FS/T: Tapwave Zodiac 2 - 128MB Version

Homeostasis

CAG Veteran
Greetings cats. First post on the CAG forums, and I guess it'll be in here!

I have in my posession a Tapwave Zodiac 2. It's got 128MB of internal memory, and has two slots atop it's beautiful screen for SD and MMC Cards. Comes with all the original stuff: headphones, USB charger/sync cable, software, box, and documentation.

Pretty damn good condition too. Since I've had it, it's been barely used- so little that I've come to the conclusion that it doesn't suit my needs. Maybe there's space in your heart/home/pocket for one.

Features:
-SD CARD BONANZA!:From what I can remember, the documentation says this puppy can take up to 2 GIGs via those SD cards; one is an IO slot, which means you can get those wacky SD Cards with GPS recievers and cameras. For more info, have some fun on Google using terms like "SDIO Card" and it's variants.
-MP3 LOVE: In addition to scheduling stuff via the Palm OS, this baby can churn out the MP3s natively out of the box. The supplied earbuds sound good enough to call home about, as I was able to enjoy a Seal's Unplugged performance in a slightly noisy room. One of the finer features indeed.
-YOUR EMULATION STATION! Through the secular divinity of a program called LittleJohnZ, you can bring NES, SNES, NGP, NGPC, Genesis, TG16, Wonderswan, and Wonderswan Color to your pocket. While I can't speak for the majority of the systems emulated out of laziness, I can say that it's nothing short of great to enjoy the Ninja Gaiden games on their own and out from under a roof.
-A HAPPENIN' COMMUNITY OF AMATEUR DEVELOPERS PUSHING IT'S LIMITS!: Surf on over to Tapland.com and see a community that is equally -if not 1.5 times as rabid- for the Zodiac as most of us are here for the Neo! And just as productive :cool:
-PHOTO SLIDESHOW!: Aside from enjoying some nice MP3s and native/emulated gaming, the screen on this thing is awesome for showing off photos. In my situation, I was able to take my SD Card straight out of my camera and toss it in for viewing on the Zodiac. I saw it's face, and I was a believer!

My first preference is for cash, but would also like a straight-up trade for a PSP Value Pack. I'll also entertain other offers, so don't be shy. Just be curtious.

US Postal Money Orders are cool, as is Paypal. Do note that my e-mail address on file here is NOT my Paypal one- PM me for that if you're interested.

PM me for details, or e-mail me at thefredinator at gmail dot com. I've got one prior deal here on CAG (user ingotheranchhand), and can forward you to references outside.

Thanks for looking!

i already have one, but if you decide to keep it, you should pick up all the sd card games from ebuyer at about $5 each shipped.

[quote name='cyberlian']i already have one, but if you decide to keep it, you should pick up all the sd card games from ebuyer at about $5 each shipped.[/QUOTE]

Should that be the case, I may just have to. Thanks for the heads up!

Im interested in it but seeing as how you want a PSP Value Pack for a now dead system I'm not sure we could work anything out. I could offer $120 (As that is what CompUSA is selling them for now, the Zodiac 2)

I gotta say- that's news to me. I knew Tapwave pulled out, but I didn't think it would have that much effect on the retail price. I paid 350 for the thing just this past Febuary, so I figured that a pack that went for 100 dollars cheaper would have been a decent trade.

PM me with some proposal, and perhaps we can work something out.!

bread's done
Back