FS/T: 360Chatpad, Crysis2, LANoire, Mafia2, MonHun3, ODST, PoP:TFS, Rage, SW:TFU, etc

[quote name='Alastor']If you would consider selling, do you have a price shipped in mind for Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga (complete)? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I prefer offers if a price isn't listed. Above $10.

[quote name='Alastor']If you would consider selling, do you have a price shipped in mind for Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga (complete)? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I prefer offers if a price isn't listed. Above $10.

[quote name='Alastor']$13 shipped for the complete copy of Mario & Luigi then?[/QUOTE]

I will make a counter-offer of $15 shipped (not including Paypal fees, gift if possible). I follow prices on eBay if you're wondering where I'm getting them from.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Hostile']I will make a counter-offer of $15 shipped (not including Paypal fees, gift if possible). I follow prices on eBay if you're wondering where I'm getting them from.[/QUOTE]

Meet me in the middle at $14? :lol:

Also, what's the condition of the cart and is it the original version?

[quote name='Alastor']Meet me in the middle at $14? :lol:

Also, what's the condition of the cart and is it the original version?[/QUOTE]

I actually made an edit and lowered it by a dollar already ;) The cart is in great condition and I believe it might actually be the Player's Choice version but I'll double-check tomorrow.

[quote name='Hostile']I actually made an edit and lowered it by a dollar already ;) The cart is in great condition and I believe it might actually be the Player's Choice version but I'll double-check tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good. LMK which version it is.

bread's done
Back