FtB's worst and internetless lowball ends between 1030-11EST.

ps3.gif
Bayonetta - $4

PS3

Alpha Protocol: $3.00
Bayonetta: $5.00
Dark Sector: $2.00
Fallout Game of the year: $7.00
Fracture: $2.00
Lair: $1.00
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm: $2.00

I have no problem shipping to Canada but every single time (seriously EVERYTIME) I get pm's like crazy about it taking forever to ship.
You have to pay actual shipping and please don't pm me every day. I've never and will never screw anyone over, especially for a video game. When I drop it off at the post office it's out of my hands.

ps3.gif
Alpha Protocol (s) - $4 Aptanor
ps3.gif
Fallout Game of the Year
- $8 Aptanor
ds.gif
Orcs & Elves (s)
- $1 Aptanor
ds.gif
Rayman DS (s)
- $3 Aptanor
wii.gif
- $1 Aptanor
wii.gif
Bleach Shattered Soul
- $1 Aptanor
wii.gif
Red Steel (s)
- $1 Aptanor

So on the 20th, the end date of lowball #3, I'll be out fishing for some black tips till late. Let's have an unofficial vote for an end time! All time Eastern Standard.
I'll be able to end it around 9:30pm-10pm. I was thinking maybe anytime between 9:30-10:30pm?? More towards 10:30 :) Feel free to leave your thoughts.

Hey, Frosty... I thought these games were supposed to be used! I'm on to you... You wanted to keep the prices low, so you opened up the games once the lowball was over, smelled em, and shipped em off! Seriously, though, great condition! Leaving feedback NOW!

Thanks Vulgarism. You pretty much got it right. Most of the games I got were opened in anticipation of playing them but never even left the cases. I used to be so hasty. Now I have way to many sealed games. Instead of collecting like a maniac, I'm selling what I won't get to playing and selling what I complete. Unless it's a collectors edition or personal favorite.

[quote name='Frosty The Batman']So on the 20th, the end date of lowball #3, I'll be out fishing for some black tips till late. Let's have an unofficial vote for an end time! All time Eastern Standard.
I'll be able to end it around 9:30pm-10pm. I was thinking maybe anytime between 9:30-10:30pm?? More towards 10:30 :) Feel free to leave your thoughts.[/QUOTE]

9:30-10:30 pm EST sounds good to me!

Can't update from my phone so please be mindfull of bids before you post. I'll try and be home and update by 10. Probably end around 1030ish

Home in 20 updates to follow!

Last edited by a moderator:
iconds.gif

Death Jr. Science Fair of Doom (s) - $1 - aptanor
Rayman DS (s) - $5 - aptanor
Teenage Zombies (s) - $1 - aptanor
iconps3.gif

Fallout 3 GOTY - $9 - aptanor

ps3.gif
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm (s)
- $9 Potatoeman
ps3.gif
Alpha Protocol (s)
- $6 Potatoeman
ds.gif
Full Metal Alchemist Dual Sympathy
- $4.50 Potatoeman

[quote name='Frosty The Batman']You don't have to do it as a gift. I thought the mods said a while ago we aren't supposed to do that but everyone still does.[/QUOTE]

If you choose "Personal Payment" -> "[Payment/Amount] Owed" and pay using existing funds or a linked bank account, no fees are added. I'm not sure if this is against TOS though; my personal opinion is "why offer this service if you don't want people to use it?"

Hey Frosty, just wanted to let you know in the thread that I got the items and left you feedback.

Much like Jabrim I would also appreciate some feedback as well :)

bread's done
Back