you ll be happy with the number (as they drop in price like a rock once they go used)

^^^ He's right. MSRP may be $320, but they can easily be found for around $180 new. If you're looking to sell, eBay is where you're likely gonna do better. That said, while I cannot buy, I am interested in them if you are open to trades. Just CML. Thanks a lot.

RelentlessRolento: Sorry I don't want to trade, would you pay with cash instead?

For the other two of you: Thanks for the suggestions, I think I will go to eBay, much bigger audience. Any chance you guys interested in anything else?

Update

I added some more stuff to the list. Another faceplate, PSPonTV, more cases, etc.

Whitedalek:
I'd rather just sell it buy might trade. Any chance you'd do the N64 for a faceokate and maybe something else? Or how about a faceplate and some other stuff for for the SNES?

1GB Pro Duo and Slappa case sold to BigHow, as well as the white faceplate and clear faceplate to other people.

I will ship Twisted Metal: Head On for $20 shipped OBO. I will also sell the other cases for $10-$20 shipped when there real values are $40+. Just PM your offers.

Hey, I sent a PM re: the DC number you sent me for the 1 Gig Pro Duo card.

I see that you've been online since I last PM'd you. Please PM me back ASAP. Thanks.

^^^Resolved. Turns out that the USPS workers didn't register the numbers. =/ So I'll get it tomorrow for you, and the other people from other forums.

[quote name='rowley72']cml for twisted metal: HO Its in good condition and complete right? Can throw in money also[/quote]

ATM I am not very interested in trades, but might want a trade for a PS2 or Xbox game, or the Xbox controller. But would be wiling to just do like $20 shipped for it? Its in great condition and comes with case, manual, and UMD. Which is eveyrthing that comes with it new.

-CapDase Luxury Hard Case (White)
-PSPonTV. NON-Mod version. Comes with cables needed to be used.
-GTA for PSP. Comes w/ case and manual.
-Twisted Metal: Head On for PSP. Comes w/ case and manual.

CML for any of these

[quote name='Supaman1489']CML for the iPod case please!

Thanks![/quote]

I might want to do a trade with one of those PSP games. Or if its new the case and some cash. Would you give a offer of all cash for the case?

[quote name='eshbums']-CapDase Luxury Hard Case (White)
-PSPonTV. NON-Mod version. Comes with cables needed to be used.
-GTA for PSP. Comes w/ case and manual.
-Twisted Metal: Head On for PSP. Comes w/ case and manual.

CML for any of these[/quote]

I might be interested in your N64 system but unfortunately I just got a PM on another site for the PSPonTV. So if he cancels on Monday (day of payment) you can have it if you still want it. Oh and what would be your offer of cash for the items you want?

You willing to pay only cash? Otherwise I would trade it for PoPoLoCrOis if you would be willing to.

[quote name='MysticMike01']can you cml for Black Form Fit Case "Rubber" w/ plastic screen protector. thanks.[/quote]

I don't have any faceplates left, except the red Asterix one w/ red buttons my psp right now, and the OEM Sony faceplate, but neither are for sale. Sorry.

bread's done
Back