FS/T: Zelda: Oracle of Ages (SEALED), Ogre Battle, MvC2, etc. *PRICES ADDED*

[quote name='kimsh0t']i have makai kingdom but i love that game so not really :p

i just want to pay cash mostly[/QUOTE]

pm me with an offer then

Suikoden II for ps1 *PENDING IN* (complete except for only has front cover of manual)

this will be going up for trade as soon as I recieve it. anyone wanna trade Rez for it??? ;)

Have any pics of shenmue limited edition, and condition. Also CML just in case ; )

BTW I have a PAL REZ for dreamcast.

[quote name='rortiz79']Have any pics of shenmue limited edition, and condition. Also CML just in case ; )

BTW I have a PAL REZ for dreamcast.[/QUOTE]

wow, thats quite the extensive collection you have there... i'll try to come up with a list of games i would be interested in, i'm sure there are some you would rather part with more than others.

as for pics, no can do. i'm away at college and the game is back at home, my parents would be shipping it out for me. however, i can promise you my Shenmue is in flawless condition, i only played it once.

EDIT: how would I go about playing a PAL Rez on a US DC? i've not very knowledgable on importing

Thanks bro ; )
I am currently trying to get rid of stuff I dont use (which is alooot) So offer away my friend.

EDIT: As far as the PAL on a US, a boot disk works fine.

[quote name='rortiz79']Thanks bro ; )
I am currently trying to get rid of stuff I dont use (which is alooot) So offer away my friend.

EDIT: As far as the PAL on a US, a boot disk works fine.[/QUOTE]

alright, PM sent

^^ but of course ;)

[quote name='gamelotus']Do you still want persona 2 and 1? i have both for trade[/QUOTE]

what games of mine are you interested in??

[quote name='kimsh0t']i will trade you persona 2 and makai kingdom for that valkyrie profile or something.[/QUOTE]

hmmm.... i'll keep that in mind. still waiting to see if this one guy will trade his gitaroo man in a trade for VP.

I have a copy of Gitaroo Man that's missing the manual. The disc has a few scratches but it works fine. I also have a 1 GB memory stick pro duo that I'm not using and a sealed copy of Persona 2 (rerelease). I may be willing to part with my sealed copy of Makai Kingdom of none of these interest you. I'm definately interested in the Valkyrie Profile and possibly the Ogre Battle if these are still available. Thanks.

[quote name='vietgurl']I have a copy of Gitaroo Man that's missing the manual. The disc has a few scratches but it works fine. I also have a 1 GB memory stick pro duo that I'm not using and a sealed copy of Persona 2 (rerelease). I may be willing to part with my sealed copy of Makai Kingdom of none of these interest you. I'm definately interested in the Valkyrie Profile and possibly the Ogre Battle if these are still available. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

yes they are still available. I am interested in all of those things you listed (makai less so), pm me with what you think is a fair deal.

[quote name='gamelotus']i got Gitaroo Man
Persona 1 and 2
Growlanser Generations
Rare Saturn games
God of War

lets deal![/QUOTE]

OK! what are you interested in?

CML for :
Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages (brand new, sealed in box)
Megaman Zero (brand new, sealed)
Warioland 4 (brand new, sealed)
Resident Evil: Dead Aim (new/sealed)

and please dont say PDS ;) , I have new stuff now :)

[quote name='Epic Wolf']CML for :
Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages (brand new, sealed in box)
Megaman Zero (brand new, sealed)
Warioland 4 (brand new, sealed)
Resident Evil: Dead Aim (new/sealed)

and please dont say PDS ;) , I have new stuff now :)[/QUOTE]

sorry, didn't see anything else...

and kimsh0t, the only thing that interested me you seem to have traded already (makai w/ guide and artbook)

I think I still have Grim Fandango (and the little promo Grim that came with it at launch).

I'll check tonight and see!

Free bump.

I'm interested in Prince of Persia: Sands of Time. Could you check my list at one of the websites in my sig and LMK if we could work something out?

Thanks

bread's done
Back